Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 216249 times)

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #915 on: July 18, 2014, 09:06:48 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
TIGER! Dave's asleep
You can never count him out he is only 3 back .
Phil got back to even today

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #916 on: July 18, 2014, 09:14:07 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
TIGER! Dave's asleep
You can never count him out he is only 3 back .
I think he an win this.  He has been starting off Majors so well, just needs to finish. (insert joke about him finishing into a Denny's waitress HERE)
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #917 on: July 18, 2014, 09:17:15 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
TIGER! Dave's asleep
You can never count him out he is only 3 back .
Phil got back to even today
Garcia is 5 under

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #918 on: July 18, 2014, 09:24:09 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
TIGER! Dave's asleep
You can never count him out he is only 3 back .
Phil got back to even today
Garcia is 5 under
Fuck Lee Westwood.  I have him in my league, dude is dead to me
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #919 on: July 18, 2014, 09:25:36 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
TIGER! Dave's asleep
You can never count him out he is only 3 back .
I think he an win this.  He has been starting off Majors so well, just needs to finish. (insert joke about him finishing into a Denny's waitress HERE)
He should have more major wins , the way he has played lately He mite not catch Jack when it comes to major wins

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #920 on: July 18, 2014, 09:27:54 AM »

Good morning and Happy Friday BotL!
Good morning Shaun, just getting in?
Just got to work, little late...picked up donuts for the crew today
That's the sort of thing that gets a guy his green stars. Now we just need to get some of those mailed out.
LOL! I do what I can.  How was the NicaRusty Dave?
Quite enjoyed it. In fact, I finished up the rest of it last night. Still good even a day later.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #921 on: July 18, 2014, 09:28:41 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
TIGER! Dave's asleep
Haha, my bad. Just dealing with the FMLA leave people about the wife's surgery next week. She was a tad long-winded.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #922 on: July 18, 2014, 09:28:52 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
TIGER! Dave's asleep
You can never count him out he is only 3 back .
Phil got back to even today
Garcia is 5 under
Fuck Lee Westwood.  I have him in my league, dude is dead to me
+1, choker!

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #923 on: July 18, 2014, 09:30:00 AM »

Good morning and Happy Friday BotL!
Good morning Shaun, just getting in?
Just got to work, little late...picked up donuts for the crew today
That's the sort of thing that gets a guy his green stars. Now we just need to get some of those mailed out.
LOL! I do what I can.  How was the NicaRusty Dave?
Quite enjoyed it. In fact, I finished up the rest of it last night. Still good even a day later.
Good to hear...seems like the majority of people give it the thumbs up.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #924 on: July 18, 2014, 09:34:58 AM »

Oops! Tiger doubled #1

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #925 on: July 18, 2014, 09:43:49 AM »

Oops! Tiger doubled #1
And Rory bogeyed 1. He can't seem to get it together on Fridays, let's hope he turns it around from here.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #926 on: July 18, 2014, 09:51:41 AM »

Oops! Tiger doubled #1
And Rory bogeyed 1. He can't seem to get it together on Fridays, let's hope he turns it around from here.
Scott! Scott! Scott! Scott!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #927 on: July 18, 2014, 10:04:11 AM »

Happy Friday, folks.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #928 on: July 18, 2014, 10:04:27 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
Only been out 3 times this year, unfortunately. But I'm heading down to KY for the PGA next month, we'll do 27 holes one day we're down there.
Logged

dogdays

  • Guest
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #929 on: July 18, 2014, 10:09:12 AM »

Alrighty then
Morning Scott. I'm too busy right now, trying to not fall asleep at my desk. How's YOUR day going?
Don't patronize me, you selfish son of a bitch!

I'm good, you?
Other than being very tired, yes. I wasn't kidding, I'm literally fighting sleep here at my desk. Slow morning plus tired Dave equals fighting to keep my eyes open. Haha.
Sorry to hear that Dave, now grab another coffee and SACK-UP!
Dave have you been out golfing any  ? , who do you guys think will win the open ? .
Only been out 3 times this year, unfortunately. But I'm heading down to KY for the PGA next month, we'll do 27 holes one day we're down there.
Now that sounds like Fun  .cigars good , golf good , cigars + golf = Great .