Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 216378 times)

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #840 on: July 17, 2014, 08:43:09 PM »

Just dropped the pot, Johnny. Won't know until we pick it up tomorrow. The fishery is Thursday through Monday.
Logged

Johnny

  • Guest
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #841 on: July 17, 2014, 08:45:44 PM »

Just dropped the pot, Johnny. Won't know until we pick it up tomorrow. The fishery is Thursday through Monday.
Didn't know that,hope it's full when you do pull it up.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest

Evening, Antnee. So sorry for your loss.
Howdy Bret,how many crabs did y'all get?
stay away from the red light district and you won't get crabs.

from now on if I'm asked if I am a smoker I am say NO. smoking sucks! just lost 2 more opportunities just saying an occasional cigar on the golf course. FUCK !!!
The answer to that question is always no, Dean.
I may be alot of things but I'm not a lier, until now. honesty has been a big part of my recovery, until now.
None of their fucking business as long as you don't smoke in the house so not a lie.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest

from now on if I'm asked if I am a smoker I am say NO. smoking sucks! just lost 2 more opportunities just saying an occasional cigar on the golf course. FUCK !!!
The answer to that question is always no, Dean.
I may be alot of things but I'm not a lier, until now. honesty has been a big part of my recovery, until now.
None of their fucking business as long as you don't smoke in the house so not a lie.
it won't happen again,

Just dropped the pot, Johnny. Won't know until we pick it up tomorrow. The fishery is Thursday through Monday.
Didn't know that,hope it's full when you do pull it up.
Thank you!

Evening, Antnee. So sorry for your loss.
Howdy Bret,how many crabs did y'all get?
stay away from the red light district and you won't get crabs.
Well, except that we're in sight of the red lights that guide boats into Shilshole Bay. So you could call it the red light district.  And we hope to get crabs. Five of them. But they have to be male.

Evening, Antnee. So sorry for your loss.
Howdy Bret,how many crabs did y'all get?
stay away from the red light district and you won't get crabs.
Well, except that we're in sight of the red lights that guide boats into Shilshole Bay. So you could call it the red light district.  And we hope to get crabs. Five of them. But they have to be male.
Whatever floats your boat....we don't judge.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #848 on: July 17, 2014, 10:25:45 PM »

Howdy boys.   Estella courtesy of the beach bum on fire with corona.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #849 on: July 17, 2014, 10:29:03 PM »

My month just keeps getting shittier.  So far three fires in the hay fields, two major tractor breakdowns, and now yesterday I find 20 dead heifers. Dean and I need to go on vacation together.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #850 on: July 17, 2014, 10:37:50 PM »

Phone's about dead, cigar is nubbed, and nobody here to listen to me whine.   Later.

Sorry I missed you, Russ. You're having a hell of a summer.

Evening fellas. In Bell Harbor Marina downtown Seattle. Gorgeous night. Grilling burgers.

Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #853 on: July 17, 2014, 11:14:46 PM »

HERF  non-update.

That is, there is nothing to update.

Boxes 1-3 are ordered and complete.  No one has contacted me about wanting to be in for box 4.

Guess that about does it.  We're just waiting for the boxes to get to me and GK.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #854 on: July 17, 2014, 11:24:53 PM »

HERF  non-update.

That is, there is nothing to update.

Boxes 1-3 are ordered and complete.  No one has contacted me about wanting to be in for box 4.

Guess that about does it.  We're just waiting for the boxes to get to me and GK.
15 is a nice round number -kinda.