CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 136

Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 216252 times)

dogdays

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #825 on: July 17, 2014, 06:48:27 PM »

SHEESH .

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #826 on: July 17, 2014, 07:35:34 PM »

I'll help the sheesh factor by putting up a quick international post...  Thank you all for the condolences and kind words.  I hope the lack of flipping hasn't been too annoying.

Johnny

« Reply #827 on: July 17, 2014, 07:44:10 PM »

I'll help the sheesh factor by putting up a quick international post...  Thank you all for the condolences and kind words.  I hope the lack of flipping hasn't been too annoying.
Howdy Tony,hasn't been a problem at all.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

Good to see you Johnny and glad to hear that.  I actually started work on the automated flip but wasn't able to implement before I left.  Been running around here like a crazy man and hoping to get things fully taken care of within the next week.  It's almost 2am here now and I've got another busy day ahead of me tomorrow.

dogdays

« Reply #829 on: July 17, 2014, 07:51:49 PM »

Tony don't worry about it the banter is fine , How are you and your family ? .

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

Smoking my first cigar in a long while (nub connie) here tonight.  Not great but hitting the spot.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

We're doing as well as can be expected.  I'm missing my kids and possibly also my wife , but that last part might just be jetlag.

dogdays

Smoking my first cigar in a long while (nub connie) here tonight.  Not great but hitting the spot.
Glad to hear it Enjoy .

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #833 on: July 17, 2014, 07:56:19 PM »

Tony, you and your family are in our prayers.  May your dad's soul, through the mercy of God, rest in peace

Johnny

Good to see you Johnny and glad to hear that.  I actually started work on the automated flip but wasn't able to implement before I left.  Been running around here like a crazy man and hoping to get things fully taken care of within the next week.  It's almost 2am here now and I've got another busy day ahead of me tomorrow.
Tony, it will get worked out in due time,you just keep focused on the tasks at hand .

dogdays

« Reply #835 on: July 17, 2014, 07:57:56 PM »

Tony, you and your family are in our prayers.  May your dad's soul, through the mercy of God, rest in peace
+1

dwgbryant

« Reply #836 on: July 17, 2014, 08:03:04 PM »

Tony, just do what you need to do there. banter is fine. take care of you and your family.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

We're doing as well as can be expected.  I'm missing my kids and possibly also my wife , but that last part might just be jetlag.
Evening Antnee. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA

Evening, Antnee. So sorry for your loss.

Johnny

Evening, Antnee. So sorry for your loss.
Howdy Bret,how many crabs did y'all get?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 136