Author Topic: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Peppino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014  (Read 216253 times)

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2014, 11:59:00 AM »

Mornin' folks.

Morning, Dusty.
Hey Steve....another great gif. I can never find shit.
Seems to be a fetish

Not sure fetish is the right word, but I'm not gonna argue with an expert on the subject.
See what I'm sayin'? You can't post without one of those fucking things attached, now piss-off, Q-bert!

Big fuckin' deal.

Great, now I can't tell if you're mad or sarcastic...

Ha! See?

Anyway, not mad. Scott just trying to keep the spirit of 'Tuesday', but I'm just not feeling it today.
Why not?  Has the holiday become too commercial for you?
Before you know it, we'll be starting bitching Tuesday on Monday afternoon.
Or have Black Wednesdays?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes

Sorry, to hear that. Grand Father, or Father?
My dad.  Leaving for the funeral (Italy) in the morning.
Condolences on the loss of your Dad, Tony.  Have a safe trip.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2014, 12:00:00 PM »

Mornin' folks.

Morning, Dusty.
Hey Steve....another great gif. I can never find shit.
Seems to be a fetish

Not sure fetish is the right word, but I'm not gonna argue with an expert on the subject.
See what I'm sayin'? You can't post without one of those fucking things attached, now piss-off, Q-bert!

Big fuckin' deal.

Great, now I can't tell if you're mad or sarcastic...

Ha! See?

Anyway, not mad. Scott just trying to keep the spirit of 'Tuesday', but I'm just not feeling it today.
Why not?  Has the holiday become too commercial for you?
Before you know it, we'll be starting bitching Tuesday on Monday afternoon.
Or have Black Wednesdays?
Again with the racism.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2014, 12:01:02 PM »

Mornin' folks.

Morning, Dusty.
Hey Steve....another great gif. I can never find shit.
Seems to be a fetish

Not sure fetish is the right word, but I'm not gonna argue with an expert on the subject.
See what I'm sayin'? You can't post without one of those fucking things attached, now piss-off, Q-bert!

Big fuckin' deal.

Great, now I can't tell if you're mad or sarcastic...

Ha! See?

Anyway, not mad. Scott just trying to keep the spirit of 'Tuesday', but I'm just not feeling it today.
Why not?  Has the holiday become too commercial for you?
Before you know it, we'll be starting bitching Tuesday on Monday afternoon.
Or have Black Wednesdays?
Again with the racism.
That's 2 now!  ;)

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2014, 12:02:01 PM »

Mornin' folks.

Morning, Dusty.
Hey Steve....another great gif. I can never find shit.
Seems to be a fetish

Not sure fetish is the right word, but I'm not gonna argue with an expert on the subject.
See what I'm sayin'? You can't post without one of those fucking things attached, now piss-off, Q-bert!

Big fuckin' deal.

Great, now I can't tell if you're mad or sarcastic...

Ha! See?

Anyway, not mad. Scott just trying to keep the spirit of 'Tuesday', but I'm just not feeling it today.
Why not?  Has the holiday become too commercial for you?
Before you know it, we'll be starting bitching Tuesday on Monday afternoon.
Or have Black Wednesdays?
Again with the racism.
That's 2 now!  ;)
I know, his true colors (pun intended) are really showing today.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2014, 12:02:19 PM »

Mornin' folks.

Morning, Dusty.
Hey Steve....another great gif. I can never find shit.
Seems to be a fetish

Not sure fetish is the right word, but I'm not gonna argue with an expert on the subject.
See what I'm sayin'? You can't post without one of those fucking things attached, now piss-off, Q-bert!

Big fuckin' deal.

Great, now I can't tell if you're mad or sarcastic...

Ha! See?

Anyway, not mad. Scott just trying to keep the spirit of 'Tuesday', but I'm just not feeling it today.
Why not?  Has the holiday become too commercial for you?
Before you know it, we'll be starting bitching Tuesday on Monday afternoon.
Or have Black Wednesdays?
Again with the racism.
Just trying to give back
Logged

jswaykos

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2014, 12:05:15 PM »

Hey Joe, you were posting the other day about how you're not used to the higher abv craft scene, right?

The brewery down the street from me, Carton Brewing, has a session IPA.  4.2%, solid bitterness/flavor/aroma, nice and light. They also have a handful of other session styles, including a Milk stout and a salted veggie/fruit ale.  And probably a few others, but I haven't tried them all yet.
Will, we weren't talking about beers with an abv THAT high, geez. Do you think we're drunks?

You act like that's a bad thing.  And you can't be a drunk from drinking beer.  Just an enthusiast.
Just bustin' Tuesday balls Will, I enjoy stouts/beers with 9-11% abv. Plenty of great stuff out there right now

I usually don't brew so high because of the increased time needed for aging and increased chances of the fermentation getting stuck/repitch/infected, etc.  I have done a few high gravity Belgians that ended up around there that were great, though.

My wife brews/makes her own kombucha (sp??) which is kinda interesting to watch.  Somewhat similar to brewing beer since it involves fermentation and whatnot.  I'm intrigued by beer brewing but know that I'll get sucked in.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2014, 12:06:14 PM »

Mornin' folks.

Morning, Dusty.
Hey Steve....another great gif. I can never find shit.
Seems to be a fetish

Not sure fetish is the right word, but I'm not gonna argue with an expert on the subject.
See what I'm sayin'? You can't post without one of those fucking things attached, now piss-off, Q-bert!

Big fuckin' deal.

Great, now I can't tell if you're mad or sarcastic...

Ha! See?

Anyway, not mad. Scott just trying to keep the spirit of 'Tuesday', but I'm just not feeling it today.
Why not?  Has the holiday become too commercial for you?
Before you know it, we'll be starting bitching Tuesday on Monday afternoon.
Or have Black Wednesdays?
Again with the racism.
Just trying to give back

You're right. Wouldn't want any 'Friday' profiling.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2014, 12:07:38 PM »

[...]

Uh-Oh!
Logged

jswaykos

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2014, 12:08:49 PM »

[...]

Nope, won't go there.  Involves too much time/energy.  Opening a bottle is about as much energy as I'm willing to put in to my boozing.  I don't even like having to find a bottle opener.  Why can't everyone just use twist tops?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2014, 12:09:11 PM »

Mornin' folks.

Morning, Dusty.
Hey Steve....another great gif. I can never find shit.
Seems to be a fetish

Not sure fetish is the right word, but I'm not gonna argue with an expert on the subject.
See what I'm sayin'? You can't post without one of those fucking things attached, now piss-off, Q-bert!

Big fuckin' deal.

Great, now I can't tell if you're mad or sarcastic...

Ha! See?

Anyway, not mad. Scott just trying to keep the spirit of 'Tuesday', but I'm just not feeling it today.
Why not?  Has the holiday become too commercial for you?
The next thing you know, Hallmark will have a greeting card for it.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #146 on: July 15, 2014, 12:10:36 PM »

BTW, I had a Tat Black PL on Friday night that was fantastic. Been fixated on the CGs but damn they're still great

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2014, 12:11:42 PM »

[...]

More and more wines are going to screw tops
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2014, 12:11:50 PM »

[...]

I think Canadians would demand they come in metric threading... easier just to not have them at all. idk.

Re: In loving memory of Giuseppe "Pepino" Scarpa 9/22/1926 - 7/14/2014
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2014, 12:12:07 PM »

BTW, I had a Tat Black PL on Friday night that was fantastic. Been fixated on the CGs but damn they're still great
Agreed...the CGs are amazing, but the PLs still hold their own very well.  Can't wait to sit some down for a year or 2!