CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19

Author Topic: 7/14/2014  (Read 46691 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2014, 12:37:45 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »

N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2014, 12:59:14 PM »

N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.

What, people don't like grandma stories? Sheesh.

She'd sit with them and have a nice liverwurst sandwich... with sweet pickles. Maybe even a Sculpin.  ;D

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2014, 01:00:12 PM »

Almost halfway thru Monday...GO GO GO

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2014, 01:00:28 PM »

Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2014, 01:01:27 PM »

N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.
That's funny... I actually did laugh out loud... :)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2014, 01:04:09 PM »

Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?

Yes. She just wanted you to notice how hard she works and say so. Didn't you SEE that? lol.

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2014, 01:06:25 PM »

Yes. She just wanted you to notice how hard she works and say so. Didn't you SEE that? lol.
sheesh BD.  Next time she should hit you in the head with a shovel.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2014, 01:06:45 PM »

N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.

What, people don't like grandma stories? Sheesh.

She'd sit with them and have a nice liverwurst sandwich... with sweet pickles. Maybe even a Sculpin.  ;D
My grandmother liked to eat a bean sandwich, and for desert she would stick left over cornbread into a glass, fill it with buttermilk and eat it with a spoon.  As a kid I thought it was normal, but now as an adult is sounds sort of funny... :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2014, 01:09:12 PM »

All I heard was 10 minutes of the Charlie Brown Wah, Wah, Wah sound....

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2014, 01:12:45 PM »

All I heard was 10 minutes of the Charlie Brown Wah, Wah, Wah sound....

You are not alone.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2014, 01:14:22 PM »

Roadtrip!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2014, 01:14:48 PM »

Nice little lunchtime quiz for you guys...

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/how-redneck-are-you/1zi8b2/

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2014, 01:15:19 PM »

sheesh BD.  Next time she should hit you in the head with a shovel.
Don't give her any ideas... There's already a bottle of antifreeze that mysteriously appeared on my back porch about 3 years ago that's got me worried...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2014, 01:17:00 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19