BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #135 on: July 14, 2014, 12:37:45 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!

« Reply #136 on: July 14, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #137 on: July 14, 2014, 12:59:14 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.

What, people don't like grandma stories? Sheesh.

She'd sit with them and have a nice liverwurst sandwich... with sweet pickles. Maybe even a Sculpin.  ;D

« Reply #138 on: July 14, 2014, 01:00:12 PM »

Almost halfway thru Monday...GO GO GO
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2014, 01:00:28 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2014, 01:01:27 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.
That's funny... I actually did laugh out loud... :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2014, 01:04:09 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?

Yes. She just wanted you to notice how hard she works and say so. Didn't you SEE that? lol.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2014, 01:06:25 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?

Yes. She just wanted you to notice how hard she works and say so. Didn't you SEE that? lol.
sheesh BD.  Next time she should hit you in the head with a shovel.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2014, 01:06:45 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.

What, people don't like grandma stories? Sheesh.

She'd sit with them and have a nice liverwurst sandwich... with sweet pickles. Maybe even a Sculpin.  ;D
My grandmother liked to eat a bean sandwich, and for desert she would stick left over cornbread into a glass, fill it with buttermilk and eat it with a spoon.  As a kid I thought it was normal, but now as an adult is sounds sort of funny... :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2014, 01:09:12 PM »

Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?

Yes. She just wanted you to notice how hard she works and say so. Didn't you SEE that? lol.
All I heard was 10 minutes of the Charlie Brown Wah, Wah, Wah sound....
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2014, 01:12:45 PM »

[...]

You are not alone.

« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2014, 01:14:22 PM »

Roadtrip!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2014, 01:14:48 PM »

Nice little lunchtime quiz for you guys...

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/how-redneck-are-you/1zi8b2/
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2014, 01:15:19 PM »

[...]

Don't give her any ideas... There's already a bottle of antifreeze that mysteriously appeared on my back porch about 3 years ago that's got me worried...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2014, 01:17:00 PM »