BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #105 on: July 14, 2014, 11:08:23 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.

Got a little 'spinny' at the Paisley concert?
Well, we know you were all in for a good time anyway. :D

Morning, Joe.

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2014, 11:12:19 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.

Got a little 'spinny' at the Paisley concert?
Well, we know you were all in for a good time anyway. :D

Morning, Joe.

Ha, it was a good time and I wasn't driving.  Had to take advantage!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2014, 11:13:19 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
I try to stick to one glass of the high alc. beers in an evening.....along with a few beer flavored waters that I usually drink.
Enjoy the rain...  ;)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2014, 11:16:45 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
I try to stick to one glass of the high alc. beers in an evening.....along with a few beer flavored waters that I usually drink.
Enjoy the rain...  ;)

I'm still new to these craft, high octane beers so I'm still kinda new to the effects they have on me, haha.  All good, at least I'm not the kinda drunk that starts fights and gets belligerent.  Just needed help recappin' the night, especially towards the end.  Already had the day off so whatever.  Nothing a few cigars and a late morning drink couldn't fix.

« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2014, 11:18:57 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Mornin' Tony. Yes. And you?

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2014, 11:19:55 AM »

[...]

Haha! Exactly!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2014, 11:20:53 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Mornin' Tony. Yes. And you?

Gotcha.....I hope the next one is better.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2014, 11:22:37 AM »

Good morning drill bits....

« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2014, 11:23:00 AM »

Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Mornin' Tony. Yes. And you?

I happened to be looking up an NYC address using Google maps and saw this image when I requested a street view.  I thought it would be apropos to use it to respond to Dusty's post.

« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2014, 11:25:31 AM »

I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2014, 11:30:20 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
I try to stick to one glass of the high alc. beers in an evening.....along with a few beer flavored waters that I usually drink.
Enjoy the rain...  ;)
What is beer flavored waters...?  Bud 55...?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/14/2014
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2014, 11:32:56 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
I try to stick to one glass of the high alc. beers in an evening.....along with a few beer flavored waters that I usually drink.
Enjoy the rain...  ;)
What is beer flavored waters...?  Bud 55...?
Close, BL

« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2014, 11:34:31 AM »

I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?

« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2014, 11:44:56 AM »

I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
My kids, wife and I had some nice times.  Went to the swim club, did some grilling,  played a couple of games of Candyland.  Granted, I would have enjoyed spending some quality time with my humidor, but oh well.

« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »

I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
My kids, wife and I had some nice times.  Went to the swim club, did some grilling,  played a couple of games of Candyland.  Granted, I would have enjoyed spending some quality time with my humidor, but oh well.
Priorities a little screwed up, but I guess I'll give you this one.