Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2014, 08:01:21 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean!
Morning, YS.
GMornin!  Is this the most popular search in Ohio right now: "how to remove burn marks from an NBA jersey" ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2014, 08:01:40 AM »

cigar and coffee done. time to get out of here.

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2014, 08:01:52 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
And a hot morning here.  100's today it looks like after an even 100 yesterday.
Damn...50deg here, balls shriveled up a little bit walking into the office

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2014, 08:16:42 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean!
Morning, YS.
GMornin!  Is this the most popular search in Ohio right now: "how to remove burn marks from an NBA jersey" ;)
Haha, I think so. And here's Tide, winning advertising for the week:

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2014, 08:20:36 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean!
Morning, YS.
GMornin!  Is this the most popular search in Ohio right now: "how to remove burn marks from an NBA jersey" ;)
Haha, I think so. And here's Tide, winning advertising for the week:

Oh my god, that's EPIC!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2014, 08:20:57 AM »

Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2014, 08:22:04 AM »

Morning Dave and Dean!
Morning, YS.
GMornin!  Is this the most popular search in Ohio right now: "how to remove burn marks from an NBA jersey" ;)
Haha, I think so. And here's Tide, winning advertising for the week:

That is just to Funny ! .

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2014, 08:26:51 AM »

Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2014, 08:29:39 AM »

Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Wow long smoke ! .

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2014, 08:32:43 AM »

Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2014, 08:40:33 AM »

Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
That's 4.5 episodes of Game of Thrones!...or House of Cards!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2014, 08:45:54 AM »

Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
That's 4.5 episodes of Game of Thrones!...or House of Cards!
I think if we get a bunch of the Botl together it would be a lot of fun ., we should do more HERFs .

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2014, 08:47:10 AM »

Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
That's 4.5 episodes of Game of Thrones!...or House of Cards!
I think if we get a bunch the Botl together it would be a lot of fun ., we should do more HERFs .
Completely agree...i'll bring the obscure tasting notes to the party.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2014, 08:54:15 AM »

Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
That's 4.5 episodes of Game of Thrones!...or House of Cards!
I think if we get a bunch the Botl together it would be a lot of fun ., we should do more HERFs .
Completely agree...i'll bring the obscure tasting notes to the party.
OK , if your doing that I'll bring the off  wall tasting notes , I heard a great one on friends of habnos , Taste like green bell peppers  . WTF ,
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2014, 08:55:56 AM »

Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
I for one doubt I'd be able to smoke a 4 hour cigar.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19