CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: 7/13/2014  (Read 25302 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/13/2014
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2014, 10:45:43 PM »

I'm smoking a cigar, but I can't remember what it is...  Now I know what everyone means when they're asked, "what are you smoking...?"  And they say, "a cigar..."
BD,I just keep the band on the table by me 'til I'm done,that way I have a quick reference if it's needed.
It's an HC Series Criollo from the $10 5 pack sampler..  It's not bad, burned very good.

Johnny

« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2014, 10:47:31 PM »

I'm smoking a cigar, but I can't remember what it is...  Now I know what everyone means when they're asked, "what are you smoking...?"  And they say, "a cigar..."
BD,I just keep the band on the table by me 'til I'm done,that way I have a quick reference if it's needed.
It's an HC Series Criollo from the $10 5 pack sampler..  It's not bad, burned very good.
I like those,probably my favorite of the HC line.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2014, 10:50:55 PM »

Jr, I got a good car story for ya.  My son called me the other night and said he couldn't turn his car off.  He said he turned the key off, but it wouldn't stop the engine.  Then he asked, "how do you turn it off...?"  I'm like, "I don't have any idea, I've never even thought of that problem before."  We checked on the internet and they said to disconnect the batter.  Yesterday was hot, and really didn't want to go over, but I did.  I disconnected the battery, and it kept running.  I'm hot and pissed off, and  I'm looking in his trunk and see an old rag.  I pulled off the air cleaner and used the rag to choke it to death...!!!  Yeah..!  I had actually thought about taking a potato with me and shoving it into the tail pipe... hahh..

glassken

« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2014, 10:51:46 PM »

Howdy Ken.
Howdy, Johnny! And Will.
Ken, how was the family get together?
Not bad. Make pulled pork samiches, and beans and salad. Dark honey wheat buns. We call them po boys, but hero, sub, Hoagy will do! It's still all Italian! One of the million things the Italians bestowed upon humanity! Food, Philosophy, religion, geniuses, art, Food, etc.. Oh, did I mention food?

Johnny

« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2014, 10:54:45 PM »

Jr, I got a good car story for ya.  My son called me the other night and said he couldn't turn his car off.  He said he turned the key off, but it wouldn't stop the engine.  Then he asked, "how do you turn it off...?"  I'm like, "I don't have any idea, I've never even thought of that problem before."  We checked on the internet and they said to disconnect the batter.  Yesterday was hot, and really didn't want to go over, but I did.  I disconnected the battery, and it kept running.  I'm hot and pissed off, and  I'm looking in his trunk and see an old rag.  I pulled off the air cleaner and used the rag to choke it to death...!!!  Yeah..!  I had actually thought about taking a potato with me and shoving it into the tail pipe... hahh..
Don't think I've run into that problem before,not sure of the correction for it.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #140 on: July 13, 2014, 11:00:31 PM »

Don't think I've run into that problem before,not sure of the correction for it.
A rag in the air cleaner kill it in about 10 sec.

Johnny

« Reply #141 on: July 13, 2014, 11:04:24 PM »

Has it happened again?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #142 on: July 13, 2014, 11:07:30 PM »

Has it happened again?
It's probably the ignition switch.  When you turn it to off, it feels like the cap on a childproof bottle.

Johnny

« Reply #143 on: July 13, 2014, 11:10:21 PM »

Has it happened again?
It's probably the ignition switch.  When you turn it to off, it feels like the cap on a childproof bottle.
What kind of car is it?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #144 on: July 13, 2014, 11:11:21 PM »

Has it happened again?
What kind of car is it?
1996 Crown Vic

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #145 on: July 13, 2014, 11:11:26 PM »

Evening boys....Four Kicks by Crowned Heads
10 CIGARS (47% savings!) ....are up, buy if you likem?

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #146 on: July 13, 2014, 11:12:14 PM »

Has it happened again?
What kind of car is it?
1996 Crown Vic
i think that's your problem.

Johnny

« Reply #147 on: July 13, 2014, 11:13:08 PM »

Has it happened again?
What kind of car is it?
1996 Crown Vic
Probably the Ign. switch then, just replace it.

Johnny

« Reply #148 on: July 13, 2014, 11:14:34 PM »

Got them in the cart,I'll sleep on it tonite.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #149 on: July 13, 2014, 11:17:17 PM »

Got them in the cart,I'll sleep on it tonite.
i wasn't a big fan. Love some of the other stuff they do, just not the 4 kicks.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11