Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2014, 12:23:03 PM »

...WooF...-----TD-----Squawk!  Squawk!!  Taking the kids outside for some playtime before the afternoon storms roll in.
Stretch them wings...
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2014, 12:31:42 PM »

"Burn the idea into the consciousness of every man that he can get well regardless of anyone. The only condition is that he trust God and clean house."
"Cling to the thought that, in God's hands, the dark past is the greatest possession you have-the key to life and happiness for others. With it you can divert death and misery for others."
"Husbands and wives have sometimes been obliged to separate for a time until new perspective, new victory over hurt pride could be rewon." pages 98, 124, 125 of the Big Book.

« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2014, 12:32:16 PM »

Saturday crew in the hizzy!!!  Great morning to all of you, gents.  Nice take, Steve.
Good afternoon Sir Antnee, Baron of Bergen!
Hello, Craig and KC.  We smoking already?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2014, 12:32:59 PM »

neighbor's dog just came over to mooch a snack.
...WooF...
she's a pretty girl Dog. was abused prior to previous owner.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2014, 12:35:47 PM »

Saturday crew in the hizzy!!!  Great morning to all of you, gents.  Nice take, Steve.
Good afternoon Sir Antnee, Baron of Bergen!
Hello, Craig and KC.  We smoking already?
Not yet.  I always wait until after dinner for my first smoke.  Except on Sundays, of course.
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2014, 12:37:38 PM »

Saturday crew in the hizzy!!!  Great morning to all of you, gents.  Nice take, Steve.
Good afternoon Sir Antnee, Baron of Bergen!
Hello, Craig and KC.  We smoking already?
Afternoon Tony, nothing at the moment.  And you?
Logged

TruDog

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • ...WooF...
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2014, 12:38:59 PM »

neighbor's dog just came over to mooch a snack.
...WooF...
she's a pretty girl Dog. was abused prior to previous owner.
Hey DeanO, she looks happy now...

« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2014, 12:41:34 PM »

Saturday crew in the hizzy!!!  Great morning to all of you, gents.  Nice take, Steve.
Good afternoon Sir Antnee, Baron of Bergen!
Hello, Craig and KC.  We smoking already?
Afternoon Tony, nothing at the moment.  And you?
Nah, I already smoked this week.  :)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2014, 12:44:11 PM »

neighbor's dog just came over to mooch a snack.
...WooF...
she's a pretty girl Dog. was abused prior to previous owner.
Hey DeanO, she looks happy now...
she is. still a bit shy and skittish around strangers, but a very loving companion when she gets to know you.

« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2014, 12:47:07 PM »

Saturday crew in the hizzy!!!  Great morning to all of you, gents.  Nice take, Steve.
Good afternoon Sir Antnee, Baron of Bergen!
Hello, Craig and KC.  We smoking already?
Not yet.  I always wait until after dinner for my first smoke.  Except on Sundays, of course.
At your age dinner is probably in about an hour?
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2014, 12:53:18 PM »

At your age dinner is probably in about an hour?-----AFoC-----Funny stuff!  Ever think about writing for Letterman?  Oh, and don't forget, Steve and Edie are entertaining in the Card Room tonight.  Henny Youngman impersonator next week.  Pinochle Tournament in August, Senior Olympics in September.  I'm the captain of the Colostomy Bag Toss Team.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2014, 12:55:24 PM »

At your age dinner is probably in about an hour?-----AFoC-----Funny stuff!  Ever think about writing for Letterman?  Oh, and don't forget, Steve and Edie are entertaining in the Card Room tonight.  Henny Youngman impersonator next week.  Pinochle Tournament in August, Senior Olympics in September.  I'm the captain of the Colostomy Bag Toss Team.
LMAO.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »

At your age dinner is probably in about an hour?-----AFoC-----Funny stuff!  Ever think about writing for Letterman?  Oh, and don't forget, Steve and Edie are entertaining in the Card Room tonight.  Henny Youngman impersonator next week.  Pinochle Tournament in August, Senior Olympics in September.  I'm the captain of the Colostomy Bag Toss Team.
HAHAHA !,
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2014, 01:00:16 PM »

When the full moon rises Saturday evening, it will be a Supermoon.  It will look a bit brighter and a bit larger. Extra humidity in the sky might give the moon a reddish or orange tinge.  That's because the added atmospheric moisture allows primarily the longer (or red) wavelengths of light to make it to our eyes.

« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2014, 01:05:41 PM »

At your age dinner is probably in about an hour?-----AFoC-----Funny stuff!  Ever think about writing for Letterman?  Oh, and don't forget, Steve and Edie are entertaining in the Card Room tonight.  Henny Youngman impersonator next week.  Pinochle Tournament in August, Senior Olympics in September.  I'm the captain of the Colostomy Bag Toss Team.
Just make sure you're on the right side of where those bags land.  Hahaha.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12