CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: 7/12/2014  (Read 26471 times)

dogdays

Re: 7/12/2014
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2014, 08:53:41 AM »

Morning guys....  Happy Saturday!  Final push to finish the shed today!  All punch list things....  Thank god!
I hope you have a celebration cigar planned.
Yup!  About 3.  And about twice as many glasses of bourbon!
just the trim left to paint
WOW nice man cave , good job pat ! .

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2014, 08:54:41 AM »

Morning guys....  Happy Saturday!  Final push to finish the shed today!  All punch list things....  Thank god!
Man, that is really one nice shed....!  Is it for storage or will it be your mancave...?
Damn nice looking tool shed!!!! Excellent work you deserve 5 fine cigars and a bottle of fine spirits for that project.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2014, 08:55:55 AM »

Morning Dog and Dad or Dad and Dog has a nice ring to it, make a good name for a cigar bar.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2014, 08:56:14 AM »

I'd say that shed should be able to hold a keg of cold beer, and about 20 Botl's.... :)

dogdays

« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2014, 08:58:29 AM »

Morning Dog and Dad or Dad and Dog has a nice ring to it, make a good name for a cigar bar.
Good morning Dave and BD ! .

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2014, 09:01:42 AM »

I'd say that shed should be able to hold a keg of cold beer, and about 20 Botl's.... :)
Early fall as the leaves begin to turn would be just right for such a gathering.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2014, 09:03:28 AM »

Coffee pot is empty guess I will get moving and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  96 this afternoon.  Later gents.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2014, 09:04:07 AM »

Good morning Dave and BD ! .
Good morning DD.

Fitzy

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2014, 09:11:17 AM »

Early fall as the leaves begin to turn would be just right for such a gathering.
it will be a bit of both.  But if the warden asks, it's storage!  Door is alway open to any BOTL who want to come up and experence fine New England fall weather!

dogdays

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2014, 09:13:07 AM »

it will be a bit of both.  But if the warden asks, it's storage!  Door is alway open to any BOTL who want to come up and experence fine New England fall weather!
I am on my way , LOL !

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2014, 09:23:17 AM »

I am on my way , LOL !
We can car pool... :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2014, 09:25:05 AM »

This is normal for my life.  I asked my wife if she wanted any breakfast. She replied, "no.."  Are you sure..?  Yes, I'm not hungry, I don't want anything, said in an irritated voice..  Ok, I think I'll use the individual pre-made gravy that you toss into the microwave and make me a biscuit.  Wife: boy that does sound good. I want one biscuit with gravy.  Mmmmm, there's not enough gravy in the pre-made packet, I'll have to make gravy.  Hun, I'm going to make a sausage patty. Oh, make mine a sausage link, and make me an extra biscuit and put butter and jelly on that one.  Wife: Is there any orange juice...?  Yes.  Well, give me glass of orange juice, and put it all onto a tray so I can eat it in the bedroom...!  How the hell did it go from, "no I'm not hungry...!!!!"

dogdays

« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2014, 09:27:11 AM »

This is normal for my life.  I asked my wife if she wanted any breakfast. She replied, "no.."  Are you sure..?  Yes, I'm not hungry, I don't want anything, said in an irritated voice..  Ok, I think I'll use the individual pre-made gravy that you toss into the microwave and make me a biscuit.  Wife: boy that does sound good. I want one biscuit with gravy.  Mmmmm, there's not enough gravy in the pre-made packet, I'll have to make gravy.  Hun, I'm going to make a sausage patty. Oh, make mine a sausage link, and make me an extra biscuit and put butter and jelly on that one.  Wife: Is there any orange juice...?  Yes.  Well, give me glass of orange juice, and put it all onto a tray so I can eat it in the bedroom...!  How the hell did it go from, "no I'm not hungry...!!!!"
LMAO ! .

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2014, 10:13:08 AM »

Time to babysit.. Gotta go..!

dwgbryant

« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2014, 10:42:36 AM »

good morning again guys. just home from a relaxing round of golf. enjoyed a Mark Twain #1. now I'm tired, out too late last night. going to put fire to an Ave Maria Crusader 5x52 and may take a nap in the sun.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12