Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

dwgbryant

« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2014, 01:26:58 PM »

time for a nap in the sun.

« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2014, 01:45:57 PM »

time for a nap in the sun.
not me, I just got up, hello boys.

« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.

« Reply #138 on: July 12, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »

time for a nap in the sun.
not me, I just got up, hello boys.
Sleeping in?  Did you work late last night?

« Reply #139 on: July 12, 2014, 01:51:13 PM »

time for a nap in the sun.
not me, I just got up, hello boys.
Sleeping in?  Did you work late last night?
no, got up had breakfast, did a little paperwork, then went back to the bedroom, watch some TV.
thought i would unbox the stuff i got yesterday.

got shorted on the SL bulls, unless in Jersey there is on 3 cigars in a five pack.

« Reply #140 on: July 12, 2014, 01:51:53 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.
Nice haul, Flip.  Is that the Sencillo Platinum?  Have you ever had one?  Had the Sencillo Black recently and wasn't impressed.  What's that one horizontal stick way in the back?

« Reply #141 on: July 12, 2014, 01:53:46 PM »

time for a nap in the sun.
not me, I just got up, hello boys.
Sleeping in?  Did you work late last night?
no, got up had breakfast, did a little paperwork, then went back to the bedroom, watch some TV.
thought i would unbox the stuff i got yesterday.

got shorted on the SL bulls, unless in Jersey there is on 3 cigars in a five pack.
The other 2 cigars are the vig you have to pay.  May I suggest you contact Lori?

« Reply #142 on: July 12, 2014, 01:55:07 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.
Nice haul, Flip.  Is that the Sencillo Platinum?  Have you ever had one?  Had the Sencillo Black recently and wasn't impressed.  What's that one horizontal stick way in the back?
Never mind, I didn't catch that you said it was a CL1.

« Reply #143 on: July 12, 2014, 01:57:08 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.
Nice haul, Flip.  If that the Sencillo Platinum?  Have you ever had one?  Had the Sencillo Black recently and wasn't impressed.  What's that one horizontal stick way in the back?
there are three Cuba Libre One churchills at the back, between the mayimbe robustos and churchills are the Sencillo Platinum short churchill and an EPC Cardinal Nat 54

« Reply #144 on: July 12, 2014, 01:58:15 PM »

time for a nap in the sun.
not me, I just got up, hello boys.
Sleeping in?  Did you work late last night?
no, got up had breakfast, did a little paperwork, then went back to the bedroom, watch some TV.
thought i would unbox the stuff i got yesterday.

got shorted on the SL bulls, unless in Jersey there is on 3 cigars in a five pack.
The other 2 cigars are the vig you have to pay.  May I suggest you contact Lori?
no vig, I paid 8 dollars in shipping, will call on Monday.

« Reply #145 on: July 12, 2014, 02:05:45 PM »

gonna put these cigars away,then go downstairs, and start some chores.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #146 on: July 12, 2014, 02:16:28 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.
Very nice , I like your taste in cigars Filp ! .

« Reply #147 on: July 12, 2014, 02:24:16 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.
Very nice , I like your taste in cigars Filp ! .
He just happened to win these on cigarbid.com.  He actually smokes Gurkhas.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #148 on: July 12, 2014, 02:26:19 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.
Very nice , I like your taste in cigars Filp ! .
He just happened to win these on cigarbid.com.  He actually smokes Gurkhas.
LMAO !, so what you are saying is he wanted Gurkhas , just did not win any on cbid .

« Reply #149 on: July 12, 2014, 03:09:33 PM »

mail call cigarbid, not a gurkha among them. Mayimbe churchills at the bottom and CL1 churchills on top.
Very nice , I like your taste in cigars Filp ! .
He just happened to win these on cigarbid.com.  He actually smokes Gurkhas.
LMAO !, so what you are saying is he wanted Gurkhas , just did not win any on cbid .
Something like that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12