CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

Author Topic: 7/11/2014  (Read 61438 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #315 on: July 11, 2014, 04:13:56 PM »

Time for a beer and a seagar I guess.  Had some Torchy's Tacos for lunch and a nap afterwards. Not a new place around here but had not tried Torchy's before but as their sign says:  Damn Good. Best queso I ever had and I have tried plenty.  Bbl with afternoon selections.
I am a queso lover, cheese is my very good friend!  See ya soon!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #316 on: July 11, 2014, 04:19:49 PM »

TravellinDave, just ordered my scotch ball ice molds from Amazon, got (2) 4-packs
I have some of those, they are awesome!
Dave had them last night, friggin' genius!

Was there a particular brand that was being tauted or just the concept. See quite a few silicon offerings.

TDave... you still around?
Wassup?

Just wondered who makes the ball maker you turned the other Jersey boys on to. What kind you got?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #317 on: July 11, 2014, 04:31:08 PM »

TravellinDave, just ordered my scotch ball ice molds from Amazon, got (2) 4-packs

Was there a particular brand that was being tauted or just the concept. See quite a few silicon offerings.

Wassup?

Just wondered who makes the ball maker you turned the other Jersey boys on to. What kind you got?
My name's not Dave, but here are the ones I have: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ACTN54/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #318 on: July 11, 2014, 04:33:36 PM »

Wassup?

Lot of options:  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_12?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=scotch%20balls&sprefix=Scotch+balls%2Caps%2C166

these are the ones I like best (actually have three different styles) http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Rocks-Silicone-Ball-Molds/dp/B00DVLLKMM/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1405110690&sr=1-2&keywords=scotch+balls

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #319 on: July 11, 2014, 04:36:42 PM »

Wassup?

My name's not Dave, but here are the ones I have: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ACTN54/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's all good, Shaun. From the sound of what sfish ordered, figured it was the silicon ones that mold 4. They all freeze water I suppose... hold water to freeze. You know what I'm saying.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #320 on: July 11, 2014, 04:37:32 PM »

Wassup?

It's all good, Shaun. From the sound of what sfish ordered, figured it was the silicon ones that mold 4. They all freeze water  I suppose.
Haha, just bustin balls.  I know Kirpal uses the ones I have, that's why I got them.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #321 on: July 11, 2014, 04:39:26 PM »

Time for a beer and a seagar I guess.  Had some Torchy's Tacos for lunch and a nap afterwards. Not a new place around here but had not tried Torchy's before but as their sign says:  Damn Good. Best queso I ever had and I have tried plenty.  Bbl with afternoon selections.
afternoon boys. Taking a break from the sun. Made some pork tacos with manchego cheese, fresh salsa and guacamole. A good linch indeed. It may be time for a cold beer and a cigar.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #322 on: July 11, 2014, 04:43:53 PM »

Okay, queso... pork tacos... You guys are making the dinner decision much easier. Now, I can just concentrate on what the followup smoke will be.  ;D

Oy, Posted an Eighteen for you earlier...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #323 on: July 11, 2014, 04:49:21 PM »

Wassup?

Lot of options:  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_12?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=scotch%20balls&sprefix=Scotch+balls%2Caps%2C166

these are the ones I like best (actually have three different styles) http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Rocks-Silicone-Ball-Molds/dp/B00DVLLKMM/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1405110690&sr=1-2&keywords=scotch+balls

Thanks Dave! Any of those should hold balls nicely. Of course you're preferred are the most spendy. Always the case it seems. Ya get what ya pay for.

I am outta here. Ya'll have a great weekend... and try to get along with your brothers!  ;)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #324 on: July 11, 2014, 04:49:54 PM »

afternoon boys. Taking a break from the sun. Made some pork tacos with manchego cheese, fresh salsa and guacamole. A good linch indeed. It may be time for a cold beer and a cigar.
Oy, did you guys rent a condo or are you at a resort?  Wife and I have been looking at going back to Mexico but not doing the all-inclusive route...

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #325 on: July 11, 2014, 04:50:18 PM »

Wassup?

Thanks Dave! Any of those should hold balls nicely. Of course you're preferred are the most spendy. Always the case it seems. Ya get what ya pay for.

I am outta here. Ya'll have a great weekend... and try to get along with your brothers!  ;)
Have a good weekend!

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #326 on: July 11, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »

Wassup?

Steve, you know you don't wanna mess around when it comes to your balls. Have a nice weekend!  ;D

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #327 on: July 11, 2014, 05:16:58 PM »

Buenos Tardes OY de 18

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #328 on: July 11, 2014, 05:24:52 PM »

I'm out, enough work for a Friday.  Have a good weekend gents!

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #329 on: July 11, 2014, 05:28:22 PM »

2008 Vintage Padilla 1932 Lit with a Great Raft Brewing Commotion Pale Ale to sip.

Both Excellent!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24