Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

« Reply #315 on: July 11, 2014, 04:13:56 PM »

Time for a beer and a seagar I guess.  Had some Torchy's Tacos for lunch and a nap afterwards. Not a new place around here but had not tried Torchy's before but as their sign says:  Damn Good. Best queso I ever had and I have tried plenty.  Bbl with afternoon selections.
I am a queso lover, cheese is my very good friend!  See ya soon!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #316 on: July 11, 2014, 04:19:49 PM »

TravellinDave, just ordered my scotch ball ice molds from Amazon, got (2) 4-packs
I have some of those, they are awesome!
Dave had them last night, friggin' genius!

Was there a particular brand that was being tauted or just the concept. See quite a few silicon offerings.

TDave... you still around?
Wassup?

Just wondered who makes the ball maker you turned the other Jersey boys on to. What kind you got?

« Reply #317 on: July 11, 2014, 04:31:08 PM »

TravellinDave, just ordered my scotch ball ice molds from Amazon, got (2) 4-packs
I have some of those, they are awesome!
Dave had them last night, friggin' genius!

Was there a particular brand that was being tauted or just the concept. See quite a few silicon offerings.

TDave... you still around?
Wassup?

Just wondered who makes the ball maker you turned the other Jersey boys on to. What kind you got?
My name's not Dave, but here are the ones I have: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ACTN54/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

« Reply #318 on: July 11, 2014, 04:33:36 PM »

TravellinDave, just ordered my scotch ball ice molds from Amazon, got (2) 4-packs
I have some of those, they are awesome!
Dave had them last night, friggin' genius!

Was there a particular brand that was being tauted or just the concept. See quite a few silicon offerings.

TDave... you still around?
Wassup?

Just wondered who makes the ball maker you turned the other Jersey boys on to. What kind you got?
Lot of options:  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_12?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=scotch%20balls&sprefix=Scotch+balls%2Caps%2C166

these are the ones I like best (actually have three different styles) http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Rocks-Silicone-Ball-Molds/dp/B00DVLLKMM/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1405110690&sr=1-2&keywords=scotch+balls

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #319 on: July 11, 2014, 04:36:42 PM »

TravellinDave, just ordered my scotch ball ice molds from Amazon, got (2) 4-packs
I have some of those, they are awesome!
Dave had them last night, friggin' genius!

Was there a particular brand that was being tauted or just the concept. See quite a few silicon offerings.

TDave... you still around?
Wassup?

Just wondered who makes the ball maker you turned the other Jersey boys on to. What kind you got?
My name's not Dave, but here are the ones I have: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ACTN54/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's all good, Shaun. From the sound of what sfish ordered, figured it was the silicon ones that mold 4. They all freeze water I suppose... hold water to freeze. You know what I'm saying.

« Reply #320 on: July 11, 2014, 04:37:32 PM »

TravellinDave, just ordered my scotch ball ice molds from Amazon, got (2) 4-packs
I have some of those, they are awesome!
Dave had them last night, friggin' genius!

Was there a particular brand that was being tauted or just the concept. See quite a few silicon offerings.

TDave... you still around?
Wassup?

Just wondered who makes the ball maker you turned the other Jersey boys on to. What kind you got?
My name's not Dave, but here are the ones I have: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ACTN54/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's all good, Shaun. From the sound of what sfish ordered, figured it was the silicon ones that mold 4. They all freeze water  I suppose.
Haha, just bustin balls.  I know Kirpal uses the ones I have, that's why I got them.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #321 on: July 11, 2014, 04:39:26 PM »

Time for a beer and a seagar I guess.  Had some Torchy's Tacos for lunch and a nap afterwards. Not a new place around here but had not tried Torchy's before but as their sign says:  Damn Good. Best queso I ever had and I have tried plenty.  Bbl with afternoon selections.
I am a queso lover, cheese is my very good friend!  See ya soon!
afternoon boys. Taking a break from the sun. Made some pork tacos with manchego cheese, fresh salsa and guacamole. A good linch indeed. It may be time for a cold beer and a cigar.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #322 on: July 11, 2014, 04:43:53 PM »

Okay, queso... pork tacos... You guys are making the dinner decision much easier. Now, I can just concentrate on what the followup smoke will be.  ;D

Oy, Posted an Eighteen for you earlier...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #323 on: July 11, 2014, 04:49:21 PM »

TravellinDave, just ordered my scotch ball ice molds from Amazon, got (2) 4-packs
I have some of those, they are awesome!
Dave had them last night, friggin' genius!

Was there a particular brand that was being tauted or just the concept. See quite a few silicon offerings.

TDave... you still around?
Wassup?

Just wondered who makes the ball maker you turned the other Jersey boys on to. What kind you got?
Lot of options:  http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_12?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=scotch%20balls&sprefix=Scotch+balls%2Caps%2C166

these are the ones I like best (actually have three different styles) http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Rocks-Silicone-Ball-Molds/dp/B00DVLLKMM/ref=sr_1_2?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1405110690&sr=1-2&keywords=scotch+balls

Thanks Dave! Any of those should hold balls nicely. Of course you're preferred are the most spendy. Always the case it seems. Ya get what ya pay for.

I am outta here. Ya'll have a great weekend... and try to get along with your brothers!  ;)

« Reply #324 on: July 11, 2014, 04:49:54 PM »

Time for a beer and a seagar I guess.  Had some Torchy's Tacos for lunch and a nap afterwards. Not a new place around here but had not tried Torchy's before but as their sign says:  Damn Good. Best queso I ever had and I have tried plenty.  Bbl with afternoon selections.
I am a queso lover, cheese is my very good friend!  See ya soon!
afternoon boys. Taking a break from the sun. Made some pork tacos with manchego cheese, fresh salsa and guacamole. A good linch indeed. It may be time for a cold beer and a cigar.
Oy, did you guys rent a condo or are you at a resort?  Wife and I have been looking at going back to Mexico but not doing the all-inclusive route...

« Reply #325 on: July 11, 2014, 04:50:18 PM »

[...]

Have a good weekend!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #326 on: July 11, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »

[...]

Steve, you know you don't wanna mess around when it comes to your balls. Have a nice weekend!  ;D

« Reply #327 on: July 11, 2014, 05:16:58 PM »

Time for a beer and a seagar I guess.  Had some Torchy's Tacos for lunch and a nap afterwards. Not a new place around here but had not tried Torchy's before but as their sign says:  Damn Good. Best queso I ever had and I have tried plenty.  Bbl with afternoon selections.
I am a queso lover, cheese is my very good friend!  See ya soon!
afternoon boys. Taking a break from the sun. Made some pork tacos with manchego cheese, fresh salsa and guacamole. A good linch indeed. It may be time for a cold beer and a cigar.
Buenos Tardes OY de 18

« Reply #328 on: July 11, 2014, 05:24:52 PM »

I'm out, enough work for a Friday.  Have a good weekend gents!

« Reply #329 on: July 11, 2014, 05:28:22 PM »

2008 Vintage Padilla 1932 Lit with a Great Raft Brewing Commotion Pale Ale to sip.

Both Excellent!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24