BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #240 on: July 11, 2014, 12:31:24 PM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.

Nice! Silver tray and all. TravelinDave does it up right.

What are the RM101's next to the bunker Busters?
Those are the Serie HN, Honduran. Also had some good beer, Horny Goat Choc PB Porter and Founders Imperial Stout, very good stuff

That was my initial thought. Was on my list, but still behind the MC's to try. You had a Tat Fausto?
May be my favorite Tat.... strength and flavor galore!

Getting a nice collection of med-med/full with the Tats and Rm101's. Was looking for something with a little more bite... you just answered my question. I have been eyeballing for awhile, but hadn't heard any chatter (or yapping in Scott's case  ;)) on these. Probably throw a 5er on a mash purchase to get me to coupon level sometime in the near future.
If you're looking for more bite the Fausto will fill the bill, in my yappy opinion

lol. Yes, it's on the list. Glad you caught that. Is was only a day or so ago, but short term memory for some... ya, know.

« Reply #241 on: July 11, 2014, 12:33:28 PM »

[...]

It wasn't exactly subtle, was it?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #242 on: July 11, 2014, 12:34:34 PM »

Breaking news: LeBron is going back to Cleveland.  CB will be happy!

and like sands through the hourglass...

Too bad they all burned their jerseys... and the owner called him out on more than one occasion.

all the love will surely return.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #243 on: July 11, 2014, 12:37:10 PM »

[...]

Less of a yap and more of a squeaking wheel IMHO.
Grease me

I wouldn't think that was a good thing... being from 'Jersey' and all.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #244 on: July 11, 2014, 12:38:12 PM »

[...]

No
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #245 on: July 11, 2014, 12:44:45 PM »

Good Morning Cigarillos....., and any Torpedo's that may be out there...?
Mornin' BD!
Hey BD, Did you check out the CI 'weekly special'?  Some good cigars to be had there for $40.
Damn, why did I look at that..? :)  And I've been wanting some Brickhouses ever since you guys were talking about those Julius Caesers....
BD, shfree47!
Geez, thanks..  I wonder if Sigmund Freud could have helped me with a cigar problem...?  :)

« Reply #246 on: July 11, 2014, 12:44:52 PM »

Breaking news: LeBron is going back to Cleveland.  CB will be happy!

and like sands through the hourglass...

Too bad they all burned their jerseys... and the owner called him out on more than one occasion.

all the love will surely return.
Winning heals all. Or at least, most.

« Reply #247 on: July 11, 2014, 12:45:45 PM »

came across this today:
   http://www.teevert.com/cigars
Do they have a t-shirt that says, "I smoked my wife, and her ass is on fire...?"
I don't think so, and they probably don't have sex toys either! :o

« Reply #248 on: July 11, 2014, 12:47:35 PM »

Good Morning Cigarillos....., and any Torpedo's that may be out there...?
Mornin' BD!
Hey BD, Did you check out the CI 'weekly special'?  Some good cigars to be had there for $40.
Damn, why did I look at that..? :)  And I've been wanting some Brickhouses ever since you guys were talking about those Julius Caesers....
good news is, you don't have to pick the gurkhas!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #249 on: July 11, 2014, 12:55:33 PM »

[...]

Consider sampling and Avion as well (Fausto vitola variant)

Just checking out some pricing and noticed these on sale. Can't buy today, but if anyone else was interested...

Box of 20 comes to $122 after catsrule is applied. Plus, FREE shipping ;D

http://www.famous-smoke.com/tatuaje+fausto+avion+12s+cigars/item+41877
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #250 on: July 11, 2014, 12:56:15 PM »

Good Morning Cigarillos....., and any Torpedo's that may be out there...?
Mornin' BD!
Hey BD, Did you check out the CI 'weekly special'?  Some good cigars to be had there for $40.
Damn, why did I look at that..? :)  And I've been wanting some Brickhouses ever since you guys were talking about those Julius Caesers....
good news is, you don't have to pick the gurkhas!
I haven't had much luck with the Gurkha's....  Awhile back I bought a 5 pack of the Ninja's and the 1st one was fantastic. The 2nd one was terrible....  I don't even know what to make of the 3rd one....
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #251 on: July 11, 2014, 12:57:06 PM »

came across this today:
   http://www.teevert.com/cigars
Do they have a t-shirt that says, "I smoked my wife, and her ass is on fire...?"
I don't think so, and they probably don't have sex toys either! :o
No free ship? Forget it!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #252 on: July 11, 2014, 12:59:04 PM »

came across this today:
   http://www.teevert.com/cigars
Do they have a t-shirt that says, "I smoked my wife, and her ass is on fire...?"
I don't think so, and they probably don't have sex toys either! :o
That ok on the sex toys.  At my age you don't look for sex toys in the adult lingerie and boutique section.  You go straight to the Sears Tool Department.

« Reply #253 on: July 11, 2014, 12:59:27 PM »

Breaking news: LeBron is going back to Cleveland.  CB will be happy!
Ohh SHIT!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #254 on: July 11, 2014, 01:01:11 PM »

Another deal today was a FreeFall at the .bid

MF&Friends sampler... 29.64

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1795390/Don-Pepin-Garcia-My-Father-Friends-Sampler-III-8-Cigars/