CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24

Author Topic: 7/11/2014  (Read 61503 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #240 on: July 11, 2014, 12:31:24 PM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.

Nice! Silver tray and all. TravelinDave does it up right.

What are the RM101's next to the bunker Busters?
Those are the Serie HN, Honduran. Also had some good beer, Horny Goat Choc PB Porter and Founders Imperial Stout, very good stuff

That was my initial thought. Was on my list, but still behind the MC's to try. You had a Tat Fausto?
May be my favorite Tat.... strength and flavor galore!

Getting a nice collection of med-med/full with the Tats and Rm101's. Was looking for something with a little more bite... you just answered my question. I have been eyeballing for awhile, but hadn't heard any chatter (or yapping in Scott's case  ;)) on these. Probably throw a 5er on a mash purchase to get me to coupon level sometime in the near future.
If you're looking for more bite the Fausto will fill the bill, in my yappy opinion

lol. Yes, it's on the list. Glad you caught that. Is was only a day or so ago, but short term memory for some... ya, know.

sfish

« Reply #241 on: July 11, 2014, 12:33:28 PM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.

Those are the Serie HN, Honduran. Also had some good beer, Horny Goat Choc PB Porter and Founders Imperial Stout, very good stuff

That was my initial thought. Was on my list, but still behind the MC's to try. You had a Tat Fausto?

Getting a nice collection of med-med/full with the Tats and Rm101's. Was looking for something with a little more bite... you just answered my question. I have been eyeballing for awhile, but hadn't heard any chatter (or yapping in Scott's case  ;)) on these. Probably throw a 5er on a mash purchase to get me to coupon level sometime in the near future.
If you're looking for more bite the Fausto will fill the bill, in my yappy opinion

lol. Yes, it's on the list. Glad you caught that. Is was only a day or so ago, but short term memory for some... ya, know.
It wasn't exactly subtle, was it?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #242 on: July 11, 2014, 12:34:34 PM »

Breaking news: LeBron is going back to Cleveland.  CB will be happy!

and like sands through the hourglass...

Too bad they all burned their jerseys... and the owner called him out on more than one occasion.

all the love will surely return.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #243 on: July 11, 2014, 12:37:10 PM »

Less of a yap and more of a squeaking wheel IMHO.
Grease me

I wouldn't think that was a good thing... being from 'Jersey' and all.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #244 on: July 11, 2014, 12:38:12 PM »

It wasn't exactly subtle, was it?

No

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #245 on: July 11, 2014, 12:44:45 PM »

Good Morning Cigarillos....., and any Torpedo's that may be out there...?
Mornin' BD!
Hey BD, Did you check out the CI 'weekly special'?  Some good cigars to be had there for $40.
Damn, why did I look at that..? :)  And I've been wanting some Brickhouses ever since you guys were talking about those Julius Caesers....
BD, shfree47!
Geez, thanks..  I wonder if Sigmund Freud could have helped me with a cigar problem...?  :)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #246 on: July 11, 2014, 12:44:52 PM »

and like sands through the hourglass...

Too bad they all burned their jerseys... and the owner called him out on more than one occasion.

all the love will surely return.
Winning heals all. Or at least, most.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #247 on: July 11, 2014, 12:45:45 PM »

came across this today:
   http://www.teevert.com/cigars
Do they have a t-shirt that says, "I smoked my wife, and her ass is on fire...?"
I don't think so, and they probably don't have sex toys either! :o

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #248 on: July 11, 2014, 12:47:35 PM »

Mornin' BD!
Hey BD, Did you check out the CI 'weekly special'?  Some good cigars to be had there for $40.
Damn, why did I look at that..? :)  And I've been wanting some Brickhouses ever since you guys were talking about those Julius Caesers....
good news is, you don't have to pick the gurkhas!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #249 on: July 11, 2014, 12:55:33 PM »

Consider sampling and Avion as well (Fausto vitola variant)

Just checking out some pricing and noticed these on sale. Can't buy today, but if anyone else was interested...

Box of 20 comes to $122 after catsrule is applied. Plus, FREE shipping ;D

http://www.famous-smoke.com/tatuaje+fausto+avion+12s+cigars/item+41877

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #250 on: July 11, 2014, 12:56:15 PM »

Mornin' BD!
good news is, you don't have to pick the gurkhas!
I haven't had much luck with the Gurkha's....  Awhile back I bought a 5 pack of the Ninja's and the 1st one was fantastic. The 2nd one was terrible....  I don't even know what to make of the 3rd one....

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #251 on: July 11, 2014, 12:57:06 PM »

came across this today:
Do they have a t-shirt that says, "I smoked my wife, and her ass is on fire...?"
No free ship? Forget it!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #252 on: July 11, 2014, 12:59:04 PM »

came across this today:
That ok on the sex toys.  At my age you don't look for sex toys in the adult lingerie and boutique section.  You go straight to the Sears Tool Department.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #253 on: July 11, 2014, 12:59:27 PM »

Ohh SHIT!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #254 on: July 11, 2014, 01:01:11 PM »

Another deal today was a FreeFall at the .bid

MF&Friends sampler... 29.64

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1795390/Don-Pepin-Garcia-My-Father-Friends-Sampler-III-8-Cigars/
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24