Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #225 on: July 11, 2014, 12:10:13 PM »

Good Morning Cigarillos....., and any Torpedo's that may be out there...?
Mornin' BD!
Howdy Shaun..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #226 on: July 11, 2014, 12:13:17 PM »

came across this today:
   http://www.teevert.com/cigars
Do they have a t-shirt that says, "I smoked my wife, and her ass is on fire...?"
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #227 on: July 11, 2014, 12:13:46 PM »

Good Morning Cigarillos....., and any Torpedo's that may be out there...?
Mornin' BD!
Hey BD, Did you check out the CI 'weekly special'?  Some good cigars to be had there for $40.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #228 on: July 11, 2014, 12:17:05 PM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.

Nice! Silver tray and all. TravelinDave does it up right.

What are the RM101's next to the bunker Busters?
Those are the Serie HN, Honduran. Also had some good beer, Horny Goat Choc PB Porter and Founders Imperial Stout, very good stuff

That was my initial thought. Was on my list, but still behind the MC's to try. You had a Tat Fausto?
May be my favorite Tat.... strength and flavor galore!

Getting a nice collection of med-med/full with the Tats and Rm101's. Was looking for something with a little more bite... you just answered my question. I have been eyeballing for awhile, but hadn't heard any chatter (or yapping in Scott's case  ;)) on these. Probably throw a 5er on a mash purchase to get me to coupon level sometime in the near future.

« Reply #229 on: July 11, 2014, 12:17:24 PM »

New AJ stick http://halfwheel.com/new-world-horizon-j-fernandez/63763
From the copy: “The New World Cigar relates to expanding one’s knowledge and questioning the status quo by discovering our personal New Worlds as we go through life.”  Guess I'd better go relearn the words to "kumbaya".  Sheesh.
Creamy gobs of flavor!
Good morning Sir Green Star of the 5th Rank :P
At ease, lieutenant.
Thank you sir.  What's on the agenda for today?
Work for me, consult with the kidney surgeon for the wife. And I think the in-law's are taking the kids for a bit, so I may have the house to myself when I get home. Smoke or nap, that's the question. Haha.
That's a tough call...love me a nice 30min catnap and then a cigar :)  Hope the consult goes well, this the 2nd one?
Honestly, I've lost count.
Ugh, well, hopefully it's the best and the last!
Here's hoping.... of course there is that little additional detail about actually getting it done.  Hoping for a quick resolution.... well, quick from this point anyway.
Looks like it's gonna be sometime the week of the 20th, just nailing down the specifics with the different departments and whatnot. She's a "complicated case", according to the surgeon. Which is what you love to hear.
But are they settled on the "plan of attack"?
The radiologist is "relatively certain" they'll be able to get at it with some tube inserted through her back, so that's the plan for now. May change once they actually get in there.
Best of luck there Dave
Thanks. One day at a time.

« Reply #230 on: July 11, 2014, 12:17:56 PM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
do

Nice! Silver tray and all. TravelinDave does it up right.

What are the RM101's next to the bunker Busters?
Those are the Serie HN, Honduran. Also had some good beer, Horny Goat Choc PB Porter and Founders Imperial Stout, very good stuff
The Horny Goat was graciously supplied by littlefish.
Try that Rogue IPA, I left it for you in your fridge from heaven
Will do.... with pleasure!

« Reply #231 on: July 11, 2014, 12:19:34 PM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.

Nice! Silver tray and all. TravelinDave does it up right.

What are the RM101's next to the bunker Busters?
Those are the Serie HN, Honduran. Also had some good beer, Horny Goat Choc PB Porter and Founders Imperial Stout, very good stuff

That was my initial thought. Was on my list, but still behind the MC's to try. You had a Tat Fausto?
May be my favorite Tat.... strength and flavor galore!
We spoke about those last night while Tony and I were both smoking Bunker Busters, the Fausto is the strongest cigar I've ever smoked, excellent but serious strength
I prefer the Ambos Mundos over the Fausto myself.  More smooth and sophisticated, just like me.  8)
Exactly Bean!

« Reply #232 on: July 11, 2014, 12:21:05 PM »

[...]

If you're looking for more bite the Fausto will fill the bill, in my yappy opinion

« Reply #233 on: July 11, 2014, 12:24:40 PM »

[...]

Consider sampling and Avion as well (Fausto vitola variant)

« Reply #234 on: July 11, 2014, 12:25:55 PM »

[...]

Less of a yap and more of a squeaking wheel IMHO.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #235 on: July 11, 2014, 12:27:21 PM »

Good Morning Cigarillos....., and any Torpedo's that may be out there...?
Mornin' BD!
Hey BD, Did you check out the CI 'weekly special'?  Some good cigars to be had there for $40.
Damn, why did I look at that..? :)  And I've been wanting some Brickhouses ever since you guys were talking about those Julius Caesers....
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #236 on: July 11, 2014, 12:27:30 PM »

Breaking news: LeBron is going back to Cleveland.  CB will be happy!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #237 on: July 11, 2014, 12:27:59 PM »

[...]

I've had the Ambos sumatra and didn't walk away overly excited. Didn't shift into the full flavor I was expecting. It was a good, consistent, well constructed smoke though. I have a few more stashed away. I may revisit again this weekend to see if time has helped their cause.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #238 on: July 11, 2014, 12:28:40 PM »

Good Morning Cigarillos....., and any Torpedo's that may be out there...?
Mornin' BD!
Hey BD, Did you check out the CI 'weekly special'?  Some good cigars to be had there for $40.
Damn, why did I look at that..? :)  And I've been wanting some Brickhouses ever since you guys were talking about those Julius Caesers....
BD, shfree47!

« Reply #239 on: July 11, 2014, 12:29:45 PM »

[...]

Grease me