« Reply #180 on: July 11, 2014, 10:54:46 AM »

Good morning guy's ! .
Happy Friday Steve!

« Reply #181 on: July 11, 2014, 10:55:54 AM »

True, but I am cooling the jets for a while.  Only thing on my radar are the Tatuaje TA 2014s...they should be out in the next month or two.
The trick is quantifying "a while."
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #182 on: July 11, 2014, 10:59:06 AM »

Mornin', 'boys'! It's Friday! Happy, happy, happy.
Fuggin LOVE Fridays...especially when it's...PAYDAY BITCHES!

Same for me. Unfortunately, it was already prorated with this weeks earlier purchases. Totally worth it!
Same here, lol...with CBid and the Tat Blacks I used up my funds a little early.

You have been on a mission, Yellowstar. Since your bday, seems like you've picked up quite a few things... not that I'm counting. Just a little envious. Green with envy ya might say.  ;)
I have been going on a green light lately, need to get back to my roots of the yellow light.  Don't even make me think about the last 3 weeks of cigars...then add in $750 in power tools and I really get out of control!
Hey, if you've got the funds, spend away. Always time to make more.
True, but I am cooling the jets for a while.  Only thing on my radar are the Tatuaje TA 2014s...they should be out in the next month or two.  My humidor is becoming an impossible game of Jenga!
I know that game. After CF, I'm not sure I could've fit another 3 cigars anywhere.

...unless you had to. Amiright!?!

Dave, you have that link for the wineador fridge, or was that TruDog that just picked one up? Guess you could get em anywhere. Thought there was a place with a deal and a little rep going though.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #183 on: July 11, 2014, 11:02:33 AM »

Good morning all!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #184 on: July 11, 2014, 11:03:03 AM »

Good morning, Mark and Dusty.
Mornin' Tony.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #185 on: July 11, 2014, 11:04:38 AM »

Morning, all. Way too much fun at the concert last night.  Must've gotten hit by a train on the way home judging by the pounding in my head. Think I'll just sit at home and smoke cigars all day.
Ouch....good idea. Mornin' Joe.

« Reply #186 on: July 11, 2014, 11:04:53 AM »

True, but I am cooling the jets for a while.  Only thing on my radar are the Tatuaje TA 2014s...they should be out in the next month or two.
The trick is quantifying "a while."
Mornin' Raz!  2-3months...and then it's a shit storm...Oliva V Maddys, Sharks, Tat Halloween, etc  ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #187 on: July 11, 2014, 11:06:10 AM »

Good morning all!

Hey, Fred... Dusty... bomb girl

« Reply #188 on: July 11, 2014, 11:09:35 AM »

[...]

Wasn't me who posted it, though I do have one. Here's the link to where you can get them. This is pretty much the cheapest price around, either there or on ebay. http://alturl.com/iqxo5

« Reply #189 on: July 11, 2014, 11:10:22 AM »

Or here's one that's a little smaller - http://alturl.com/sew4e

« Reply #190 on: July 11, 2014, 11:11:04 AM »

[...]

There or on Amazon Prime...but with Dave's you get a 10% off with "happy"
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #191 on: July 11, 2014, 11:12:05 AM »

Good morning all!

Hey, Fred... Dusty... bomb girl
Is someone bomb tossing? Unimaginable!

« Reply #192 on: July 11, 2014, 11:13:34 AM »

Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #193 on: July 11, 2014, 11:15:52 AM »

« Reply #194 on: July 11, 2014, 11:17:05 AM »