« Reply #165 on: July 11, 2014, 10:39:57 AM »

Good morning, Mark and Dusty.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #166 on: July 11, 2014, 10:41:27 AM »

Mornin', 'boys'! It's Friday! Happy, happy, happy.
Fuggin LOVE Fridays...especially when it's...PAYDAY BITCHES!

Same for me. Unfortunately, it was already prorated with this weeks earlier purchases. Totally worth it!
Same here, lol...with CBid and the Tat Blacks I used up my funds a little early.

You have been on a mission, Yellowstar. Since your bday, seems like you've picked up quite a few things... not that I'm counting. Just a little envious. Green with envy ya might say.  ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #167 on: July 11, 2014, 10:44:01 AM »

Good morning, Mark and Dusty.

Hey, Tony!  [emojigfy]

« Reply #168 on: July 11, 2014, 10:46:16 AM »

Mornin', 'boys'! It's Friday! Happy, happy, happy.
Fuggin LOVE Fridays...especially when it's...PAYDAY BITCHES!

Same for me. Unfortunately, it was already prorated with this weeks earlier purchases. Totally worth it!
Same here, lol...with CBid and the Tat Blacks I used up my funds a little early.

You have been on a mission, Yellowstar. Since your bday, seems like you've picked up quite a few things... not that I'm counting. Just a little envious. Green with envy ya might say.  ;)
I have been going on a green light lately, need to get back to my roots of the yellow light.  Don't even make me think about the last 3 weeks of cigars...then add in $750 in power tools and I really get out of control!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2014, 10:47:35 AM »

Morning, all. Way too much fun at the concert last night.  Must've gotten hit by a train on the way home judging by the pounding in my head. Think I'll just sit at home and smoke cigars all day.

« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2014, 10:47:41 AM »

Mornin', 'boys'! It's Friday! Happy, happy, happy.
Fuggin LOVE Fridays...especially when it's...PAYDAY BITCHES!

Same for me. Unfortunately, it was already prorated with this weeks earlier purchases. Totally worth it!
Same here, lol...with CBid and the Tat Blacks I used up my funds a little early.

You have been on a mission, Yellowstar. Since your bday, seems like you've picked up quite a few things... not that I'm counting. Just a little envious. Green with envy ya might say.  ;)
I have been going on a green light lately, need to get back to my roots of the yellow light.  Don't even make me think about the last 3 weeks of cigars...then add in $750 in power tools and I really get out of control!
Hey, if you've got the funds, spend away. Always time to make more.

« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2014, 10:48:05 AM »

Morning, all. Way too much fun at the concert last night.  Must've gotten hit by a train on the way home judging by the pounding in my head. Think I'll just sit at home and smoke cigars all day.
Sounds like a solid plan. Morning Joe.

« Reply #172 on: July 11, 2014, 10:49:12 AM »

Mornin', 'boys'! It's Friday! Happy, happy, happy.
Fuggin LOVE Fridays...especially when it's...PAYDAY BITCHES!

Same for me. Unfortunately, it was already prorated with this weeks earlier purchases. Totally worth it!
Same here, lol...with CBid and the Tat Blacks I used up my funds a little early.

You have been on a mission, Yellowstar. Since your bday, seems like you've picked up quite a few things... not that I'm counting. Just a little envious. Green with envy ya might say.  ;)
I have been going on a green light lately, need to get back to my roots of the yellow light.  Don't even make me think about the last 3 weeks of cigars...then add in $750 in power tools and I really get out of control!
Hey, if you've got the funds, spend away. Always time to make more.
True, but I am cooling the jets for a while.  Only thing on my radar are the Tatuaje TA 2014s...they should be out in the next month or two.  My humidor is becoming an impossible game of Jenga!

« Reply #173 on: July 11, 2014, 10:49:58 AM »

Morning, all. Way too much fun at the concert last night.  Must've gotten hit by a train on the way home judging by the pounding in my head. Think I'll just sit at home and smoke cigars all day.
Sounds like a solid plan. Morning Joe.
MFer! Damn good plan Joe! Happy Friday!

« Reply #174 on: July 11, 2014, 10:50:36 AM »

[...]

I know that game. After CF, I'm not sure I could've fit another 3 cigars anywhere.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #175 on: July 11, 2014, 10:51:44 AM »

Good morning guy's ! .
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/11/2014
« Reply #176 on: July 11, 2014, 10:52:31 AM »

Morning, all. Way too much fun at the concert last night.  Must've gotten hit by a train on the way home judging by the pounding in my head. Think I'll just sit at home and smoke cigars all day.

Brad rocked your world, huh. I'm sure there were plenty of cut-offs walkin around too. Sensory overload, ya might say.  ;)

« Reply #177 on: July 11, 2014, 10:53:47 AM »

Morning, all. Way too much fun at the concert last night.  Must've gotten hit by a train on the way home judging by the pounding in my head. Think I'll just sit at home and smoke cigars all day.
-- Best cure for a hangover.  Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #178 on: July 11, 2014, 10:54:06 AM »

[...]

Haha!  I have been moving cigars into different boxes, consolidating, using ziplocs for more flexible storage...it's just gross.

« Reply #179 on: July 11, 2014, 10:54:26 AM »

Morning, all. Way too much fun at the concert last night.  Must've gotten hit by a train on the way home judging by the pounding in my head. Think I'll just sit at home and smoke cigars all day.

Brad rocked your world, huh. I'm sure there were plenty of cut-offs walkin around too. Sensory overload, ya might say.  ;)
Cowboy's butts drive Joe nuts!