« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2014, 08:12:58 AM »

Good morning, everyone.
Morning Sir Antnee.
Great morning, Dave.  Made it home before the flip.
Hi Tony.  Did you behave last evening?
He was an angel!  Kept his pants on, didn't molest any pets and most important of all, he was right on time.  Things like that can ruin a well crafted reputation.
He didn't molest any pets that we know of but Sully had a funny look on his face after Tony "used the restroom"
Hello!!!  Tiki Cove?!?!
Ahh, didn't read enough before that post, you beat me to the punch for once

« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2014, 08:13:38 AM »

Looks like Ken is going to show us all.... says he's quitting both banters.

« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2014, 08:14:28 AM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
Hell of a selection!
I thought the French Maid outfit he wore when he delivered it was a bit much but hey, it's his house

« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2014, 08:15:14 AM »

Good morning, everyone.
Morning Sir Antnee.
Great morning, Dave.  Made it home before the flip.
Hi Tony.  Did you behave last evening?
He was an angel!  Kept his pants on, didn't molest any pets and most important of all, he was right on time.  Things like that can ruin a well crafted reputation.
He didn't molest any pets that we know of but Sully had a funny look on his face after Tony "used the restroom"
Hello!!!  Tiki Cove?!?!
Ahh, didn't read enough before that post, you beat me to the punch for once
You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to hope for that biebfish.

« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2014, 08:15:19 AM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
Where is the beef? :). Seriously a very nice spread with a bold presentation.

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2014, 08:15:54 AM »

Good morning, everyone.
Morning Sir Antnee.
Great morning, Dave.  Made it home before the flip.
Hi Tony.  Did you behave last evening?
He was an angel!  Kept his pants on, didn't molest any pets and most important of all, he was right on time.  Things like that can ruin a well crafted reputation.
He didn't molest any pets that we know of but Sully had a funny look on his face after Tony "used the restroom"
Did you mean to say "lightened his load"?
Indeed, Sully smelled like pork roll also

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2014, 08:17:04 AM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
Where is the beef? :). Seriously a very nice spread with a bold presentation.
I didn't capture the fine spirits laid out behind the cigars, we're not meeting at the cigar shop anymore

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2014, 08:18:11 AM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
Did you get another shot with the whole table filled with bottles and nosh?  Very impressive spread.

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2014, 08:18:20 AM »

Looks like Ken is going to show us all.... says he's quitting both banters.
Wha whaaaaat?

« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2014, 08:18:36 AM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
Hell of a selection!
I thought the French Maid outfit he wore when he delivered it was a bit much but hey, it's his house
But it was thong Thursday.  Shame littlefish couldn't get his on while changing in the car.

« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2014, 08:20:31 AM »

Looks like Ken is going to show us all.... says he's quitting both banters.
Wha whaaaaat?
Look over at the early morning CI banter.  I loved KC's response.

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2014, 08:21:04 AM »

Good morning, everyone.
Morning Sir Antnee.
Great morning, Dave.  Made it home before the flip.
Hi Tony.  Did you behave last evening?
He was an angel!  Kept his pants on, didn't molest any pets and most important of all, he was right on time.  Things like that can ruin a well crafted reputation.
He didn't molest any pets that we know of but Sully had a funny look on his face after Tony "used the restroom"
Hello!!!  Tiki Cove?!?!
Ahh, didn't read enough before that post, you beat me to the punch for once
You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to hope for that biebfish.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2014, 08:22:02 AM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
Hell of a selection!
I thought the French Maid outfit he wore when he delivered it was a bit much but hey, it's his house
But it was thong Thursday.  Shame littlefish couldn't get his on while changing in the car.
LOL

« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2014, 08:22:45 AM »

Very nice evening at the NJ herf thanks to Dave, he's quite the host. Below is the pic of the cigar spread he laid out, I grabbed a couple before Tony dumped the tray into his pants.
Did you get another shot with the whole table filled with bottles and nosh?  Very impressive spread.
No, no I didn't. Apparently you were too busy fishing stogies out of your shorts to snap a photo yourself?

« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2014, 08:22:46 AM »

Good morning, everyone.
Morning Sir Antnee.
Great morning, Dave.  Made it home before the flip.
Hi Tony.  Did you behave last evening?
He was an angel!  Kept his pants on, didn't molest any pets and most important of all, he was right on time.  Things like that can ruin a well crafted reputation.
He didn't molest any pets that we know of but Sully had a funny look on his face after Tony "used the restroom"
Hello!!!  Tiki Cove?!?!
Ahh, didn't read enough before that post, you beat me to the punch for once
You gotta get up pretty early in the morning to hope for that biebfish.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then
Where's Dean?