Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

« Reply #390 on: January 13, 2016, 07:19:52 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).

« Reply #391 on: January 13, 2016, 07:20:25 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Buy yo'self some!  Ogie might have da code.

« Reply #392 on: January 13, 2016, 07:31:51 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
I am with ya and you are right great deals have been overflowing for about 2 months.  I almost have everything I want for the retirement box but MB3's are still on the need to buy list.

« Reply #393 on: January 13, 2016, 07:32:33 PM »

Mr Ogie, might you have a Holts FS code?

« Reply #394 on: January 13, 2016, 07:58:34 PM »

I'm huzzahing as well.  Adios, mofos.
Bathroom job time?
Oh hell no. It's popcorn and cocktail time.

« Reply #395 on: January 13, 2016, 07:59:22 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
I am with ya and you are right great deals have been overflowing for about 2 months.  I almost have everything I want for the retirement box but MB3's are still on the need to buy list.
Holt's have an MB3 deal you're after?

« Reply #396 on: January 13, 2016, 08:27:43 PM »

Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
I am with ya and you are right great deals have been overflowing for about 2 months.  I almost have everything I want for the retirement box but MB3's are still on the need to buy list.
Holt's have an MB3 deal you're after?
Yes, hell of a deal from CB  but I hate paying shipping.

http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #397 on: January 13, 2016, 08:43:01 PM »

Mr Ogie, might you have a Holts FS code?
I don't. I think they occasionally have site-wide FS and sometimes they have cheap flash sales that include free shipping.

« Reply #398 on: January 13, 2016, 08:45:47 PM »

Mr Ogie, might you have a Holts FS code?
I don't. I think they occasionally have site-wide FS and sometimes they have cheap flash sales that include free shipping.
Thanks Ogie, hope you are doing well.  I have not bought anything there in several years but this MB3 deal is nice.
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #399 on: January 13, 2016, 08:47:31 PM »

[...]

Wait, hit it twice. Problem solved.  8) Sunglasses.

« Reply #400 on: January 13, 2016, 08:49:00 PM »

[...]

Simple as that but dang don't need 40 of them :)
Logged

Ogie

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #401 on: January 13, 2016, 08:57:37 PM »

[...]

Their best deal is buy four get one in-store. Not feasible for most.

« Reply #402 on: January 13, 2016, 08:59:13 PM »

[...]

Sure you do. Gotta stay ahead of the FDA.

« Reply #403 on: January 13, 2016, 09:19:23 PM »

[...]

But I gotta stay ahead of other O'bummer agencies too.

« Reply #404 on: January 13, 2016, 10:07:25 PM »

[...]

Good luck on that.  Keep us posted.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28