Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #225 on: January 13, 2016, 12:04:02 PM »

What do you get if you cross a dog with a rose.....?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #226 on: January 13, 2016, 12:12:05 PM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Near the top middle of the page was a little icon of a guy with ! next to him, and when I clicked it, it said, "Items only remain in your cart for 20 minutes."

« Reply #227 on: January 13, 2016, 12:13:13 PM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Near the top middle of the page was a little icon of a guy with ! next to him, and when I clicked it, it said, "Items only remain in your cart for 20 minutes."
Extremely relevant, thanks, BD!

« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2016, 12:14:35 PM »

Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #229 on: January 13, 2016, 12:19:00 PM »

Also, for what it's worth, looks like the NEWYEAR code at CI gives 20% off no matter the total. Put something in my cart earlier, and apparently, the code was still saved from the last jam, cause it applied the discount.
Sure does, I have one jam item in my cart and just applied it and it worked on $39.99
Damn, now I'll be watching the Jam all day....

« Reply #230 on: January 13, 2016, 12:20:51 PM »

Also, for what it's worth, looks like the NEWYEAR code at CI gives 20% off no matter the total. Put something in my cart earlier, and apparently, the code was still saved from the last jam, cause it applied the discount.
Sure does, I have one jam item in my cart and just applied it and it worked on $39.99
Damn, now I'll be watching the Jam all day....
That's what the rest of us are doing, and we're all bored to tears.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #231 on: January 13, 2016, 12:21:21 PM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Near the top middle of the page was a little icon of a guy with ! next to him, and when I clicked it, it said, "Items only remain in your cart for 20 minutes."
Extremely relevant, thanks, BD!
Geee, next you'll be accusing me of post whoring...   ;)

« Reply #232 on: January 13, 2016, 12:22:28 PM »

Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)

« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2016, 12:27:01 PM »

Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Near the top middle of the page was a little icon of a guy with ! next to him, and when I clicked it, it said, "Items only remain in your cart for 20 minutes."
Extremely relevant, thanks, BD!
Geee, next you'll be accusing me of post whoring...   ;)
Not at all, post whoring is a time-honored tradition.

« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2016, 12:27:33 PM »

Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
That would be some serious savings!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #235 on: January 13, 2016, 12:32:43 PM »

Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III ~ 8/$34.99

1 - My Father Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - My Father Le Biou Petite Robusto (4.5" x 50)
1 - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - Flor de las Antillas Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Duena Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Sumatra Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Tabacos Baez SF Robusto (5" x 50)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2016, 12:35:40 PM »

Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
Nope, won't work.  And I was so looking forward to smoking one.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2016, 12:37:41 PM »

Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
That would be some serious savings!

It doesn't... I would have bought otherwise. :o Everything else on the Mash is a non-starter.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2016, 12:38:53 PM »

Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III ~ 8/$34.99

1 - My Father Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - My Father Le Biou Petite Robusto (4.5" x 50)
1 - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - Flor de las Antillas Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Duena Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Sumatra Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Tabacos Baez SF Robusto (5" x 50)
Are you guys buying that one up...?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2016, 12:38:55 PM »

Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
Nope, won't work.  And I was so looking forward to smoking one.

Ha! Me too... it is a neato box. No crown though.

Reg Price = $1,349.99, MSRP = $2,500.00