« Reply #195 on: January 13, 2016, 10:28:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
No, honestly, the munching was done by a little after midnight.
Sucks that you were in bed by 10:30 then, huh? Morning, Raz.
No, that was the best part!
LALTS

« Reply #196 on: January 13, 2016, 10:29:38 AM »

In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

Saw this last night. Also a chance the Chargers go there as well. Leaving the possibility of the Raiders moving to Texas... San Antonio, I believe. That would be strange. They'd have to rebrand like the Oilers did when they moved to Nashville.
San Antonio is probably not interested, they have studied it and for starters not willing to build a stadium and don't have the financial backing for private......  at least that is what they said on the san Antonio radio this morning.

« Reply #197 on: January 13, 2016, 10:30:03 AM »

In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

Saw this last night. Also a chance the Chargers go there as well. Leaving the possibility of the Raiders moving to Texas... San Antonio, I believe. That would be strange. They'd have to rebrand like the Oilers did when they moved to Nashville.
I thought that was part of the deal.  Chargers and Rams have a year to work out a joint agreement  (as the Chargers/Raiders had one plan and stadium, and the Rams had another site and plan.)  I believe the agreement was for the site proposed by the Rams and not the one proposed by the Chargers (that they said was the only way they would move).  Should be more fun than the Republican primaries.

« Reply #198 on: January 13, 2016, 10:30:16 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
No, honestly, the munching was done by a little after midnight.
Sucks that you were in bed by 10:30 then, huh? Morning, Raz.
90 minutes of munchin'.  Now that's perseverance.

« Reply #199 on: January 13, 2016, 10:31:15 AM »

Progress!   Truck driver just called and has my Land Cruiser on the hauler and in TN and will deliver it to the shop this afternoon, sounded like a good old guy which I must say gives me some comfort.  Pretty funny, he said he had hauled a hell of a lot of vehicles of all sorts but this one was a first and about the coolest thing he ever delivered.
He says that to everyone who gives him a POS non-running vehicle to haul somewhere.
You might should price restored FJ40's and see how much a POS is worth. ;)

« Reply #200 on: January 13, 2016, 10:31:18 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
No, honestly, the munching was done by a little after midnight.
Sucks that you were in bed by 10:30 then, huh? Morning, Raz.
90 minutes of munchin'.  Now that's perseverance.
Strong jaws.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #201 on: January 13, 2016, 10:38:59 AM »

In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

Saw this last night. Also a chance the Chargers go there as well. Leaving the possibility of the Raiders moving to Texas... San Antonio, I believe. That would be strange. They'd have to rebrand like the Oilers did when they moved to Nashville.
I thought that was part of the deal.  Chargers and Rams have a year to work out a joint agreement  (as the Chargers/Raiders had one plan and stadium, and the Rams had another site and plan.)  I believe the agreement was for the site proposed by the Rams and not the one proposed by the Chargers (that they said was the only way they would move).  Should be more fun than the Republican primaries.

As I understand it, the Rams are moving in 2016. There were plans to share the existing stadium until they built their own... which would be ready in 2019. So, I don't think they intend to share between 3 teams, so someone is going to be left out for the initial deal... probably Oakland.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #202 on: January 13, 2016, 10:42:50 AM »

In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

Saw this last night. Also a chance the Chargers go there as well. Leaving the possibility of the Raiders moving to Texas... San Antonio, I believe. That would be strange. They'd have to rebrand like the Oilers did when they moved to Nashville.
San Antonio is probably not interested, they have studied it and for starters not willing to build a stadium and don't have the financial backing for private......  at least that is what they said on the san Antonio radio this morning.

They could already have land purchased...

"In 2014, the Raiders met with San Antonio officials about a potential move. While many shrugged that off at the time, there is now a feeling that such a move is possible. According to Jason Cole of Bleacher Report, the Raiders have already secured land in the Austin/San Antonio area for a potential stadium. With the Alamodome already in place, this strongly suggests that the Raiders could be playing in Texas as soon as next season.

Cole presents the land in Texas as “leverage” against the city of Oakland. But if a new stadium can’t be built in the Bay Area, then Texas seems likely to be the next destination for Raider Nation."

« Reply #203 on: January 13, 2016, 10:59:52 AM »

CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #204 on: January 13, 2016, 11:08:14 AM »

CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday

Sorry, can't make it
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #205 on: January 13, 2016, 11:09:50 AM »

Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Toro (6.0"x54) 10/$37.50

« Reply #206 on: January 13, 2016, 11:10:24 AM »

CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday

Sorry, can't make it
Can't or won't?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #207 on: January 13, 2016, 11:16:43 AM »

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/13/2016
« Reply #209 on: January 13, 2016, 11:20:26 AM »

Is this JoeWacky... JS of Sherman Oaks, CA ?