« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2016, 08:58:01 AM »

The Page just had 10 of the Camacho Corojo's up for the same price as 5 on the Jam.  Sheesh!

« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2016, 08:58:11 AM »

So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.

« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2016, 08:58:47 AM »

Good mornin fellas
Morning, NFM.
Mornin!  Just remember, as bad as the Browns suck, they weren't bad enough to move a franchise ;)
Or smart enough maybe, after all they did take Johhny after every other team rejected him.
Just think how much worse it will look when the Cowboys take him off our hands after his college years AND 2 years of NFL history showing he doesn't have what it takes.
No worse at all, WTF does not know that Jerry Jones is stark raving crazy?
Lol, true story.

« Reply #138 on: January 13, 2016, 08:58:54 AM »

Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Could ban Eyetalians if you wanted to.
Why would you want to name a town WTF?
Because GFYville is taken.

« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2016, 08:59:23 AM »

So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
It's that damn Paypal devil!

« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2016, 08:59:57 AM »

So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
Not so much on this one.  The little "suggestion head" on the front page says you have 20 minutes to check out something in your cart.

« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2016, 09:00:25 AM »

Wow, and a regular sized La Palina to close out the scorcher. Anyhoo, time for me to get my basement work on. Have a great day, y'all.

« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2016, 09:00:26 AM »

RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits

« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2016, 09:02:10 AM »

So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
;D   GFY

« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2016, 09:02:42 AM »

Wow, and a regular sized La Palina to close out the scorcher. Anyhoo, time for me to get my basement work on. Have a great day, y'all.
Don't work too hard now.

« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2016, 09:04:08 AM »

So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
Not so much on this one.  The little "suggestion head" on the front page says you have 20 minutes to check out something in your cart.
Yeah but for the first couple of weeks they did not have the talking head, by the way I got burned on one just checked out and did not notice the price change (just a 5 pack and not a huge change but still went up) until I got the smokes and was checking the invoice.  They have some great deals but as sleezy as Famous or worse.

« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2016, 09:04:28 AM »

Wow, and a regular sized La Palina to close out the scorcher. Anyhoo, time for me to get my basement work on. Have a great day, y'all.
Don't work too hard now.
And don't work on your woody down there either.

« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2016, 09:04:45 AM »

Time for a morning walk.  BBL

« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2016, 09:08:17 AM »

good morning guys. I really slept in today. up too late watching Viral Weather.
getting ready for an afternoon of golf. beautiful day for it.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.

fuck the lottery. I'm sick of dreaming! besides, I'm happy with what I got.

« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2016, 09:11:55 AM »

Oh well, day off for the Page....