Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #510 on: July 10, 2014, 10:26:45 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
I am almost afraid to ask you were they came from. It kinda looks like the spores came with the cigars.

I've read a number of forum posts over the last ~6 months about moldy EPCs.  Might be on his end.
Will box code on that cigar is: AME SEP 13. Pretty new.

From my limited experience with the SCs, they have all seemed to smoke fairly well fresh.  No burn issues here.  Flavor isn't as complex as I recall, so age could be the key.  Very creamy, sorta milky coffee, bread, light spices.  I'll smoke the other one next summer or whereabouts.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #511 on: July 10, 2014, 10:28:12 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
I am almost afraid to ask you were they came from. It kinda looks like the spores came with the cigars.

To be honest I dont remember.  I think it was at the devil.  Yeah pretty sure.

« Reply #512 on: July 10, 2014, 10:36:01 PM »

Hey, I found Johnny. Choir practice my ass, he's been at the beach!

That was good, Mark. I have not seen him on lately.
Who said that ol' dog still don't hunt?
Oh he hunts alright.  The question, like for a lot of us, is what happens if he catches!

« Reply #513 on: July 10, 2014, 10:39:02 PM »

Hey, I found Johnny. Choir practice my ass, he's been at the beach!

That was good, Mark. I have not seen him on lately.
Who said that ol' dog still don't hunt?
Oh he hunts alright.  The question, like for a lot of us, is what happens if he catches!
I imagine he can still eat all he "shoots". Just sayin'...

« Reply #514 on: July 10, 2014, 10:41:39 PM »

Hey, I found Johnny. Choir practice my ass, he's been at the beach!

That was good, Mark. I have not seen him on lately.
Who said that ol' dog still don't hunt?
Oh he hunts alright.  The question, like for a lot of us, is what happens if he catches!
I imagine he can still eat all he "shoots". Just sayin'...
And judging from the photo, he has quite the buffet awaiting.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #515 on: July 10, 2014, 10:42:55 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
I am almost afraid to ask you were they came from. It kinda looks like the spores came with the cigars.

I've read a number of forum posts over the last ~6 months about moldy EPCs.  Might be on his end.
Will box code on that cigar is: AME SEP 13. Pretty new.

From my limited experience with the SCs, they have all seemed to smoke fairly well fresh.  No burn issues here.  Flavor isn't as complex as I recall, so age could be the key.  Very creamy, sorta milky coffee, bread, light spices.  I'll smoke the other one next summer or whereabouts.

Getting a richer coffee and spice flavor for the "second half."  Still very creamy in presentation.  Leathery, too--forgot to mention that before, but the smoke is dry.  Not usually a cigar for this late during hte night, but it is my first of the day.  Great coffee smoke, imo.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #516 on: July 10, 2014, 10:47:05 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
I am almost afraid to ask you were they came from. It kinda looks like the spores came with the cigars.

To be honest I dont remember.  I think it was at the devil.  Yeah pretty sure.
Meaning it came from the same warehouse that I just bought 20!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #517 on: July 10, 2014, 10:52:26 PM »

Evening boys. The view of Punta Sur.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #518 on: July 10, 2014, 10:52:33 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
I am almost afraid to ask you were they came from. It kinda looks like the spores came with the cigars.

To be honest I dont remember.  I think it was at the devil.  Yeah pretty sure.
Meaning it came from the same warehouse that I just bought 20!

Mine were bought back in December or so.  Maybe newer batch????  Hopefully anyway.  Bought a box, smoked 8 and tossed the rest in April.

Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #519 on: July 10, 2014, 10:53:04 PM »

Evening boys. The view of Punta Sur.

Evening Dave!  Awesome view.

« Reply #520 on: July 10, 2014, 10:53:35 PM »

Evening boys. The view of Punta Sur.
Muy bueno, Dave.

« Reply #521 on: July 10, 2014, 10:56:01 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
I am almost afraid to ask you were they came from. It kinda looks like the spores came with the cigars.

To be honest I dont remember.  I think it was at the devil.  Yeah pretty sure.
Meaning it came from the same warehouse that I just bought 20!

Mine were bought back in December or so.  Maybe newer batch????  Hopefully anyway.  Bought a box, smoked 8 and tossed the rest in April.
Yikes!  And I'm bitchin' because all five Cain Daytona's I recently received from the biz site are all hopelessly plugged.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #522 on: July 10, 2014, 10:56:52 PM »

Evening boys. The view of Punta Sur.

Evening Dave!  Awesome view.
indeed, it's a nice little island.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #523 on: July 10, 2014, 10:57:14 PM »

Logged

glassken

« Reply #524 on: July 10, 2014, 10:58:01 PM »

Evening boys. The view of Punta Sur.
David! That is awesome. Warden saw it over my shoulder, and wants to go there! What city is that across the water?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36