Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36

glassken

« Reply #495 on: July 10, 2014, 09:55:24 PM »

Got a San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe on fuego, courtesy of GK.  Tastes pretty cigar-ish.
Will, that little cigar lasts me a while for such a small cigar. I do smoke slow, though.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #496 on: July 10, 2014, 10:04:22 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #497 on: July 10, 2014, 10:06:39 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #498 on: July 10, 2014, 10:06:59 PM »

gotta call it a night.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #499 on: July 10, 2014, 10:08:18 PM »

gotta call it a night.
Nite, Dean. No cradle robbing!
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #500 on: July 10, 2014, 10:09:53 PM »

gotta call it a night.

Dont leave on my account!

Have a good one Deano
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #501 on: July 10, 2014, 10:10:12 PM »

Got a San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe on fuego, courtesy of GK.  Tastes pretty cigar-ish.
Will, that little cigar lasts me a while for such a small cigar. I do smoke slow, though.
Got a San Cristobal de la Habana El Principe on fuego, courtesy of GK.  Tastes pretty cigar-ish.
Will, that little cigar lasts me a while for such a small cigar. I do smoke slow, though.

Ken, minutos tend to last me around 60-70 minutes without making a point to smoke slow or anything.  The draw on this one is about perfectly open (as opposed to the slight resistance I usually find), so it might be 5 minutes faster.

The 4x40 RG Perlas were both 55 minute reviews with extra cigar to smoke after the review, but just the real small nub that had to be smoked once every 3-4 minutes due to heat.

So yeah, I smoke pretty slowly.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #502 on: July 10, 2014, 10:11:20 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #503 on: July 10, 2014, 10:14:51 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
I am almost afraid to ask you were they came from. It kinda looks like the spores came with the cigars.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #504 on: July 10, 2014, 10:18:18 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
I am almost afraid to ask you were they came from. It kinda looks like the spores came with the cigars.

I've read a number of forum posts over the last ~6 months about moldy EPCs.  Might be on his end.

« Reply #505 on: July 10, 2014, 10:20:23 PM »

Hey, I found Johnny. Choir practice my ass, he's been at the beach!

Logged

glassken

« Reply #506 on: July 10, 2014, 10:21:56 PM »

Evening boys.  Reading back through the pages, my wallet thanked me for being absent on here.  Although Ken got into it today.
That is what we are here for! Good deal on EPC Short Run 2013 on cigar.com. $3 per. A fucking great cigar! IMHO.

Those are good.  The last ones I had molded on me.  Nothing else in the humi did but all 12 of those had to be thrown.  Was a sad day at Regency Acres.
I am almost afraid to ask you were they came from. It kinda looks like the spores came with the cigars.

I've read a number of forum posts over the last ~6 months about moldy EPCs.  Might be on his end.
Will box code on that cigar is: AME SEP 13. Pretty new.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #507 on: July 10, 2014, 10:23:24 PM »

Hey, I found Johnny. Choir practice my ass, he's been at the beach!

That was good, Mark. I have not seen him on lately.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #508 on: July 10, 2014, 10:24:45 PM »

Hey, I found Johnny. Choir practice my ass, he's been at the beach!

LMAO,Howdy Mark and all.

« Reply #509 on: July 10, 2014, 10:25:34 PM »

Hey, I found Johnny. Choir practice my ass, he's been at the beach!

That was good, Mark. I have not seen him on lately.
Who said that ol' dog still don't hunt?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36