DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #330 on: July 10, 2014, 04:40:55 PM »

Thanks for the recaps, Chip.
My pleasure Dave and good afternoon to ya.
Agreed, thanks Chip!  Did those CAOs really go that fast?!?!?!

19 minutes, per the tracker site, which I supppose is fairly quick.  Random gas station somewhere must've bought the whole lot.
Just dreamin' of some Eileen's...
Afternoon, Mr Breath.
Yo, pyro Dave.
Ha!   :o  What?

haha!
Wait....that was Russ burnin' up his hay, not me!

Sure. sure. blame it on Russ or the new girl. lol.
And then there's bomber girl.

« Reply #331 on: July 10, 2014, 04:43:49 PM »

Logged

glassken

« Reply #332 on: July 10, 2014, 04:47:07 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true

« Reply #333 on: July 10, 2014, 04:48:58 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true
Damn...not bad with that cutter too!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #334 on: July 10, 2014, 04:49:30 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true

Indeed.  I took a minute to look through the rest of their clearance deals, I'm surprised the EPC Short Run '13s are still in stock.  10/$30 is a heck of a price.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #335 on: July 10, 2014, 04:50:37 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true
Damn...not bad with that cutter too!
Yeah, the cutter is going for $24.00 to $40.00 at different sites that I just checked.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #336 on: July 10, 2014, 04:56:00 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true

Indeed.  I took a minute to look through the rest of their clearance deals, I'm surprised the EPC Short Run '13s are still in stock.  10/$30 is a heck of a price.
Yes, it is Joe. Wish you would not have pointed that out. Fucking day-crew!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #337 on: July 10, 2014, 05:00:46 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true

Haven't had one in quite awhile, but I seem to remember I liked them much more than other AJ-CincoVegas.

GolfinDave talks about the elusive corona in these. I'd like to check that out if it ever re-appeared.

« Reply #338 on: July 10, 2014, 05:02:36 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true

Indeed.  I took a minute to look through the rest of their clearance deals, I'm surprised the EPC Short Run '13s are still in stock.  10/$30 is a heck of a price.
Damn all of you to hell.

I don't suppose any of you know a free ship code for the Sis?

« Reply #339 on: July 10, 2014, 05:04:15 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true

Indeed.  I took a minute to look through the rest of their clearance deals, I'm surprised the EPC Short Run '13s are still in stock.  10/$30 is a heck of a price.
Damn all of you to hell.

I don't suppose any of you know a free ship code for the Sis?
Nevermind, I'll just have to spend $125.

« Reply #340 on: July 10, 2014, 05:04:33 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true

Indeed.  I took a minute to look through the rest of their clearance deals, I'm surprised the EPC Short Run '13s are still in stock.  10/$30 is a heck of a price.
Damn all of you to hell.

I don't suppose any of you know a free ship code for the Sis?
Email Timmy...I have emailed him before on those deals and he has done them without shipping, no guarantees tho.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #341 on: July 10, 2014, 05:05:31 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true

Indeed.  I took a minute to look through the rest of their clearance deals, I'm surprised the EPC Short Run '13s are still in stock.  10/$30 is a heck of a price.
Damn all of you to hell.

I don't suppose any of you know a free ship code for the Sis?
Bret, thats what I say too! Joe scrolled almost to the bottom of the list, and found these jems. I don't think I'm going to find them this cheap anywhere else.

« Reply #342 on: July 10, 2014, 05:06:57 PM »

Dug out an old aged RyJ Habana Reserve Churchill.  About 5 years ago Altadis had a deal going to get 3 RyJ's for like $3.95 and I bought them every time they were offered and mostly buried them in the Humidor.  Not at all a bad milder smoke.   Anybody else participate in those deals?  Shiner Wild Hare for refreshment.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #343 on: July 10, 2014, 05:09:23 PM »

A few years back, everyone on the Joe Banter would have hit this!

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=390&campsrc=true

Indeed.  I took a minute to look through the rest of their clearance deals, I'm surprised the EPC Short Run '13s are still in stock.  10/$30 is a heck of a price.
Damn all of you to hell.

I don't suppose any of you know a free ship code for the Sis?

shfr45 was the last one I had. Not sure if it still works, or if you still want one.  ;D

Oh, it still works!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #344 on: July 10, 2014, 05:09:45 PM »

Free shipping code I used to have isn't working any more, it seems (www.Cigar.com/frsh29).  I would also recommend emailing one of the reps over there.  They all give the same deals, be it Andy, Tim, or whoever the couple other are.  Can't hurt to ask.