Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #285 on: July 10, 2014, 02:13:29 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Sounds like you need some rain  8)......good to see you, Russ!

No shit Dave.  Been pretty dry.  BTW, thought you'd be happy to know I bought a liquid Fertilizer cart for my drill last week.  Now to get the rest of the operation set up to put that liquid gold in the ground.
Do you need me to send a rep?  ;D

I was thinking maybe a free sample of say 50,000 gallons?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #286 on: July 10, 2014, 02:14:16 PM »

Hey Ken, where did you buy your ninfas at?
Russ, I had to get them at Atlantic for $74.95 VIP. The cigarplace.biz sold out and had a close out deal for $69.00 I believe. Might look back there at the .biz site. Or, I can get them VIP, and ship to you?
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #287 on: July 10, 2014, 02:20:38 PM »

Hey Ken, where did you buy your ninfas at?
Russ, I had to get them at Atlantic for $74.95 VIP. The cigarplace.biz sold out and had a close out deal for $69.00 I believe. Might look back there at the .biz site. Or, I can get them VIP, and ship to you?

Ken, pm sent
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #288 on: July 10, 2014, 02:23:29 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Sounds like you need some rain  8)......good to see you, Russ!

No shit Dave.  Been pretty dry.  BTW, thought you'd be happy to know I bought a liquid Fertilizer cart for my drill last week.  Now to get the rest of the operation set up to put that liquid gold in the ground.
Do you need me to send a rep?  ;D

I was thinking maybe a free sample of say 50,000 gallons?
How about a brochure?  :)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #289 on: July 10, 2014, 02:28:38 PM »

16 Perdomo ESV 2002 Epicure Toro
          5/27.50
15 Oliva Serie 'O'
         10/39.99
14 Alec Bradley Flight 10 ct. Sampler No. 2
          1/34.99
13 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro
         10/32.50
12 Sam Leccia White Robusto
         10/39.99
11 La Aroma de Cuba
          5/26.99
10 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 9 Casa Magna Dominican Belicoso
          5/24.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.50
 7 Peterson Churchill
          5/19.99
 6 Asylum 13 Sixty Double Toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 5 La Aurora Barrel Aged
          5/19.99
 4 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
         10/37.50
 3 Tatuaje El Triunfador
          5/27.50
 2 Man O War
         10/39.99
 1 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #290 on: July 10, 2014, 02:30:57 PM »

Good Afternoon "afternoon crew"!  Yesterday I was cutting hay, hit a rock and started a fire.  Called in the fire department, got it put out without too many acres burnt, went back to haying, half hour later, had to call the boys back for another one.  They thought it would be a good idea for me to call it a day.  I concurred.  A cigar is a much better option to smoke than a hay field.
Sounds like you need some rain  8)......good to see you, Russ!

No shit Dave.  Been pretty dry.  BTW, thought you'd be happy to know I bought a liquid Fertilizer cart for my drill last week.  Now to get the rest of the operation set up to put that liquid gold in the ground.
Do you need me to send a rep?  ;D

I was thinking maybe a free sample of say 50,000 gallons?
How about a brochure?  :)

Sure Dave, I would actually like to see some literature as I am still learning about this.  My dad thinks I lost my mind doing this, but if I would have done it last winter, it would have paid for itself twice with what urea cost this spring. I will send you my address.

« Reply #291 on: July 10, 2014, 02:34:26 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
LMAO. BOTL shoulder to shoulder!

« Reply #292 on: July 10, 2014, 02:37:17 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
LMAO. BOTL shoulder to shoulder!
Green stars among Yellow stars, one stars among 5 stars...we are all stars!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #293 on: July 10, 2014, 02:40:43 PM »

[...]

I'll gladly send ya some sample "fertilizer"... Afternoon, Russ.

« Reply #294 on: July 10, 2014, 02:40:45 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
LMAO. BOTL shoulder to shoulder!
Green stars among Yellow stars, one stars among 5 stars...we are all stars!
Now you're going too far.
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #295 on: July 10, 2014, 02:41:25 PM »

OK lunch time then off to ultrasound some heifers.  Later boys.

« Reply #296 on: July 10, 2014, 02:44:02 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
LMAO. BOTL shoulder to shoulder!
Green stars among Yellow stars, one stars among 5 stars...we are all stars!
Now you're going too far.
Shit, was hoping that would work!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #297 on: July 10, 2014, 02:47:02 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
LMAO. BOTL shoulder to shoulder!
Green stars among Yellow stars, one stars among 5 stars...we are all stars!
Now you're going too far.
Shit, was hoping that would work!
Shaun, don't be discouraged; nothing wrong with being a young idealist!

« Reply #298 on: July 10, 2014, 02:48:33 PM »

OK, it's after 9:30.  The homeless people have down their shopping for the day so I'll have the liquor store to myself.  I'd post what I'm buying but I don't want the night crew to make fun of me.  It hurts my feelings.   :'(
LMAO! I don't understand the apparent disconnect between "day crew" and "night crew", I don't really even like acknowledging that there are 2 "crews". I always thought it was all one banter, whatever, whenever
One banter, UNITED! Yeah!
LMAO. BOTL shoulder to shoulder!
Green stars among Yellow stars, one stars among 5 stars...we are all stars!
Now you're going too far.
Shit, was hoping that would work!
Shaun, don't be discouraged; nothing wrong with being a young idealist!
Thanks Ken!    :D
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #299 on: July 10, 2014, 02:48:55 PM »

[...]

Replied. Happy reading!