« Reply #150 on: July 10, 2014, 11:11:09 AM »

Got a fiver of the Odysseys coming, from CBid. Got it for $13.50 shipped, so I'm not jumping at these.

Have they shipped them yet?  Morning, Bret.

Morning, all.  Realized yesterday evening that we've got tickets to Brad Paisley tonight, along with two or three opening acts.  So I've got that to look forward to!  Mid day beer run - some for Scott, some for tonight - and call it a day.
Somehow I wouldn't have pegged you for a country fan.  Paisley rocks.  Amazing guitar player.
I'm surprised he's a country fan myself, not sure why. Maybe it's his punk attitude

Country and 90s "alternative", haha.  So Braid Paisley, Jason Aldean, Darius Rucker... and then Hootie and the Blowfish, Better Than Ezra, Sister Hazel, Gin Blossoms.
The Gin Blossoms played the Readington Festival of Ballooning last year, about 2 miles from my house, LOL. Big gig. Collective Soul this year I believe
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #151 on: July 10, 2014, 11:11:30 AM »

75 degrees in St. Louis. Not bad for a Thursday..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #152 on: July 10, 2014, 11:11:56 AM »

Time to cut the grass.. ugh..!  bbl.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #153 on: July 10, 2014, 11:12:10 AM »

Got a fiver of the Odysseys coming, from CBid. Got it for $13.50 shipped, so I'm not jumping at these.

Have they shipped them yet?  Morning, Bret.

Morning, all.  Realized yesterday evening that we've got tickets to Brad Paisley tonight, along with two or three opening acts.  So I've got that to look forward to!  Mid day beer run - some for Scott, some for tonight - and call it a day.
Get some good stuff for that guy, would ya?

Sure thing.  I had a Breckenridge Chocolate Cream Stout last night, really good.  Rich, sweet.
Had some Deep Eddy Grapefruit Vodka, you can put that shit right on the rocks with a lime, tasty

Not really a vodka fan.  The whole 'no flavor' thing to me is weird.  I don't like those vitamin or flavored waters for the same reason - too mild.   Not that I need to be blown away with flavors but that mild stuff just seems like I forgot to rinse out my glass.

« Reply #154 on: July 10, 2014, 11:12:14 AM »

Back from my meeting...morning to all the guys I missed.  Some good stuff on the monster, with catsrule(17% off anything over $50).  MF En Cedros for $5.50/ea and the MF 6cigar samplers are 2/$66

Note that MCPNSAV10 still works for $10 off $50 orders.  Catsrule isn't 'better' unless you get to the $60 threshold.
You a fuckin accountant now? ;) Mornin Joe!

I've been in grad school for a little over a month now, so I'm practically an expert.  Got a 1300+ page book with me today to prove it.
LOL! I am starting grad school at the end of August...FML!

« Reply #155 on: July 10, 2014, 11:12:35 AM »

Time to cut the grass.. ugh..!  bbl.
See yas!

« Reply #156 on: July 10, 2014, 11:12:54 AM »

Got a fiver of the Odysseys coming, from CBid. Got it for $13.50 shipped, so I'm not jumping at these.

Have they shipped them yet?  Morning, Bret.

Morning, all.  Realized yesterday evening that we've got tickets to Brad Paisley tonight, along with two or three opening acts.  So I've got that to look forward to!  Mid day beer run - some for Scott, some for tonight - and call it a day.
Get some good stuff for that guy, would ya?

Sure thing.  I had a Breckenridge Chocolate Cream Stout last night, really good.  Rich, sweet.
How many are we doing? I have (2) ST Chok, (2) Horny Goats and (1) Founder's Breakfast Stout
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #157 on: July 10, 2014, 11:13:09 AM »

[...]

LOL, they were out here last year with some kinda 90s summer tour.  I didn't go because tickets were expensive and you also had to sit through Sugar Ray and Smash Mouth, and a couple others I never cared for.

« Reply #158 on: July 10, 2014, 11:13:56 AM »

[...]

This stuff is different, loaded with flavor
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #159 on: July 10, 2014, 11:14:27 AM »

Got a fiver of the Odysseys coming, from CBid. Got it for $13.50 shipped, so I'm not jumping at these.

Have they shipped them yet?  Morning, Bret.

Morning, all.  Realized yesterday evening that we've got tickets to Brad Paisley tonight, along with two or three opening acts.  So I've got that to look forward to!  Mid day beer run - some for Scott, some for tonight - and call it a day.
Get some good stuff for that guy, would ya?

Sure thing.  I had a Breckenridge Chocolate Cream Stout last night, really good.  Rich, sweet.
How many are we doing? I have (2) ST Chok, (2) Horny Goats and (1) Founder's Breakfast Stout

For your I'll have (2) SinTax, (1) Bell's Two Hearted Ale, (1) North Coast Old Rasputin... and I'll see if anything else looks interesting.  Let me know if you've got a specific request of if you've had any of the them and don't want more.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #160 on: July 10, 2014, 11:15:09 AM »

[...]

I'll get some if I see it.  The wife is a vodka drinker so even if I don't like it, she'll finish it.

« Reply #161 on: July 10, 2014, 11:16:43 AM »

Got a fiver of the Odysseys coming, from CBid. Got it for $13.50 shipped, so I'm not jumping at these.

Have they shipped them yet?  Morning, Bret.

Morning, all.  Realized yesterday evening that we've got tickets to Brad Paisley tonight, along with two or three opening acts.  So I've got that to look forward to!  Mid day beer run - some for Scott, some for tonight - and call it a day.
Somehow I wouldn't have pegged you for a country fan.  Paisley rocks.  Amazing guitar player.
I'm surprised he's a country fan myself, not sure why. Maybe it's his punk attitude

Country and 90s "alternative", haha.  So Braid Paisley, Jason Aldean, Darius Rucker... and then Hootie and the Blowfish, Better Than Ezra, Sister Hazel, Gin Blossoms.
Gin Blossoms.  RIP Douglas Hopkins.

I knew him, Horatio.

« Reply #162 on: July 10, 2014, 11:19:18 AM »

[...]

If you like grapefruit you'll love this stuff. Splash of cranberry goes well, my wife drinks it with cranberry and a splash of club
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #163 on: July 10, 2014, 11:22:14 AM »

[...]

Sometimes I like grapefruit, sometimes I don't.  Yes, I love Stone's Grapefruit Slam and BP's Grapefruit Sculpin, but sometimes grapefruit can be too bitter for me.  We actually have a gigantic grapefruit tree in our backyard.  I hated grapefruit when we bought the house but made myself like it by eating it every day.  Then I got tired of it because I ate so much of it.  I'm back to liking it again.  They're incredibly refreshing in the summer, though.

« Reply #164 on: July 10, 2014, 11:23:47 AM »

[...]

Just buy the fucking vodka if you see it, no bitterness just delicious goodness