« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2014, 08:24:18 AM »

Good morning all!
Morning Shaun
Mornin! 1 more fuggin day of work(I don't count today)  :D
Agreed, today's almost done, onto Friday!

« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2014, 08:24:30 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2014, 08:25:27 AM »

Wow, NRs were on the mash for $21.98/5, sold out but imagine the coupon deal there. 25 cigars for $91.20 and free ship, damn
They were long gone even before I got up this morning.
Picked up a couple Nica Rustica at the B&M yesterday.  They had one left.  Don't recall what I paid, but it was certainly more than $5.

« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2014, 08:32:05 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2014, 08:41:16 AM »

10 Oliva Saison Torpedo
         10/34.99
 9 Casa Magna Dominican Belicoso
          5/24.50
 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.50
 7 Peterson Churchill
          5/19.99
 6 Asylum 13 Sixty Double Toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 5 La Aurora Barrel Aged
          5/19.99
 4 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
         10/37.50
 3 Tatuaje El Triunfador
          5/27.50
 2 Man O War
         10/39.99
 1 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00

« Reply #95 on: July 10, 2014, 08:42:59 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.

« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2014, 08:47:49 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.
What are you going with? Gotta try the Goat for sure

« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2014, 08:50:06 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.
Got any smokes picked out?

« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2014, 08:50:33 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.
What are you going with? Gotta try the Goat for sure
I'll start with a few beers.  If I just do scotch, I'll be under the table by the time Tony arrives.

« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2014, 08:52:45 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.
Got any smokes picked out?
I have a selection for my guests.  Have a Bunker Buster for you if you haven't tried already.

« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2014, 08:52:50 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.
Got any smokes picked out?
Starts with 'Gurk' and ends with 'ha'

« Reply #101 on: July 10, 2014, 08:56:58 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.
What are you going with? Gotta try the Goat for sure
I'll start with a few beers.  If I just do scotch, I'll be under the table by the time Tony arrives.
Yeah but you're on your home turf, nowhere to drive...but I hear you about Tony

« Reply #102 on: July 10, 2014, 08:57:47 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.
Got any smokes picked out?
I have a selection for my guests.  Have a Bunker Buster for you if you haven't tried already.
Very kind of you, have you tried one yet?

« Reply #103 on: July 10, 2014, 08:58:55 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.
Got any smokes picked out?
Starts with 'Gurk' and ends with 'ha'
Ha! Starts with "I" and ends with "think I'll pass"

« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2014, 08:59:54 AM »

What liquid refreshment do you plan on enjoying today littlefish?
Not sure Dave, I bought the 4-pack of Horny Goat and a 22oz Rogue Farms IPA but I'm trying to avoid beer lately. I always enjoy a wee dram
I think I have a few you may enjoy.
What are you going with? Gotta try the Goat for sure
I'll start with a few beers.  If I just do scotch, I'll be under the table by the time Tony arrives.
Yeah but you're on your home turf, nowhere to drive...but I hear you about Tony
Yeah that could get ugly ;)