Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2014, 06:33:51 AM »

Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2014, 06:34:43 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Hahaha, you said "dooty"!
Daves fault I am sure.

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2014, 06:36:20 AM »

V Maduro to start the day off with.
Morning LSU Happy Day Off Jam.
Good morning Native and thanks. One more day for you and then your 3 day weekend starts, hopefully you can rest up from your vacation and relax a little.
Actually the presidentis downtown near my office wrecking havoc on the entire downtown area last night and today so I am working from home today which is more relaxing than being at the office.  I am tired though from the "vacation" which makes no sense.
its always amazing how vacations can wear us out, I always wanted to be like the guy on the old cruise commercials spent his time sleeping through the entire cruise on every part of the ship.
The damn air travel is a lot of the issue.  Our connections and flights were about as good as you can get these days but the entire experience is just frustrating as hell and total chaos at the airports.  Planes are packed these days and the boarding is 45 minutes of hell.
I had to travel some when I worked for Krispy Kreme, I don't like large crowds and airports just drove me crazy, that one in Atlanta was more than likely my least favorite.
I used to travel as much as Travellin Dave until about 4 years ago and it just keeps getting worse all the time.  Atlanta is bad but there are far worse: JFK, Memphis, Cincinnati, Newark, St Louis, LAX and Omaha to name a few.  The recently revitalized Love Field in Dallas is about the best one now.

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2014, 06:36:49 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Hahaha, you said "dooty"!
Daves fault I am sure.
But if he asks, we'll tell him we were referring to a different Dave.  Deal?

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2014, 06:37:45 AM »

« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2014, 06:39:04 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Hahaha, you said "dooty"!
Daves fault I am sure.
But if he asks, we'll tell him we were referring to a different Dave.  Deal?
You could keep that story running in circles around here for the rest of the year.

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2014, 06:39:35 AM »

Morning Chip, Antnee, Dave and ShortStack.

« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2014, 06:40:20 AM »

No Dave this morning?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2014, 06:42:35 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Hahaha, you said "dooty"!
Daves fault I am sure.
But if he asks, we'll tell him we were referring to a different Dave.  Deal?
You could keep that story running in circles around here for the rest of the year.
We can always just blame things on the Dave that is out of town at the time, there is always one of you guys on the road or in the air. OyDave would be this weeks choice.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2014, 06:43:16 AM »

Morning Chip, Antnee, Dave and ShortStack.
Good morning Dave. Nice thong.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2014, 06:44:28 AM »

good morning guys.

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2014, 06:47:11 AM »

Morning Travellin Dave and 3d Dean.

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2014, 06:48:20 AM »

[...]
That one is definitely large and crowded!

« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2014, 06:49:20 AM »

Morning Dean.  Any nut moving today?

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2014, 06:49:57 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Hahaha, you said "dooty"!
Daves fault I am sure.
But if he asks, we'll tell him we were referring to a different Dave.  Deal?
You could keep that story running in circles around here for the rest of the year.
We can always just blame things on the Dave that is out of town at the time, there is always one of you guys on the road or in the air. OyDave would be this weeks choice.
Yeah Travellin Dave and I are here this week but I am gone most of next week.  And what a fun trip I have ahead - down to the Rio Grande Valley better known as the Border.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36