Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2014, 05:29:54 AM »

V Maduro to start the day off with.
Morning LSU Happy Day Off Jam.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2014, 05:51:04 AM »

V Maduro to start the day off with.
Morning LSU Happy Day Off Jam.
Good morning Native and thanks. One more day for you and then your 3 day weekend starts, hopefully you can rest up from your vacation and relax a little.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2014, 05:52:00 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2014, 05:54:07 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2014, 05:54:43 AM »

 8 Punch Bareknuckle Elites
         10/29.50
 7 Peterson Churchill
          5/19.99
 6 Asylum 13 Sixty Double Toro Gordo
         10/32.50
 5 La Aurora Barrel Aged
          5/19.99
 4 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne
         10/37.50
 3 Tatuaje El Triunfador
          5/27.50
 2 Man O War
         10/39.99
 1 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
          5/25.00

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2014, 05:56:46 AM »

V Maduro to start the day off with.
Morning LSU Happy Day Off Jam.
Good morning Native and thanks. One more day for you and then your 3 day weekend starts, hopefully you can rest up from your vacation and relax a little.
Actually the presidentis downtown near my office wrecking havoc on the entire downtown area last night and today so I am working from home today which is more relaxing than being at the office.  I am tired though from the "vacation" which makes no sense.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2014, 05:56:57 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2014, 05:58:12 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Morning Short Stack.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2014, 06:01:22 AM »

V Maduro to start the day off with.
Morning LSU Happy Day Off Jam.
Good morning Native and thanks. One more day for you and then your 3 day weekend starts, hopefully you can rest up from your vacation and relax a little.
Actually the presidentis downtown near my office wrecking havoc on the entire downtown area last night and today so I am working from home today which is more relaxing than being at the office.  I am tired though from the "vacation" which makes no sense.
its always amazing how vacations can wear us out, I always wanted to be like the guy on the old cruise commercials spent his time sleeping through the entire cruise on every part of the ship.

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2014, 06:10:36 AM »

V Maduro to start the day off with.
Morning LSU Happy Day Off Jam.
Good morning Native and thanks. One more day for you and then your 3 day weekend starts, hopefully you can rest up from your vacation and relax a little.
Actually the presidentis downtown near my office wrecking havoc on the entire downtown area last night and today so I am working from home today which is more relaxing than being at the office.  I am tired though from the "vacation" which makes no sense.
its always amazing how vacations can wear us out, I always wanted to be like the guy on the old cruise commercials spent his time sleeping through the entire cruise on every part of the ship.
The damn air travel is a lot of the issue.  Our connections and flights were about as good as you can get these days but the entire experience is just frustrating as hell and total chaos at the airports.  Planes are packed these days and the boarding is 45 minutes of hell.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 7/10/2014
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2014, 06:20:25 AM »

[...]
I had to travel some when I worked for Krispy Kreme, I don't like large crowds and airports just drove me crazy, that one in Atlanta was more than likely my least favorite.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2014, 06:22:28 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Morning Short Stack.
Morning Sir,Noticed You visited Murrells Inlet on your vacation, was that your first trip  there ? I spend a lot of time near there at Pawleys Island

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2014, 06:29:10 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Hahaha, you said "dooty"!

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2014, 06:29:14 AM »

Good morning Short stack.
Good morning all,Happy day off LSU,Guess You will be mowing. .?
Good morning Sir, almost done for a couple of weeks but the rain yesterday saved me from outside duties today.
Morning Short Stack.
Morning Sir,Noticed You visited Murrells Inlet on your vacation, was that your first trip  there ? I spend a lot of time near there at Pawleys Island
I visit there regularly.  My son lives in Charleston but is getting married in Murrells Inlet next spring, his fiancées family lives there.  We used to live in Columbia.

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2014, 06:30:06 AM »

Good morning, gents.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 36