« Reply #225 on: January 12, 2016, 03:10:53 PM »

Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.

« Reply #226 on: January 12, 2016, 03:15:58 PM »

Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
why not?  don't you deserve good cigars when you eventually retire?  ???

« Reply #227 on: January 12, 2016, 03:18:48 PM »

Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
why not?  don't you deserve good cigars when you eventually retire?  ???
Correct!

« Reply #228 on: January 12, 2016, 03:19:45 PM »

La Palina Classic Robusto Boxes  $73.86

« Reply #229 on: January 12, 2016, 03:22:18 PM »

Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
I put two 5-packs in my cart, but I'm not buying anything right now  ;D

« Reply #230 on: January 12, 2016, 03:22:47 PM »

Box of Turds - Robustos  $60

« Reply #231 on: January 12, 2016, 03:23:31 PM »

Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
why not?  don't you deserve good cigars when you eventually retire?  ???
Because it's FULL!

« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2016, 03:23:57 PM »

Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
I put two 5-packs in my cart, but I'm not buying anything right now  ;D
$10 off of 5 paks of even the 2000 series Padron's is unheard of much less with FS on 1 so at least buy 1

« Reply #233 on: January 12, 2016, 03:24:54 PM »

Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
why not?  don't you deserve good cigars when you eventually retire?  ???
Because it's FULL!
That it is!   But on Friday I plan to drop by the Container Store and solve that problem.  I mean you just cant have enough cigars when you retire. ::)

« Reply #234 on: January 12, 2016, 03:28:21 PM »

The bright side of these 5 minute scorchers is the turds don't last long.

« Reply #235 on: January 12, 2016, 03:28:33 PM »

Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...

« Reply #236 on: January 12, 2016, 03:29:16 PM »

Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
\
Good for her -  Give that girl a Cigar!

« Reply #237 on: January 12, 2016, 03:35:11 PM »

Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
Good for her; good for you.

« Reply #238 on: January 12, 2016, 03:36:04 PM »

66 degrees outside and sunny, might get in a cigar this afternoon.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #239 on: January 12, 2016, 03:36:07 PM »

Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
Nice!  Congrats to her for what must have been a lot of hard work to get that caliber of scholarship.