CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25

Author Topic: 1/12/2016  (Read 32887 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2016, 01:22:27 PM »

Lunch lull...
Back from lunch but fighting my damn computer and of course IT is visiting the New Mexico office........

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2016, 01:22:50 PM »

the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2016, 01:24:12 PM »

the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world stock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2016, 01:26:26 PM »

Lunch lull...
Workaference lull.  Useless meetings.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2016, 01:26:59 PM »

Lunch lull...
Enjoy!  Maybe they will offer you telework 3 days every two weeks.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2016, 01:28:31 PM »

They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world sock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Like a good Connecticut wrapper as long as it has some substance behind the filler, but the robusto size stops me.  I like a robusto when I have the opportunity to have 2 cigars, but time wise, a Toro or Torp usually works better for me.  I can never get a churchill to burn right. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2016, 01:37:23 PM »

Lunch lull...
Enjoy!  Maybe they will offer you telework 3 days every two weeks.
Not bloody likely.  The Democratic governor says he wants more employees to telework, the gay and Democratic director of the agency says he wants that, I did it for years until the regime change.  But can I get it?  No.  That's communism.

sfish

« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2016, 01:39:00 PM »

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world sock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Like a good Connecticut wrapper as long as it has some substance behind the filler, but the robusto size stops me.  I like a robusto when I have the opportunity to have 2 cigars, but time wise, a Toro or Torp usually works better for me.  I can never get a churchill to burn right.
I strongly suggest trying the EPC New Wave Reserve Toros if you have not yet

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2016, 01:45:26 PM »

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world stock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Saw that.  60 rg is about as big as I will go with the large rg's. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2016, 01:48:10 PM »

Nice buy on LP 9's just ended, $8.69each  in 5-paks of robusto

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2016, 01:48:31 PM »

Hey DG of Ewing, NJ, what'd you give on the tobacconauts on the FreeFall? $45.26 was the lowest I saw.
$46.78

Oooh. There is also a (10)pk of Curivari petit cafes'... Based on your recommendation, do you think this line will hold up in that vitola? Wait for a toro?
Robusto is my size of choice in Curivari (51/2 x 54), but the Petit Cafe is a nice cigar as well. Toro's in most of their lines are more like gordo's  (big RG) and not my preference. Below $40/box is a very good price.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2016, 01:50:06 PM »

I strongly suggest trying the EPC New Wave Reserve Toros if you have not yet
Don't think I've tried that EPC yet.  had the short run and liked that.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2016, 01:57:57 PM »

Damn. TR, you're right about the 60 & over ring gauge thing at the page. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2016, 01:59:09 PM »

Hey DG of Ewing, NJ, what'd you give on the tobacconauts on the FreeFall? $45.26 was the lowest I saw.
$46.78

Oooh. There is also a (10)pk of Curivari petit cafes'... Based on your recommendation, do you think this line will hold up in that vitola? Wait for a toro?
Robusto is my size of choice in Curivari (51/2 x 54), but the Petit Cafe is a nice cigar as well. Toro's in most of their lines are more like gordo's  (big RG) and not my preference. Below $40/box is a very good price.

Thanks. If the price on these petit's don't move much more, I will give them a shot. These would be good with the colder weather... but just browsing at this point.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2016, 02:08:35 PM »

PacMan Jones says Antonio Brown "faked" his concussion at the end of the game. Also said he deserved a "Grammy Award" for acting.  :o

Sheesh
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25