« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2016, 01:22:27 PM »

Lunch lull...
Back from lunch but fighting my damn computer and of course IT is visiting the New Mexico office........
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2016, 01:22:50 PM »

the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.

« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2016, 01:24:12 PM »

the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world stock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG

« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2016, 01:26:26 PM »

Lunch lull...
Workaference lull.  Useless meetings.

« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2016, 01:26:59 PM »

Lunch lull...
Workaference lull.  Useless meetings.
Enjoy!  Maybe they will offer you telework 3 days every two weeks.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2016, 01:28:31 PM »

the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world sock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Like a good Connecticut wrapper as long as it has some substance behind the filler, but the robusto size stops me.  I like a robusto when I have the opportunity to have 2 cigars, but time wise, a Toro or Torp usually works better for me.  I can never get a churchill to burn right.

« Reply #171 on: January 12, 2016, 01:37:23 PM »

Lunch lull...
Workaference lull.  Useless meetings.
Enjoy!  Maybe they will offer you telework 3 days every two weeks.
Not bloody likely.  The Democratic governor says he wants more employees to telework, the gay and Democratic director of the agency says he wants that, I did it for years until the regime change.  But can I get it?  No.  That's communism.

« Reply #172 on: January 12, 2016, 01:39:00 PM »

the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world sock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Like a good Connecticut wrapper as long as it has some substance behind the filler, but the robusto size stops me.  I like a robusto when I have the opportunity to have 2 cigars, but time wise, a Toro or Torp usually works better for me.  I can never get a churchill to burn right.
I strongly suggest trying the EPC New Wave Reserve Toros if you have not yet
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #173 on: January 12, 2016, 01:45:26 PM »

the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world stock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Saw that.  60 rg is about as big as I will go with the large rg's.

« Reply #174 on: January 12, 2016, 01:48:10 PM »

Nice buy on LP 9's just ended, $8.69each  in 5-paks of robusto

« Reply #175 on: January 12, 2016, 01:48:31 PM »

Hey DG of Ewing, NJ, what'd you give on the tobacconauts on the FreeFall? $45.26 was the lowest I saw.
$46.78

Oooh. There is also a (10)pk of Curivari petit cafes'... Based on your recommendation, do you think this line will hold up in that vitola? Wait for a toro?
Robusto is my size of choice in Curivari (51/2 x 54), but the Petit Cafe is a nice cigar as well. Toro's in most of their lines are more like gordo's  (big RG) and not my preference. Below $40/box is a very good price.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #176 on: January 12, 2016, 01:50:06 PM »

the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world sock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Like a good Connecticut wrapper as long as it has some substance behind the filler, but the robusto size stops me.  I like a robusto when I have the opportunity to have 2 cigars, but time wise, a Toro or Torp usually works better for me.  I can never get a churchill to burn right.
I strongly suggest trying the EPC New Wave Reserve Toros if you have not yet
Don't think I've tried that EPC yet.  had the short run and liked that.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2016, 01:57:57 PM »

Damn. TR, you're right about the 60 & over ring gauge thing at the page.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2016, 01:59:09 PM »

Hey DG of Ewing, NJ, what'd you give on the tobacconauts on the FreeFall? $45.26 was the lowest I saw.
$46.78

Oooh. There is also a (10)pk of Curivari petit cafes'... Based on your recommendation, do you think this line will hold up in that vitola? Wait for a toro?
Robusto is my size of choice in Curivari (51/2 x 54), but the Petit Cafe is a nice cigar as well. Toro's in most of their lines are more like gordo's  (big RG) and not my preference. Below $40/box is a very good price.

Thanks. If the price on these petit's don't move much more, I will give them a shot. These would be good with the colder weather... but just browsing at this point.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #179 on: January 12, 2016, 02:08:35 PM »

PacMan Jones says Antonio Brown "faked" his concussion at the end of the game. Also said he deserved a "Grammy Award" for acting.  :o

Sheesh