« Reply #120 on: January 12, 2016, 11:34:42 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Mornin', Tex.  You ever had any experience with an S&W 411?  Ran across one cheap up here and thinking about it.  Always kinda liked the looks of those S&W all-metal autos.

« Reply #121 on: January 12, 2016, 11:38:50 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #122 on: January 12, 2016, 11:39:12 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz!

« Reply #123 on: January 12, 2016, 11:39:46 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz!
Sam!

« Reply #124 on: January 12, 2016, 11:40:32 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.
That was a MUCH better deal than those Brick Houses were

« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2016, 11:42:33 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Can't quite compare the before and after, but I'm in full agreement about the present.

« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2016, 11:44:54 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Can't quite compare the before and after, but I'm in full agreement about the present.
Well, I DO try to get off whenever I can.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2016, 11:46:01 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.

Good For You! I thought I only got Tx to bite on that. I do see they are sold out this morning.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2016, 11:46:30 AM »

If BD's still here, Acid Blondies are on the page right now.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2016, 11:46:47 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
I always thought a marriage license should already contain a prenuptial agreement.  That way you can't hurt each others feelings. It's just part of the license.  I also think they should be renewed as all other license.  If you don't renew it, your not married, so there's no expensive divorces.  When you renew your license, there's a space to update the list of what belongs to who, and a custody section for kids.  Maybe an automatic renewal for 2 years if it expires during a pregnancy.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2016, 11:46:49 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.
That was a MUCH better deal than those Brick Houses were

... and they were robustos anyway.  ;)

« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2016, 11:48:18 AM »

San Lotano makes a Connecticut, Habano, and Maduro.  They also make the same (I think) in a box pressed Oval.  Is there any difference in flavor between the box pressed Ovals vs the non-box pressed...?
Someone please correct me if I am wrong but the oval and the box pressed are two completely different cigars and they do not make all the same sizes in both.  They are both very good,  the oval is a bit better to me.
I see the difference in the sizes, but the flavors look the same to me..?  I also noticed they make a San Lotano Oval Habana 2000.  I've only had one or two cigars with the Habana 2000 wrapper, and I believe I enjoyed both of them.
I would say that there is a nearly uniform like  for both regular San Lotano and Ovals.  Don't think you can go wrong with anything in the line.
I liked the maduro's in the San Lotano line, not as good as the ovals, or the oval maduros, or the habanos, but a durn good cigar.  Just the others were so much better, they lost in comparison.   Good morning boys  8)

« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2016, 11:51:06 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
don't insist on a costume change... ::)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2016, 11:51:18 AM »

Good morning Flip.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 1/12/2016
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2016, 11:52:30 AM »

Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.

Good For You! I thought I only got Tx to bite on that. I do see they are sold out this morning.
I really thought about going for a 5 pack.  But I need to really stick with cigars that I know I like, before venturing out with some thing I haven't tried yet.