« Reply #180 on: July 09, 2014, 10:29:52 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
I'll see if the wife has any I can....yeah, I'll just stop there
Please do, unless you were gonna finish with "photograph her in."

« Reply #181 on: July 09, 2014, 10:30:34 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
I'll see if the wife has any I can....yeah, I'll just stop there
Not doing much to improve your position today, are you.
When thou has dugeth a hole, thou must continue to dig

« Reply #182 on: July 09, 2014, 10:30:39 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
Now I know what I'm wearing to your house tomorrow
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2014, 10:31:31 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
I'll see if the wife has any I can....yeah, I'll just stop there
Not doing much to improve your position today, are you.
When thou has dugeth a hole, thou must continue to dig
Lmao ! .

« Reply #184 on: July 09, 2014, 10:32:03 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

« Reply #185 on: July 09, 2014, 10:33:29 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?
I haven't had a Camacho in a while but I always liked the CLE Corojo, that said the Cuarentas are better imo

« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2014, 10:34:23 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?
Hababano?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/9/2014
« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2014, 10:39:55 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I general... not my favorite, but there are a few exceptions I enjoy.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #188 on: July 09, 2014, 10:41:26 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I generally do not, with a few exceptions.

« Reply #189 on: July 09, 2014, 10:42:28 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I generally do not, with a few exceptions.
What are notorious smokes with Corojo wrappers?  I seem to be a Maddy and Habby guy myself

« Reply #190 on: July 09, 2014, 10:43:09 AM »

Howdy, humpers!
Howdy , Steve .
So did you end up having that D#4 the other night, Steve?
No,  a thunder storm came in rain and lighting , not wanting to get hit by lighting so I decided not to . but will try again tonight  .
The warden threw a flashlight at me once... It wasn't so bad.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #191 on: July 09, 2014, 10:43:19 AM »

Morning, all.  Had an Oliva Connie Reserve lonsdale with about years down time last night and it was great, much better than any I'd had previously.  Not sure if it was the size or the age but if they all end up tasting like that over time, I'd put it about the EPC NWC, Griffins, and Camacho Connie.  IMO.

« Reply #192 on: July 09, 2014, 10:43:24 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?

I generally do not, with a few exceptions.
What are notorious smokes with Corojo wrappers?  I seem to be a Maddy and Habby guy myself
Camacho and CLE for starters

« Reply #193 on: July 09, 2014, 10:44:29 AM »

So, am I the only one here who - it would seem - doesn't like cigars with Corojo wrappers?
I haven't had a Camacho in a while but I always liked the CLE Corojo, that said the Cuarentas are better imo
Had a CLE Corojo last night. It was better than others, and I could appreciate it, but it made me wish I'd fired a Cuarenta instead.

Got a Camacho Corojo. Guess I should try that and see.

« Reply #194 on: July 09, 2014, 10:44:30 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
Now I know what I'm wearing to your house tomorrow
Ditto.