« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2014, 10:15:06 AM »

Warehouse Wednesday deals - http://alturl.com/en6uw code: wc4011

Arm was twisting at 30% off for the Ninfas... 40% may close the deal by the eod.
Christ! You were waiting for free shipping, certainly the extra 10% covers that. Pull the trigger already
Agreed...that's about the only deal on there I would consider.   BUY NOW! BUY BUY BUY!

« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2014, 10:15:19 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, traditionally. But we aren't inflexible here.

Well, we ARE, but you understand what I'm sayin'...

« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2014, 10:16:00 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, traditionally. But we aren't inflexible here.

Well, we ARE, but you understand what I'm sayin'...
Thongs and Titties Thursday...I'm in!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/9/2014
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2014, 10:16:27 AM »

Warehouse Wednesday deals - http://alturl.com/en6uw code: wc4011

Arm was twisting at 30% off for the Ninfas... 40% may close the deal by the eod.
Was going to look, resisted the temptation. I've blown the budget. Have to recover.

Okay, maybe just a peek...

You can always just cart 'em and pretend you hit CHECKOUT.

Seems like I have waited for Early Bird for awhile and either I've missed it, or it hasn't happened. The extra 10% would cover that... unless I wait. ha!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2014, 10:18:39 AM »

Howdy, humpers!
Howdy , Steve .
So did you end up having that D#4 the other night, Steve?
No,  a thunder storm came in rain and lighting , not wanting to get hit by lighting so I decided not to . but will try again tonight  .

« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2014, 10:19:31 AM »

JdN Series B robusto and coffee going. anybody else smoking for breakfast?
Living the Life!!!!  You better quit smoking, golfing and picnicing all day everyday and get your ass in gear headed south, summer is half over and your nuts both on and off the bus will be cold soon.
I'm trying, I really am. there have been 17 rejections due to my CR, 7 out of my price range, 1 because I enjoy an occasional cigar, waiting to hear back on 3 others. if worse comes to worse I stay put and 'room' with the wife until something opens up. talk about awkward.
Rejections to move to a trailer park because of your credit rating? This world is confusing sometimes.
higher standards for trailer trash I guess.
The world is just a fuct up place now days.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 7/9/2014
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2014, 10:24:19 AM »

Warehouse Wednesday deals - http://alturl.com/en6uw code: wc4011

Arm was twisting at 30% off for the Ninfas... 40% may close the deal by the eod.
Christ! You were waiting for free shipping, certainly the extra 10% covers that. Pull the trigger already

Morning, Scott. Was thinking just the same thing. Inventory is good. Only other thing I have been eyeballing is the Namakubi's... and waiting to see if the La Riqueza's reappear on the mash... or if a box of Pudgy's fall off a truck.

« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2014, 10:25:05 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.

« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2014, 10:25:08 AM »

Howdy, humpers!
Howdy , Steve .
So did you end up having that D#4 the other night, Steve?
No,  a thunder storm came in rain and lighting , not wanting to get hit by lighting so I decided not to . but will try again tonight  .
Damn. Gonna be busy this evening so I can't join you tonight either. But enjoy.

« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2014, 10:26:04 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
Wait...we're supposed to wash thongs?

« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2014, 10:26:08 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, traditionally. But we aren't inflexible here.

Well, we ARE, but you understand what I'm sayin'...
Indeed, need to top Thong Thursday to be accepted

« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2014, 10:26:11 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
I'll see if the wife has any I can....yeah, I'll just stop there

« Reply #177 on: July 09, 2014, 10:26:39 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, traditionally. But we aren't inflexible here.

Well, we ARE, but you understand what I'm sayin'...
Exactly

« Reply #178 on: July 09, 2014, 10:27:19 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
I'll see if the wife has any I can....yeah, I'll just stop there
Not doing much to improve your position today, are you.

« Reply #179 on: July 09, 2014, 10:28:03 AM »

Finally! The motorcycle parts I've been waiting for for two weeks are out for delivery. Now you know what's going to happen? It's gonna fucking rain the rest of the summer.
LOL! Lord knows that's the truth!
Solid Wednesday whining for sure.
What's Thursday?  Titty Thursday?
Thong Thursday, so get your's washed and ready.
I'll see if the wife has any I can....yeah, I'll just stop there
I gotta make sure I stop by tomorrow...