CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29

Author Topic: 7/9/2014  (Read 68686 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 7/9/2014
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2014, 09:33:05 AM »

JdN Series B robusto and coffee going. anybody else smoking for breakfast?
Hmmm, haven't even seen that one before...I wish I was smoking right now!

sfish

« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2014, 09:33:05 AM »

Smoked the Las Calaveras last night-wasn't a big hit with me.  I liked it, but for $8-10, I would pass on a box.  Would probably pickup a 5er for $40 or so to rest them.
From what I have herd , that is a very good cigar  .
Yes but what has your herd heard?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2014, 09:36:26 AM »

Living the Life!!!!  You better quit smoking, golfing and picnicing all day everyday and get your ass in gear headed south, summer is half over and your nuts both on and off the bus will be cold soon.

dwgbryant

« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2014, 09:37:37 AM »

Hmmm, haven't even seen that one before...I wish I was smoking right now!
it's the low end of the JdN line but a real nice budget cigar.

dwgbryant

« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2014, 09:42:10 AM »

Living the Life!!!!  You better quit smoking, golfing and picnicing all day everyday and get your ass in gear headed south, summer is half over and your nuts both on and off the bus will be cold soon.
I'm trying, I really am. there have been 17 rejections due to my CR, 7 out of my price range, 1 because I enjoy an occasional cigar, waiting to hear back on 3 others. if worse comes to worse I stay put and 'room' with the wife until something opens up. talk about awkward.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2014, 09:45:28 AM »

Nah, enjoy the summer up here, then go down there. No reason to subject yourself to 900% humidity before you have to.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »

I'm trying, I really am. there have been 17 rejections due to my CR, 7 out of my price range, 1 because I enjoy an occasional cigar, waiting to hear back on 3 others. if worse comes to worse I stay put and 'room' with the wife until something opens up. talk about awkward.
Rejections to move to a trailer park because of your credit rating? This world is confusing sometimes.

dogdays

« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2014, 09:48:41 AM »

Rejections to move to a trailer park because of your credit rating? This world is confusing sometimes.
Indeed .

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2014, 09:48:56 AM »

"Only in FL"

dwgbryant

« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2014, 09:49:06 AM »

higher standards for trailer trash I guess.

sfish

« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2014, 09:52:36 AM »

POTD territory

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2014, 09:54:53 AM »

POTD territory
I agree...that's some fucked up shit

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2014, 09:55:17 AM »

An all-Rocky Patel Mash? Uh...OHkay.  Morning, muchachos.

dwgbryant

« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2014, 09:59:18 AM »

going to help the landlord clean up some storm damage. later guys.

dogdays

« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2014, 10:00:13 AM »

An all-Rocky Patel Mash? Uh...OHkay.  Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Bret .
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 29