Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015  (Read 8993 times)

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
Bless her heart that is not fun either, hope she is ok.
Afraid not but she knew something was wrong and took the news as well as could be expected.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
Bless her heart that is not fun either, hope she is ok.
Afraid not but she knew something was wrong and took the news as well as could be expected.
Certainly sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers are with her.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
Bless her heart that is not fun either, hope she is ok.
Afraid not but she knew something was wrong and took the news as well as could be expected.
Certainly sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers are with her.
Thank you.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
Do you and the family have a long day planned out or will you get a smoke in or two.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

Merry Christmas all!

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
Do you and the family have a long day planned out or will you get a smoke in or two.
Probably just a long day.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

Merry Christmas all!
Merry Christmas SS
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

68 degrees, foggy and wet here.
same thing here.
Merry Christmas Dave.
Morning Dean, got those waffles going?

Me and the dog Just having some coffee here, everybody else is still sleeping.
no waffles. :(
lady is sleeping. she is sick as a dog. heck of a cold or flu. nice and quiet though. :)
It could be worse, my family spent all evening and night at hospital with my mother, poor thing feels bad for messing up Christmas.
dwgbryant:Merry Christmas guys. Oliva O maduro and coffee here waiting for Santa. /// Merry Christmas, bruthas. Went to Midnight Mass last night. It was gorgeous & powerful ... all the sights, smells & bells. Would have loved to have shared Raz's after church Christmas tradition, top shelf Scotch, cigars & conversation with his dad & others ... of course, every place was closed & the Pastor, who enjoys those things had to be back up for the morning Masses. I'm heading back to bed. Good to see you guys.  Chip, very sorry to hear about your mother. Hope she's okay. From another perspective ... it brought your family together out of love & concern. That's priceless.  I hope it doesn't take another tragedy to get my family back together.  Still, a lot to be thankful for.  Merry Christmas, y'all be safe now.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

Merry Christmas Sly

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

Feliz Navidad
Prospero Año y Felicidad.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  May your humidor be filled to overflowing with nothing but the very best.

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

The Grinch stole the banter!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

The Grinch stole the banter!
But if he follows true to form, he'll bring it back.  Merry Christmas CB!

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

The Grinch stole the banter!
But if he follows true to form, he'll bring it back.  Merry Christmas CB!
Merry Christmas Sam.  The Tony that stole Christmas!  Did Santa bring you anything nice?

Re: Merry Christmas! - 12/25/2015

Merry Christmas CB!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4