Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

« Reply #390 on: July 08, 2014, 11:15:37 PM »

Evening, amigos.  FdlA toro, and bourbon.  Okay, BD.  Pop Quiz.  What am I smoking?
Ha, Ha! Bret. I know, a cigar!
Correct!  Give that man a cookie.

« Reply #391 on: July 08, 2014, 11:16:59 PM »

Speaking of Tapatalk, Johnny...  Have you tried it?  You had asked about a better interface for mobile browser.  It takes some getting used to, but I like it.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #392 on: July 08, 2014, 11:18:55 PM »

Speaking of Tapatalk, Johnny...  Have you tried it?  You had asked about a better interface for mobile browser.  It takes some getting used to, but I like it.
Yep Tony, already have it functioning on my phone,works perfect,thanks.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/8/2014
« Reply #393 on: July 08, 2014, 11:19:01 PM »

Good evening gents...
Howdy BD.
Are you taking good care of Texas for us jr....?
BD, I like to think so,between Me and Mark and Tx Dave we have things pretty well in hand.
Sounds like you're describing a circle jerk to me.
LMAO..... Geez, I can't even say hi without causing a problem...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/8/2014
« Reply #394 on: July 08, 2014, 11:20:49 PM »

Evening, amigos.  FdlA toro, and bourbon.  Okay, BD.  Pop Quiz.  What am I smoking?
Ha, Ha! Bret. I know, a cigar!
Was that the correct answer...??

« Reply #395 on: July 08, 2014, 11:21:28 PM »

Speaking of Tapatalk, Johnny...  Have you tried it?  You had asked about a better interface for mobile browser.  It takes some getting used to, but I like it.
Yep Tony, already have it functioning on my phone,works perfect,thanks.
Slowly but surly, we'll get there.  Next, I've got to automate this darn flip.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #396 on: July 08, 2014, 11:21:52 PM »

Good evening gents...
Howdy BD.
Are you taking good care of Texas for us jr....?
BD, I like to think so,between Me and Mark and Tx Dave we have things pretty well in hand.
Sounds like you're describing a circle jerk to me.
LMAO..... Geez, I can't even say hi without causing a problem...
It's no problem BD,I forgot to check who was lurking and Tony caught me in a Fuck up!

« Reply #397 on: July 08, 2014, 11:22:09 PM »

Good evening gents...
Howdy BD.
Are you taking good care of Texas for us jr....?
BD, I like to think so,between Me and Mark and Tx Dave we have things pretty well in hand.
Sounds like you're describing a circle jerk to me.
LMAO..... Geez, I can't even say hi without causing a problem...
Fucking troublemaker!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #398 on: July 08, 2014, 11:24:01 PM »

Speaking of Tapatalk, Johnny...  Have you tried it?  You had asked about a better interface for mobile browser.  It takes some getting used to, but I like it.
Yep Tony, already have it functioning on my phone,works perfect,thanks.
That would help but I keep an eye on the clock so no real big problem for me.
Slowly but surly, we'll get there.  Next, I've got to automate this darn flip.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #399 on: July 08, 2014, 11:26:54 PM »

Speaking of Tapatalk, Johnny...  Have you tried it?  You had asked about a better interface for mobile browser.  It takes some getting used to, but I like it.
Yep Tony, already have it functioning on my phone,works perfect,thanks.
Slowly but surly, we'll get there.  Next, I've got to automate this darn flip.
Howdy, Tony! Like you said, we will get there. Relax, and smoke a cigar!

« Reply #400 on: July 08, 2014, 11:34:32 PM »

Speaking of Tapatalk, Johnny...  Have you tried it?  You had asked about a better interface for mobile browser.  It takes some getting used to, but I like it.
Yep Tony, already have it functioning on my phone,works perfect,thanks.
Slowly but surly, we'll get there.  Next, I've got to automate this darn flip.
Howdy, Tony! Like you said, we will get there. Relax, and smoke a cigar!
Another one?  In the same week?  LOL!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #401 on: July 08, 2014, 11:38:10 PM »

Speaking of Tapatalk, Johnny...  Have you tried it?  You had asked about a better interface for mobile browser.  It takes some getting used to, but I like it.
Yep Tony, already have it functioning on my phone,works perfect,thanks.
Slowly but surly, we'll get there.  Next, I've got to automate this darn flip.
Howdy, Tony! Like you said, we will get there. Relax, and smoke a cigar!
Another one?  In the same week?  LOL!
Careful,that may be a shock to your system.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #402 on: July 08, 2014, 11:39:36 PM »

Speaking of Tapatalk, Johnny...  Have you tried it?  You had asked about a better interface for mobile browser.  It takes some getting used to, but I like it.
Yep Tony, already have it functioning on my phone,works perfect,thanks.
Slowly but surly, we'll get there.  Next, I've got to automate this darn flip.
Howdy, Tony! Like you said, we will get there. Relax, and smoke a cigar!
Another one?  In the same week?  LOL!
Tony, you are just a busy man! But, I am on my days off. I am on my 3rd. cigar today. I smoke 1-3 on my days off, and NONE when I'm offshore for 14 days! Such is life!(I stole that from Will)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 7/8/2014
« Reply #403 on: July 08, 2014, 11:45:01 PM »

I'm heading for bed... Good night everyone.

« Reply #404 on: July 08, 2014, 11:45:55 PM »

I'm heading for bed... Good night everyone.
G'night, BD.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28