« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2014, 01:41:45 PM »

Going to smoke my first Las Calaveras, robusto, tonight!...any thoughts on it before I spark it up?
Light the end furthest from your mouth
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #226 on: July 08, 2014, 01:42:51 PM »

Going to smoke my first Las Calaveras, robusto, tonight!...any thoughts on it before I spark it up?

None from me... let us know what you think.  Haven't bought much 'new' lately, been smoking through various odds and ends that've gotten lost/forgotten in the humidor.

« Reply #227 on: July 08, 2014, 01:44:16 PM »

Going to smoke my first Las Calaveras, robusto, tonight!...any thoughts on it before I spark it up?
Light the end furthest from your mouth
Ohh you hush!

« Reply #228 on: July 08, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »

Going to smoke my first Las Calaveras, robusto, tonight!...any thoughts on it before I spark it up?
Actually that's the one cigar I'm most intrigued about right now, has to be great. I'll have to get NJDave to pick a few up by Thursday :-)

« Reply #229 on: July 08, 2014, 01:44:58 PM »

Going to smoke my first Las Calaveras, robusto, tonight!...any thoughts on it before I spark it up?

None from me... let us know what you think.  Haven't bought much 'new' lately, been smoking through various odds and ends that've gotten lost/forgotten in the humidor.
Will do...very excited to try it!  I have been doing that too, trying to smoke 1 'new' and 1 'old' from the humi to clean out the singles drawer of odds and ends...it's getting pretty damn low

« Reply #230 on: July 08, 2014, 01:46:22 PM »

Going to smoke my first Las Calaveras, robusto, tonight!...any thoughts on it before I spark it up?

None from me... let us know what you think.  Haven't bought much 'new' lately, been smoking through various odds and ends that've gotten lost/forgotten in the humidor.
I need to restock the Tat PCRs, one of my go-to smokes. Love those and smoking through them fast.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #231 on: July 08, 2014, 01:46:49 PM »

Going to smoke my first Las Calaveras, robusto, tonight!...any thoughts on it before I spark it up?

None from me... let us know what you think.  Haven't bought much 'new' lately, been smoking through various odds and ends that've gotten lost/forgotten in the humidor.
Will do...very excited to try it!  I have been doing that too, trying to smoke 1 'new' and 1 'old' from the humi to clean out the singles drawer of odds and ends...it's getting pretty damn low

I've been trying to give cigars away at the whiskey tastings/herfs... nobody will take the Diesel UCs.  Can't blame 'em.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #232 on: July 08, 2014, 01:47:25 PM »

Going to smoke my first Las Calaveras, robusto, tonight!...any thoughts on it before I spark it up?

None from me... let us know what you think.  Haven't bought much 'new' lately, been smoking through various odds and ends that've gotten lost/forgotten in the humidor.
I need to restock the Tat PCRs, one of my go-to smokes. Love those and smoking through them fast.

That's easy to do!  I really like the Tat Petite Tatuajes, too.  Very quick smoke.

« Reply #233 on: July 08, 2014, 01:54:22 PM »

Going to smoke my first Las Calaveras, robusto, tonight!...any thoughts on it before I spark it up?

None from me... let us know what you think.  Haven't bought much 'new' lately, been smoking through various odds and ends that've gotten lost/forgotten in the humidor.
I need to restock the Tat PCRs, one of my go-to smokes. Love those and smoking through them fast.

That's easy to do!  I really like the Tat Petite Tatuajes, too.  Very quick smoke.
They've been out of stock at the ocean lately

« Reply #234 on: July 08, 2014, 01:55:45 PM »

Nica Rustica 10 packs at Famous for $47.47 after catsrule and $1 shipping today

« Reply #235 on: July 08, 2014, 01:58:40 PM »

Nica Rustica 10 packs at Famous for $47.47 after catsrule and $1 shipping today
My bad, may not be the case with the shipping but there was a $1 shipping banner up and looks like it's just for the "sale" stuff
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #236 on: July 08, 2014, 01:59:59 PM »

Nica Rustica 10 packs at Famous for $47.47 after catsrule and $1 shipping today
My bad, may not be the case with the shipping but there was a $1 shipping banner up and looks like it's just for the "sale" stuff

Nice.  Be a while before I need to restock these but like seeing the relatively low prices out there.  Was there some sort of deal on these at CigarFed in the past week or so?  Seen a few people referencing one...

« Reply #237 on: July 08, 2014, 02:00:52 PM »

Nica Rustica 10 packs at Famous for $47.47 after catsrule and $1 shipping today
My bad, may not be the case with the shipping but there was a $1 shipping banner up and looks like it's just for the "sale" stuff
Alright went through the motions and it works as "economy" shipping at checkout

« Reply #238 on: July 08, 2014, 02:01:53 PM »

Nica Rustica 10 packs at Famous for $47.47 after catsrule and $1 shipping today
My bad, may not be the case with the shipping but there was a $1 shipping banner up and looks like it's just for the "sale" stuff

Nice.  Be a while before I need to restock these but like seeing the relatively low prices out there.  Was there some sort of deal on these at CigarFed in the past week or so?  Seen a few people referencing one...
Yes and no, 10% off the 5/30 pricing so not a great deal
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #239 on: July 08, 2014, 02:02:08 PM »

Nica Rustica 10 packs at Famous for $47.47 after catsrule and $1 shipping today
My bad, may not be the case with the shipping but there was a $1 shipping banner up and looks like it's just for the "sale" stuff
Alright went through the motions and it works as "economy" shipping at checkout

Which is exactly what the banner says it'll do.