« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2014, 10:57:19 AM »

LTG - 24 last night?
Very much, yes. Cannot imagine how they're gonna wrap this up in 1 more hour, but it's liable to be pretty epic.
I asked my wife if it said it was a 2 hour finale, looks like a Chinese fire drill next week
LALTS, no doubt. Still only supposed to be an hour, so it's gonna be a hell of an hour.
So you're saying that fishy's wife is talking out of her ass?

« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2014, 11:00:30 AM »

LTG - 24 last night?
Very much, yes. Cannot imagine how they're gonna wrap this up in 1 more hour, but it's liable to be pretty epic.
I asked my wife if it said it was a 2 hour finale, looks like a Chinese fire drill next week
LALTS, no doubt. Still only supposed to be an hour, so it's gonna be a hell of an hour.
Sure will, lock the doors and put the kids to bed!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/8/2014
« Reply #152 on: July 08, 2014, 11:00:30 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a few beers and cigars with my brother last night, let's grieve.  Stone Enjoy By:  great.  Stone Cali-Belgique:  garbage.
Mornin' Joe.

Hey there, Dave.  Hot enough out there for ya?  Been brutal here lately.
Got home yesterday to a balmy 78º degrees. Outflow from storms to the west cooled things down nicely. Other than that, yes, hot....with showers.

« Reply #153 on: July 08, 2014, 11:01:29 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a few beers and cigars with my brother last night, let's grieve.  Stone Enjoy By:  great.  Stone Cali-Belgique:  garbage.
With a half-French hyphenated name, how could it possibly be good?

Even the label was ugly, shoulda known.  At least I can say I've tried it.  It was a Dan recommendation.  Happy Tuesday, Bret.
Right backatcha, Joe.  Your day is half-complete.  Get your AJ shot done and you can coast the rest of the day.

« Reply #154 on: July 08, 2014, 11:02:13 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a few beers and cigars with my brother last night, let's grieve.  Stone Enjoy By:  great.  Stone Cali-Belgique:  garbage.
Morning Joe, a shitty recommendation from Dan? Your fault. Try the Grapefruit Slam, it's excellent :-)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #155 on: July 08, 2014, 11:04:38 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a few beers and cigars with my brother last night, let's grieve.  Stone Enjoy By:  great.  Stone Cali-Belgique:  garbage.
With a half-French hyphenated name, how could it possibly be good?

Even the label was ugly, shoulda known.  At least I can say I've tried it.  It was a Dan recommendation.  Happy Tuesday, Bret.
Right backatcha, Joe.  Your day is half-complete.  Get your AJ shot done and you can coast the rest of the day.

Saving that for the next new Diesel release.  Can't wait.

« Reply #156 on: July 08, 2014, 11:08:04 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a few beers and cigars with my brother last night, let's grieve.  Stone Enjoy By:  great.  Stone Cali-Belgique:  garbage.
With a half-French hyphenated name, how could it possibly be good?

Even the label was ugly, shoulda known.  At least I can say I've tried it.  It was a Dan recommendation.  Happy Tuesday, Bret.
Right backatcha, Joe.  Your day is half-complete.  Get your AJ shot done and you can coast the rest of the day.

Saving that for the next new Diesel release.  Can't wait.
Info should be released shortly. The anticipation is killing me. ;)

« Reply #157 on: July 08, 2014, 11:08:35 AM »

Morning mofos.  F'n internet access working like schitt here.  F'n Time Warner.
Happy F'n Birthday, Mark! ;D
Thanks Dave.  Maybe the jam will give me an opportunity to gift myself.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #158 on: July 08, 2014, 11:08:39 AM »

Morning, all.  Had a few beers and cigars with my brother last night, let's grieve.  Stone Enjoy By:  great.  Stone Cali-Belgique:  garbage.
Morning Joe, a shitty recommendation from Dan? Your fault. Try the Grapefruit Slam, it's excellent :-)

Maybe he liked it better warm.  Morning, Scott.  Saw that Stone is releasing a coffee milk stout.  Low ABV (under 5%) which is kinda weird but I'll try it.  Also think it'll be in 6-packs, too.

« Reply #159 on: July 08, 2014, 11:11:24 AM »

GFY, girls. It's that time of the week.
That time of the month!
Our monthly cycle happens four days a month. And they're consecutive, just not adjacent.
There we go with the advanced math again...
Advanced English as well.  Now he just needs to come up with a term for the phenomena.  Bitchin' Tuesday doesn't quite cut it.
Gynecomouthia?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/8/2014
« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2014, 11:11:26 AM »

Morning mofos.  F'n internet access working like schitt here.  F'n Time Warner.
Happy F'n Birthday, Mark! ;D
Thanks Dave.  Maybe the jam will give me an opportunity to gift myself.
Let's hope so!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2014, 11:20:11 AM »

Morning mofos.  F'n internet access working like schitt here.  F'n Time Warner.
Happy F'n Birthday, Mark! ;D
Thanks Dave.  Maybe the jam will give me an opportunity to gift myself.
Let's hope so!

It's off to a rough start...
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 7/8/2014
« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2014, 11:23:59 AM »

Morning mofos.  F'n internet access working like schitt here.  F'n Time Warner.
Happy F'n Birthday, Mark! ;D
Thanks Dave.  Maybe the jam will give me an opportunity to gift myself.
Let's hope so!

It's off to a rough start...
No lie...

« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2014, 11:24:34 AM »

GFY, girls. It's that time of the week.
That time of the month!
Our monthly cycle happens four days a month. And they're consecutive, just not adjacent.
There we go with the advanced math again...
Advanced English as well.  Now he just needs to come up with a term for the phenomena.  Bitchin' Tuesday doesn't quite cut it.
Gynecomouthia?
Hmmm, sounds like one really bad type of halitosis.

« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2014, 11:31:53 AM »

MFin meetings...SHEESH!