CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28

Author Topic: 7/8/2014  (Read 67784 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 7/8/2014
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2014, 09:52:58 AM »

Oliva Serie V Maduro Double Robusto (5"x54) - box of 10 for $59.95 plus free shipping!
Tim Blythe
Sales Manager

Cigar.com
Tel 800.357.9800
Fax 888.792.2442
tblythe@cigar.com
That seems like a pretty good deal.
I didn't like the '13 when it first came out, little too spicy and full bodied for me...but I smoked one last week and it really mellowed out.  The 2nd half still had some good spice, but I have to believe in another 3-4 months it will be smooth all the way through.
IMHO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...
Did the extra spice hurt your ovaries? ;)
Wait, did he actually smoke it through his vajay-jay?
Maybe instead of yellowstar, he should be known as Monica.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2014, 09:56:04 AM »

good morning guys. just driving by before I try to find my nuts.
Good morning, Deano.  Good luck with your nuts today.  May they treat you well and not swell.
Still good for Thursday Antnee?  What time do you think you'll make it down?
All looks swell for Thursday.  I'm aiming for 5.
So Dave, how would you like to pass the time this go-round until Tony blows into town claiming traffic, GPS screwed him, couldn't find the house, had to service the website blah, blah, blah...
I think we have enough to keep us entertained.  Might you be able to bring a six pack of some Goat?
I'll check, will bring it if available. Anything else you want to try?
Sure, always open to trying new things.
We'll probably be out of beer by the time Tony arrives, I'll buy a 40oz of Steel Reserve for him
I think I have enough, but he can always have some of my son's Mike's or a Hala Kahiki pineapple beer.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #107 on: July 08, 2014, 09:59:32 AM »

Good morning, Deano.  Good luck with your nuts today.  May they treat you well and not swell.
So Dave, how would you like to pass the time this go-round until Tony blows into town claiming traffic, GPS screwed him, couldn't find the house, had to service the website blah, blah, blah...
I think we have enough to keep us entertained.  Might you be able to bring a six pack of some Goat?
You're lucky.  Dave eliminated the guesswork for you.  I have to come up with something to bring.  If I bring Flip, does that count as bringing an old goat?
I think that would work
I'm catching up on emails, etc. And it turns out I have a mandatory meeting on Thursday that goes until 4:30.  Therefore, I'm looking at an ETA of 5:45 now and I won't be able to pick up Flip.

sfish

« Reply #108 on: July 08, 2014, 10:01:32 AM »

I'll check, will bring it if available. Anything else you want to try?
Sure, always open to trying new things.
We'll probably be out of beer by the time Tony arrives, I'll buy a 40oz of Steel Reserve for him
I think I have enough, but he can always have some of my son's Mike's or a Hala Kahiki pineapple beer.
Sounds perfect for Tony

sfish

« Reply #109 on: July 08, 2014, 10:03:10 AM »

You're lucky.  Dave eliminated the guesswork for you.  I have to come up with something to bring.  If I bring Flip, does that count as bringing an old goat?
I think that would work
I'm catching up on emails, etc. And it turns out I have a mandatory meeting on Thursday that goes until 4:30.  Therefore, I'm looking at an ETA of 5:45 now and I won't be able to pick up Flip.
I checked back through my emails and it turns out you're a mess

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #110 on: July 08, 2014, 10:12:22 AM »

Good morning losers
Morning Hemorrhoid
Can't you just feel the love... :-*
I'm pissed CBid is still "processing" my weekend order. The motherfuckers took my money fast enough.  The cocksuckers better not ship it sure post after they took $8 for shipping.  Sons of bitches!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #111 on: July 08, 2014, 10:15:31 AM »

GFY, girls. It's that time of the week.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2014, 10:17:26 AM »

I think that would work
It's bad when the rationalizing starts two days in advance.

sfish

« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2014, 10:18:41 AM »

I think that would work
Exactly Bret, when this was planned 3 weeks ago. Just call him Dan!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2014, 10:20:43 AM »

I think that would work
Exactly Bret, when this was planned 3 weeks ago. Just call him Dan!
Hey! Go easy! He drove a lot this week.

Oh, wait, that was to get back from vacation. To hell with it.

sfish

« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2014, 10:21:26 AM »

I think that would work
At that time you should pick up a pizza

sfish

« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2014, 10:22:58 AM »

LTG - 24 last night?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2014, 10:23:33 AM »

I think that would work
At that time you should pick up a pizza
I have stuff for the grill, that way it's a lot more flexible for late arrivals.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2014, 10:24:42 AM »

I think that would work
Tell them you have a family commitment.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2014, 10:25:04 AM »

Good morning losers
Morning Hemorrhoid
Can't you just feel the love... :-*
I'm pissed CBid is still "processing" my weekend order. The motherfuckers took my money fast enough.  The cocksuckers better not ship it sure post after they took $8 for shipping.  Sons of bitches!
And the Cigar Deals app hasn't worked for a week. Sonsabitches.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 28