« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2014, 08:11:13 AM »

good morning guys. just driving by before I try to find my nuts.
Good morning, Deano.  Good luck with your nuts today.  May they treat you well and not swell.
Still good for Thursday Antnee?  What time do you think you'll make it down?
All looks swell for Thursday.  I'm aiming for 5.
Read: He'll be there at 7:15.
I'll count that as a win.
Who wins, really?

« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2014, 08:11:56 AM »

good morning guys. just driving by before I try to find my nuts.
Good morning, Deano.  Good luck with your nuts today.  May they treat you well and not swell.
Still good for Thursday Antnee?  What time do you think you'll make it down?
Yup, one person I feel totally safe with if he had a gun.
All looks swell for Thursday.  I'm aiming for 5.
I'm picturing a blind man with a bow and arrow from 200 yards out

« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2014, 08:13:10 AM »

Time to go get the dog for our walk, BBL

« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2014, 08:19:27 AM »

good morning guys. just driving by before I try to find my nuts.
Good morning, Deano.  Good luck with your nuts today.  May they treat you well and not swell.
Still good for Thursday Antnee?  What time do you think you'll make it down?
All looks swell for Thursday.  I'm aiming for 5.
So Dave, how would you like to pass the time this go-round until Tony blows into town claiming traffic, GPS screwed him, couldn't find the house, had to service the website blah, blah, blah...
I think we have enough to keep us entertained.  Might you be able to bring a six pack of some Goat?
You're lucky.  Dave eliminated the guesswork for you.  I have to come up with something to bring.  If I bring Flip, does that count as bringing an old goat?

« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2014, 08:21:06 AM »

good morning guys. just driving by before I try to find my nuts.
Good morning, Deano.  Good luck with your nuts today.  May they treat you well and not swell.
Still good for Thursday Antnee?  What time do you think you'll make it down?
All looks swell for Thursday.  I'm aiming for 5.
So Dave, how would you like to pass the time this go-round until Tony blows into town claiming traffic, GPS screwed him, couldn't find the house, had to service the website blah, blah, blah...
I think we have enough to keep us entertained.  Might you be able to bring a six pack of some Goat?
I'll check, will bring it if available. Anything else you want to try?

« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2014, 08:22:13 AM »

good morning guys. just driving by before I try to find my nuts.
Good morning, Deano.  Good luck with your nuts today.  May they treat you well and not swell.
Still good for Thursday Antnee?  What time do you think you'll make it down?
All looks swell for Thursday.  I'm aiming for 5.
So Dave, how would you like to pass the time this go-round until Tony blows into town claiming traffic, GPS screwed him, couldn't find the house, had to service the website blah, blah, blah...
I think we have enough to keep us entertained.  Might you be able to bring a six pack of some Goat?
You're lucky.  Dave eliminated the guesswork for you.  I have to come up with something to bring.  If I bring Flip, does that count as bringing an old goat?
Qualifies as a goat and a nag
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2014, 08:26:55 AM »

Good morning losers

« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2014, 08:30:55 AM »

Good morning losers
Morning Fred, you tick turd

« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2014, 08:32:04 AM »

Good morning losers
Hey asshole, welcome to bitchin' Tuesday!

« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2014, 08:35:17 AM »

« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2014, 08:56:00 AM »

Did anyone else notice that Fuente cigars are no longer offered on CBid?  I won a box of V Meliano #4s and was looking around to add cigars on to my order and didn't see any Fuentes...did they get sick of the $45 Sharks and $65 BBMFs?

« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2014, 08:57:50 AM »

Did anyone else notice that Fuente cigars are no longer offered on CBid?  I won a box of V Meliano #4s and was looking around to add cigars on to my order and didn't see any Fuentes...did they get sick of the $45 Sharks and $65 BBMFs?
No

« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2014, 09:12:09 AM »

Oliva Serie V Maduro Double Robusto (5"x54) - box of 10 for $59.95 plus free shipping!
Tim Blythe
Sales Manager

Cigar.com
Tel 800.357.9800
Fax 888.792.2442
tblythe@cigar.com

« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2014, 09:13:47 AM »

Oliva Serie V Maduro Double Robusto (5"x54) - box of 10 for $59.95 plus free shipping!
Tim Blythe
Sales Manager

Cigar.com
Tel 800.357.9800
Fax 888.792.2442
tblythe@cigar.com
That seems like a pretty good deal.

« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2014, 09:18:19 AM »

Oliva Serie V Maduro Double Robusto (5"x54) - box of 10 for $59.95 plus free shipping!
Tim Blythe
Sales Manager

Cigar.com
Tel 800.357.9800
Fax 888.792.2442
tblythe@cigar.com
That seems like a pretty good deal.
I didn't like the '13 when it first came out, little too spicy and full bodied for me...but I smoked one last week and it really mellowed out.  The 2nd half still had some good spice, but I have to believe in another 3-4 months it will be smooth all the way through.
IMHO, GFY, etc, etc, etc...