Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2014
« Reply #315 on: July 07, 2014, 10:01:54 PM »

Oy, I don't know where you get these pictures. But if I ever find out I'm going to terror bomb the source.
something called the internet.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #316 on: July 07, 2014, 10:06:31 PM »

Oy, I don't know where you get these pictures. But if I ever find out I'm going to terror bomb the source.
something called the internet.
Oy, what movie is that from?  I'll guess something with Mike Myers.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #317 on: July 07, 2014, 10:07:25 PM »

Courtesy of Texas Steve, I get to try a Legado de Pepín, a couple of small Padrón Anniversaries, a couple of LGC Artesanos Retros Especiales ( I think that's what they are), a Camcho maduro corona, and an EPC New Wave.  All new to me. Score! Thanks, Steve.
I hope you like them ! .
Sheesh, I think you out-gifted me, dammit.
He's never sent me shit!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2014
« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2014, 10:08:06 PM »

Oy, I don't know where you get these pictures. But if I ever find out I'm going to terror bomb the source.
something called the internet.
Oy, what movie is that from?  I'll guess something with Mike Myers.
austin powers
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2014
« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2014, 10:08:27 PM »

Oy, I don't know where you get these pictures. But if I ever find out I'm going to terror bomb the source.
something called the internet.

« Reply #320 on: July 07, 2014, 10:15:32 PM »

David...GFY!

« Reply #321 on: July 07, 2014, 10:17:46 PM »

Courtesy of Texas Steve, I get to try a Legado de Pepín, a couple of small Padrón Anniversaries, a couple of LGC Artesanos Retros Especiales ( I think that's what they are), a Camcho maduro corona, and an EPC New Wave.  All new to me. Score! Thanks, Steve.
I hope you like them ! .
Sheesh, I think you out-gifted me, dammit.
He's never sent me shit!
I told you, FredBob - send me your damned address! I'm paying my respects to the compáres.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #322 on: July 07, 2014, 10:21:59 PM »

Courtesy of Texas Steve, I get to try a Legado de Pepín, a couple of small Padrón Anniversaries, a couple of LGC Artesanos Retros Especiales ( I think that's what they are), a Camcho maduro corona, and an EPC New Wave.  All new to me. Score! Thanks, Steve.
I hope you like them ! .
Sheesh, I think you out-gifted me, dammit.
He's never sent me shit!
I told you, FredBob - send me your damned address! I'm paying my respects to the compáres.
I was just fucking around!

« Reply #323 on: July 07, 2014, 10:22:28 PM »

Courtesy of Texas Steve, I get to try a Legado de Pepín, a couple of small Padrón Anniversaries, a couple of LGC Artesanos Retros Especiales ( I think that's what they are), a Camcho maduro corona, and an EPC New Wave.  All new to me. Score! Thanks, Steve.
I hope you like them ! .
Sheesh, I think you out-gifted me, dammit.
He's never sent me shit!
I told you, FredBob - send me your damned address! I'm paying my respects to the compáres.
I was just fucking around!
Yeah, I know. Send me your address so I have it.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #324 on: July 07, 2014, 10:23:54 PM »

Courtesy of Texas Steve, I get to try a Legado de Pepín, a couple of small Padrón Anniversaries, a couple of LGC Artesanos Retros Especiales ( I think that's what they are), a Camcho maduro corona, and an EPC New Wave.  All new to me. Score! Thanks, Steve.
I hope you like them ! .
Sheesh, I think you out-gifted me, dammit.
No way !, Bret , you sent me some great cigars . this is what Bret sent me a CLE Corojo, a Oliva V , a headley Grange ,a Tat tattoo, and a Partagas serie D , my First  Cuban cigar , Thank you Bret, and Enjoy the cigars I sent you ! .
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #325 on: July 07, 2014, 10:25:02 PM »

Africa is done, now on to a Upmann Sun Grown Churchill.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #326 on: July 07, 2014, 10:28:04 PM »

Courtesy of Texas Steve, I get to try a Legado de Pepín, a couple of small Padrón Anniversaries, a couple of LGC Artesanos Retros Especiales ( I think that's what they are), a Camcho maduro corona, and an EPC New Wave.  All new to me. Score! Thanks, Steve.
I hope you like them ! .
Sheesh, I think you out-gifted me, dammit.
He's never sent me shit!
You guys are so funny.  Oy, with the chubby pin-ups and Fred with Oy's photo as his avi.  That is too funny for words.

« Reply #327 on: July 07, 2014, 10:28:54 PM »

Evening gents.  I've had a Dean kinda day (no offense, Dean, GFY).  So now it's on to DP and rum.

« Reply #328 on: July 07, 2014, 10:29:44 PM »

Africa is done, now on to a Upmann Sun Grown Churchill.
Damn, boy, that's one helluva avi.  Howdy Mr. Reed.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #329 on: July 07, 2014, 10:29:58 PM »

Africa is done, now on to a Upmann Sun Grown Churchill.
How was it, JR?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24