« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2014, 04:15:02 PM »

Golfing Dave left at his usual time, JWacky is playing Mr. Mom, Antnee and littlefish are doing work or something.
Psh, come on guys!  No working on Mondays, that's setting the bar too high!
It's not so much the working that's the problem as the fact that I'm awaiting delivery of a bunch of cigars.  So I'm not talking about cigars I want to buy, and I can't talk about the cigars I haven't received yet.  And Joe's doing the parenting thing, so he's not posting anything provocative to respond to.  Oy's checking in - although given he's either in or on his way to Mexico, the fact that he's here calls his sanity into question.  But I don't expect to see him post-whore us to page 18.  So...just the post-holiday blahs.
And Dean is at a Boy Scout Camp or something today.
They still let him around kids eh, ;)

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2014, 04:15:22 PM »

Afternoon gents and others.  601 Blue lit with ice water to drink.
Good afternoon!  Haven't had a 601 Blue in ages, last I had was the Green a while back
Like "V's" and MB3's they have changed and not near as good as the old ones.

« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2014, 04:17:42 PM »

Good afternoon, Flip.
hello sir, yesterday, had some friends over, we had grilled veggies, 2 slabs of ribs, and some sirloin steaks i grilled.  Jeff had brought over a bottle of Caymus 2001 Cab Sav a year or two ago, and I had Nadine put a post it note on the bottle: Do not give away, do not turn into sangria, do not serve to peasants.  the only reason we didn't open it, when he brought it, is it was St. Patricks day 2 years ago.  Expensive red wine, not as satisfying with corned beef.  beer went better.
Cabernet on St. Patrick's day would be perverse.  Of course, I'd say the fact of grilling red meat dictates against wine also, but that's me.  I really love wine, and my passion for whiskey is well known here, but if the entrees are being cooked on a grill outside, refinement has gone to sleep in the backseat and it's time for beer.

IMO.  No offense.  GFY.

« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2014, 04:19:15 PM »

Afternoon gents and others.  601 Blue lit with ice water to drink.
Good afternoon!  Haven't had a 601 Blue in ages, last I had was the Green a while back
Like "V's" and MB3's they have changed and not near as good as the old ones.
Yeah the MB3s have never hit hard with me...the Vs I love, but I remember hearing the ORs were fantastic.

« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2014, 04:24:41 PM »

[...]

GFY :)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2014, 04:38:13 PM »

Golfing Dave left at his usual time, JWacky is playing Mr. Mom, Antnee and littlefish are doing work or something.
Psh, come on guys!  No working on Mondays, that's setting the bar too high!
It's not so much the working that's the problem as the fact that I'm awaiting delivery of a bunch of cigars.  So I'm not talking about cigars I want to buy, and I can't talk about the cigars I haven't received yet.  And Joe's doing the parenting thing, so he's not posting anything provocative to respond to.  Oy's checking in - although given he's either in or on his way to Mexico, the fact that he's here calls his sanity into question.  But I don't expect to see him post-whore us to page 18.  So...just the post-holiday blahs.
And Dean is at a Boy Scout Camp or something today.
no I'm not. been kind of busy.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #186 on: July 07, 2014, 04:38:36 PM »

afternoon guys.

« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2014, 04:39:06 PM »

afternoon guys.
Good afternoon!

« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2014, 04:49:55 PM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2014, 04:52:51 PM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2014, 04:53:25 PM »

« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2014, 04:54:22 PM »

« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2014, 04:57:47 PM »

afternoon guys.
Hiya, Deano!
what's going on RazMan?
Nothin' but the rent. And a bunch of people wanting me to do thing.  You'd think I was workin' or somethin'.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #193 on: July 07, 2014, 05:01:37 PM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #194 on: July 07, 2014, 05:03:03 PM »

afternoon guys.
Hiya, Deano!
what's going on RazMan?
Nothin' but the rent. And a bunch of people wanting me to do thing.  You'd think I was workin' or somethin'.
yeah, I gotta do that work thing tomorrow, but golf league after :)