CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: 7/6/2014  (Read 29110 times)

gmrfish

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 7/6/2014
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2014, 10:51:01 PM »

The warden beckons.  Have a great evening all.  Be back soon.

dogdays

« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2014, 10:51:23 PM »

Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Hey Fish sounds like you are having fun !, a lot of the guy's are next door .
Next door? A few families here, but no botl that I know of.  Ha.  Over on CI?
LOL yes At CI .

dogdays

« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2014, 10:52:19 PM »

Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
It's sounds like you are feeling better ? .

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2014, 10:56:30 PM »

Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
LOL yes At CI .
dd, Well, get off your lazy ass and tell them to come on over here!

dogdays

« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2014, 10:58:53 PM »

LOL yes At CI .
dd, Well, get off your lazy ass and tell them to come on over here!
LMAO,  that is the same thing KC said ! .

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2014, 10:59:38 PM »

Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.

Slowly. Have therapy tomorrow and have to arrange a visit by the rep to get my 'bone stimulator' to speed the healing. There is a joke in there somewhere. Still cannot drive but down to taking 2 pain pills a day now. Wish I could get out of the house and do something.

dogdays

« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2014, 11:03:31 PM »

Slowly. Have therapy tomorrow and have to arrange a visit by the rep to get my 'bone stimulator' to speed the healing. There is a joke in there somewhere. Still cannot drive but down to taking 2 pain pills a day now. Wish I could get out of the house and do something.
It takes time you will be on you feet be for you know it , Just take it slow .

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2014, 11:07:47 PM »

Sitting here downloading movies for my media server now. Got Thor-Dark World pulling down now.

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2014, 11:10:09 PM »

Sitting here downloading movies for my media server now. Got Thor-Dark World pulling down now.
The new Robocop is out there as well, might as well pull it down as well.

dogdays

« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2014, 11:11:30 PM »

That is a good movie .

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2014, 11:13:00 PM »

That is a good movie .
Have not seen it. Updated my Transformers yesterday, got all 3 on the server now.

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2014, 11:18:47 PM »

That is a good movie .
Have not seen it. Updated my Transformers yesterday, got all 3 on the server now.
It is good to have a fast Internet connection. 15 min and I pulled the entire 2 gig movie from the shared server. Get 30 mbps down even with all the traffic on my network and 33 up stream.

dogdays

« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2014, 11:22:20 PM »

That is a good movie .
It is good to have a fast Internet connection. 15 min and I pulled the entire 2 gig movie from the shared server. Get 30 mbps down even with all the traffic on my network and 33 up stream.
Now that is Fast .

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2014, 11:24:13 PM »

That is a good movie .
i miss videos from blockbuster.

cannonfodder

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2014, 11:25:41 PM »

That is a good movie .
i miss videos from blockbuster.
I remember my parents first VHS machine. I think I still have one somewhere.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10