Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/6/2014
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2014, 06:22:48 PM »

Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
lunch will probably be a large mushroom swiss burger and fries with gravy. one.
thanx Dean
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2014, 06:26:29 PM »

Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
lunch will probably be a large mushroom swiss burger and fries with gravy. one.
thanx Dean
you know what they say. eatch what you ask for you might get it.

« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2014, 07:10:12 PM »

Think today has been the slowest day on CB.  You would think people had other things to do....

« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2014, 07:22:22 PM »

my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
now your making me look.....I ordered the AJ 2nds robustos.
Hope you were not planning on them for your vacation.
HELLS NO! Ill have better things to smoke in maxico, and some cigars also.
I can smoke right here. I can even smoke cigars.

(My dad's humidor has both hash and marijuana in it...left from my late mom's cancer battle. He figures someone will smoke it eventually).
I dont think that stuff ages well....smoke ASAP!
Hadn't thought of that.  May have to.  Except that it really doesn't do much for me, just makes me dizzy and feel like my face is going to explode.  I was more a fan of cocaine, but it was going to ruin my life so I gave it up.  Tobacco and liquor are my favored drugs.
FOOD! thats my drug. I can self medicate with a loaf of french bread and a stick of butter.
Yes...as long as it's Irish butter.

« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2014, 07:24:16 PM »

Think today has been the slowest day on CB.  You would think people had other things to do....
Got sleepy and dozed off.  Waiting for the warden to get back with supplies and put me to work in the yard.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2014, 07:31:13 PM »

Think today has been the slowest day on CB.  You would think people had other things to do....
it's such a nice day Dave I'm not surprised.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2014, 08:19:14 PM »

Think today has been the slowest day on CB.  You would think people had other things to do....
Got sleepy and dozed off.  Waiting for the warden to get back with supplies and put me to work in the yard.
I laid down at 6 to watch the news and woke up and 60 minutes was almost over. It's been that kind of day.
Logged

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 7/6/2014
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2014, 10:38:44 PM »

Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2014, 10:44:51 PM »

Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Hey Fish sounds like you are having fun !, a lot of the guy's are next door .
Logged

cannonfodder

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • Mmmmm, Pie...
Re: 7/6/2014
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2014, 10:46:27 PM »

Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
Logged

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 7/6/2014
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2014, 10:46:39 PM »

Thank you hurricane Arthur for spawning BEFORE our trip here.  No damage or anything.  When we went on our honeymoon to St. Lucia back in '03 a hurricane just went through a day before we arrived.  Same time as now for our anniversary.  Lucky, and I'm not lucky normally.
Logged

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 7/6/2014
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2014, 10:48:04 PM »

Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Hey Fish sounds like you are having fun !, a lot of the guy's are next door .
Next door? A few families here, but no botl that I know of.  Ha.  Over on CI?
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 7/6/2014
« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2014, 10:48:12 PM »

Thank you hurricane Arthur for spawning BEFORE our trip here.  No damage or anything.  When we went on our honeymoon to St. Lucia back in '03 a hurricane just went through a day before we arrived.  Same time as now for our anniversary.  Lucky, and I'm not lucky normally.

Hurricane Arthur was AWESOME for me.  Went from 90s with plenty of RH to low 60s-low 70s with no RH.  Today it finally warmed back up to the mid 80s, but still not the oppressive RH from before the storm.  Oh, and all it was for me was some rain and wind.
Logged

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 7/6/2014
« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2014, 10:48:41 PM »

Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
Then you had a good day lol!
Logged

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 7/6/2014
« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2014, 10:49:38 PM »

Thank you hurricane Arthur for spawning BEFORE our trip here.  No damage or anything.  When we went on our honeymoon to St. Lucia back in '03 a hurricane just went through a day before we arrived.  Same time as now for our anniversary.  Lucky, and I'm not lucky normally.

Hurricane Arthur was AWESOME for me.  Went from 90s with plenty of RH to low 60s-low 70s with no RH.  Today it finally warmed back up to the mid 80s, but still not the oppressive RH from before the storm.  Oh, and all it was for me was some rain and wind. Nice Will!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10