Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: October 15, 2015, 10:03:32 PM »

On my way to the boys' soccer game.  Workaferenced like fucking crazy today and expecting more of the same till the end of the year.
Yup. Same here.
Eight years with the same firm, might be time to start looking anyways.  I'll tell the next place that I'm a cloud architect and they'll pay me double.  That's what they did at my current place;  paid a guy, who seemingly knows shit, tons of cash because he has a certificate from Amazon.
You got it
I tried to get a job at Amazon. They saw through my bullshit.

Granted, I was trying to get a job way beyond my expertise.
As a cloud architect/engineer?
No, as a software engineer.

« Reply #151 on: October 15, 2015, 10:21:51 PM »

On my way to the boys' soccer game.  Workaferenced like fucking crazy today and expecting more of the same till the end of the year.
Yup. Same here.
Eight years with the same firm, might be time to start looking anyways.  I'll tell the next place that I'm a cloud architect and they'll pay me double.  That's what they did at my current place;  paid a guy, who seemingly knows shit, tons of cash because he has a certificate from Amazon.
You got it
I tried to get a job at Amazon. They saw through my bullshit.

Granted, I was trying to get a job way beyond my expertise.
As a cloud architect/engineer?
No, as a software engineer.
I would have hired you.

« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2015, 11:15:06 PM »

On my way to the boys' soccer game.  Workaferenced like fucking crazy today and expecting more of the same till the end of the year.
Yup. Same here.
Eight years with the same firm, might be time to start looking anyways.  I'll tell the next place that I'm a cloud architect and they'll pay me double.  That's what they did at my current place;  paid a guy, who seemingly knows shit, tons of cash because he has a certificate from Amazon.
You got it
I tried to get a job at Amazon. They saw through my bullshit.

Granted, I was trying to get a job way beyond my expertise.
As a cloud architect/engineer?
No, as a software engineer.
I would have hired you.
Yes, but being your cigar cutter doesn't pay much, I expect. ;-)

« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2015, 11:34:00 PM »

On my way to the boys' soccer game.  Workaferenced like fucking crazy today and expecting more of the same till the end of the year.
Yup. Same here.
Eight years with the same firm, might be time to start looking anyways.  I'll tell the next place that I'm a cloud architect and they'll pay me double.  That's what they did at my current place;  paid a guy, who seemingly knows shit, tons of cash because he has a certificate from Amazon.
You got it
I tried to get a job at Amazon. They saw through my bullshit.

Granted, I was trying to get a job way beyond my expertise.
But don't you already have that?

« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2015, 11:37:27 PM »

On my way to the boys' soccer game.  Workaferenced like fucking crazy today and expecting more of the same till the end of the year.
Yup. Same here.
Eight years with the same firm, might be time to start looking anyways.  I'll tell the next place that I'm a cloud architect and they'll pay me double.  That's what they did at my current place;  paid a guy, who seemingly knows shit, tons of cash because he has a certificate from Amazon.
You got it
I tried to get a job at Amazon. They saw through my bullshit.

Granted, I was trying to get a job way beyond my expertise.
But don't you already have that?
GFY, smartass.

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]