CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: 4/30/2015  (Read 18966 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 4/30/2015
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2015, 06:21:46 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
Evening Dean, they do have some serious traffic there.  You can hop down the road to Silver Springs and play Sea Hunt. :)
we left at 5:30 am, almost a huge wreck on the Florida Turnpike when some dump cunt dropped her lipstick and stopped dead in the merge lane on an enterance ramp.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2015, 06:23:31 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
Evening Dean, they do have some serious traffic there.  You can hop down the road to Silver Springs and play Sea Hunt. :)
we left at 5:30 am, almost a huge wreck on the Florida Turnpike when some dump cunt dropped her lipstick and stopped dead in the merge lane on an enterance ramp.
LOL

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2015, 06:23:57 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit here.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2015, 06:27:28 PM »

;)
LOL
not funny doing 72 mph and everybody in front of me, 6 cars and an 18 wheeler locking up their brakes, was real worried about the hundreds of vehicles behind me not paying attention.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2015, 06:29:08 PM »

this 8-5-8 is really nice. DPG Blue robusto for after dinner/bedtime smoke.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2015, 06:30:26 PM »

;)
LOL
not funny doing 72 mph and everybody in front of me, 6 cars and an 18 wheeler locking up their brakes, was real worried about the hundreds of vehicles behind me not paying attention.
Ass pucker is good for you once in a while as long as you did not hit or get hit.  Everyday event around here.  Dump truck hit a house trailer here Tuesday and shut the interstate down 7 hours.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2015, 06:30:50 PM »

;)
I can't believe everybody just let that one slide by...

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2015, 06:31:03 PM »

this 8-5-8 is really nice. DPG Blue robusto for after dinner/bedtime smoke.
8-5-8 is a good value smoke.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2015, 06:31:47 PM »

;)
Waiting on you to hit on the pj's.   Guess Travellin Dave is playing tourist at the airport or he would be lit up on those pj's

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2015, 06:32:44 PM »

;)

WHAT?

hey RazMan.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2015, 06:35:20 PM »

Just what you need Travellin Dave!!!!

MAGNUM RESEARCH DESERT EAGLE .50AE MARK XIX PISTOL
Item Number: DE50BC  / Condition: NEW
$1449.99   Free Shipping
It was fun to shoot, but I got whole lots of other stuff to do with $1500!
Like paying for the new heater I just had put in...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2015, 06:36:39 PM »

;)
Waiting on you to hit on the pj's.   Guess Travellin Dave is playing tourist at the airport or he would be lit up on those pj's
Don't know what it is....just have something against going for those slow hangers over the plate.  I need a little challenge to make it worthwhile.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2015, 06:37:16 PM »

;)
Don't know what it is....just have something against going for those slow hangers over the plate.  I need a little challenge to make it worthwhile.
Not that I meant anything else by hangers...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2015, 06:39:56 PM »

When are you going to see Mickey, Dean?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2015, 06:40:53 PM »

Just what you need Travellin Dave!!!!

MAGNUM RESEARCH DESERT EAGLE .50AE MARK XIX PISTOL
Item Number: DE50BC  / Condition: NEW
$1449.99   Free Shipping
It was fun to shoot, but I got whole lots of other stuff to do with $1500!
Like paying for the new heater I just had put in...
...and new front steps going in next month.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13