Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2015, 06:21:46 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
Evening Dean, they do have some serious traffic there.  You can hop down the road to Silver Springs and play Sea Hunt. :)
we left at 5:30 am, almost a huge wreck on the Florida Turnpike when some dump cunt dropped her lipstick and stopped dead in the merge lane on an enterance ramp.

« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2015, 06:23:31 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
Evening Dean, they do have some serious traffic there.  You can hop down the road to Silver Springs and play Sea Hunt. :)
we left at 5:30 am, almost a huge wreck on the Florida Turnpike when some dump cunt dropped her lipstick and stopped dead in the merge lane on an enterance ramp.
LOL

« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2015, 06:23:57 PM »

Diesel Uncut lit here.

« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2015, 06:27:28 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
Evening Dean, they do have some serious traffic there.  You can hop down the road to Silver Springs and play Sea Hunt. :)
we left at 5:30 am, almost a huge wreck on the Florida Turnpike when some dump cunt dropped her lipstick and stopped dead in the merge lane on an enterance ramp.
LOL
not funny doing 72 mph and everybody in front of me, 6 cars and an 18 wheeler locking up their brakes, was real worried about the hundreds of vehicles behind me not paying attention.

« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2015, 06:29:08 PM »

this 8-5-8 is really nice. DPG Blue robusto for after dinner/bedtime smoke.

« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2015, 06:30:26 PM »

[...]
Ass pucker is good for you once in a while as long as you did not hit or get hit.  Everyday event around here.  Dump truck hit a house trailer here Tuesday and shut the interstate down 7 hours.

« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2015, 06:30:50 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
I can't believe everybody just let that one slide by...

« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2015, 06:31:03 PM »

this 8-5-8 is really nice. DPG Blue robusto for after dinner/bedtime smoke.
8-5-8 is a good value smoke.

« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2015, 06:31:47 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
I can't believe everybody just let that one slide by...
Waiting on you to hit on the pj's.   Guess Travellin Dave is playing tourist at the airport or he would be lit up on those pj's

« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2015, 06:32:44 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
I can't believe everybody just let that one slide by...

WHAT?

hey RazMan.

« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2015, 06:35:20 PM »

Just what you need Travellin Dave!!!!

MAGNUM RESEARCH DESERT EAGLE .50AE MARK XIX PISTOL
Item Number: DE50BC  / Condition: NEW
$1449.99   Free Shipping
It was fun to shoot, but I got whole lots of other stuff to do with $1500!
Like paying for the new heater I just had put in...

« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2015, 06:36:39 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
I can't believe everybody just let that one slide by...
Waiting on you to hit on the pj's.   Guess Travellin Dave is playing tourist at the airport or he would be lit up on those pj's
Don't know what it is....just have something against going for those slow hangers over the plate.  I need a little challenge to make it worthwhile.

« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2015, 06:37:16 PM »

good evening, at a Quality Inn outside Orlando, spent the day on the lakes of Winter Park, Florida. I got a picture of Nick Faldo's house, most of the properities are in the $10 million range, nice place to visit but I'd hate to live here, way too much traffic. AF 8-5-8 maduro waiting for dinner to be delivered. Bikerlady lady in the room in her pj's.
 ;)
I can't believe everybody just let that one slide by...
Waiting on you to hit on the pj's.   Guess Travellin Dave is playing tourist at the airport or he would be lit up on those pj's
Don't know what it is....just have something against going for those slow hangers over the plate.  I need a little challenge to make it worthwhile.
Not that I meant anything else by hangers...

« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2015, 06:39:56 PM »

When are you going to see Mickey, Dean?

« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2015, 06:40:53 PM »

Just what you need Travellin Dave!!!!

MAGNUM RESEARCH DESERT EAGLE .50AE MARK XIX PISTOL
Item Number: DE50BC  / Condition: NEW
$1449.99   Free Shipping
It was fun to shoot, but I got whole lots of other stuff to do with $1500!
Like paying for the new heater I just had put in...
...and new front steps going in next month.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13