CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: 12/2/2023  (Read 375 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 12/2/2023
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2023, 11:17:40 AM »

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I stand corrected. I was just thinking about it and realized we ate 48 oysters each. Holy crap.
Glad none of us had to share a car ride with you on the way home.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2023, 11:19:28 AM »

Morning, boyos. Was up this morning for a library book sale, now back home for the second half of Arsenal/Wolves.

Kids are at the in-laws making cookies, so I'm expecting lots of goodies later.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2023, 11:36:09 AM »

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

I stand corrected. I was just thinking about it and realized we ate 48 oysters each. Holy crap.
Yum!
Who taught you math?  Trumpf?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2023, 01:13:45 PM »

Wordle 896 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2023, 02:31:37 PM »

Why? Do oysters make one gassy?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2023, 02:42:46 PM »

I honestly don't know, I just kind of assumed.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2023, 02:44:36 PM »

Connections
Puzzle #174
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2023, 02:51:46 PM »

Oysters contain compounds that may improve sexual performance or desire. Give you gas, not sure

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2023, 03:07:59 PM »

Oysters contain compounds that may improve sexual performance or desire. Give you gas, not sure
All I can tell you is that I had 6 different varieties and they were all delicious. Two of them I liked the best but it doesn't matter because I don't recall what they were.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2023, 03:14:08 PM »

All I can tell you is that I had 6 different varieties and they were all delicious. Two of them I liked the best but it doesn't matter because I don't recall what they were.
If you enjoyed them, I guess that's all that matters.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2023, 03:16:31 PM »

Morning, boyos. Was up this morning for a library book sale, now back home for the second half of Arsenal/Wolves.

Kids are at the in-laws making cookies, so I'm expecting lots of goodies later.
I was right, they came back with 3 big tupperwares worth of cookies. Yummo.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2023, 08:21:27 PM »

V

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2023, 08:31:14 PM »

The MLS Eastern conference final has been some kind of match. In extra time right now, 9 minutes away from penalty kicks.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2023, 08:31:32 PM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2023, 08:44:19 PM »

The MLS Eastern conference final has been some kind of match. In extra time right now, 9 minutes away from penalty kicks.
And Columbus scores in the 2nd extra time period to complete the comeback after being down 2-0 at halftime. Cincinnati was dead on their feet for the last 25 minutes or so.
Pages: 1 [2] 3