Pages: 1 [2] 3

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I stand corrected. I was just thinking about it and realized we ate 48 oysters each. Holy crap.
Glad none of us had to share a car ride with you on the way home.

Morning, boyos. Was up this morning for a library book sale, now back home for the second half of Arsenal/Wolves.

Kids are at the in-laws making cookies, so I'm expecting lots of goodies later.

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I stand corrected. I was just thinking about it and realized we ate 48 oysters each. Holy crap.
Yum!
Who taught you math?  Trumpf?

Wordle 896 3/6*

⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
⬛⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I stand corrected. I was just thinking about it and realized we ate 48 oysters each. Holy crap.
Glad none of us had to share a car ride with you on the way home.
Why? Do oysters make one gassy?

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I stand corrected. I was just thinking about it and realized we ate 48 oysters each. Holy crap.
Glad none of us had to share a car ride with you on the way home.
Why? Do oysters make one gassy?
I honestly don't know, I just kind of assumed.

Connections
Puzzle #174
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I stand corrected. I was just thinking about it and realized we ate 48 oysters each. Holy crap.
Glad none of us had to share a car ride with you on the way home.
Why? Do oysters make one gassy?
Oysters contain compounds that may improve sexual performance or desire. Give you gas, not sure

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I stand corrected. I was just thinking about it and realized we ate 48 oysters each. Holy crap.
Glad none of us had to share a car ride with you on the way home.
Why? Do oysters make one gassy?
Oysters contain compounds that may improve sexual performance or desire. Give you gas, not sure
All I can tell you is that I had 6 different varieties and they were all delicious. Two of them I liked the best but it doesn't matter because I don't recall what they were.

[...]

If you enjoyed them, I guess that's all that matters.

Morning, boyos. Was up this morning for a library book sale, now back home for the second half of Arsenal/Wolves.

Kids are at the in-laws making cookies, so I'm expecting lots of goodies later.
I was right, they came back with 3 big tupperwares worth of cookies. Yummo.

The MLS Eastern conference final has been some kind of match. In extra time right now, 9 minutes away from penalty kicks.

The MLS Eastern conference final has been some kind of match. In extra time right now, 9 minutes away from penalty kicks.
And Columbus scores in the 2nd extra time period to complete the comeback after being down 2-0 at halftime. Cincinnati was dead on their feet for the last 25 minutes or so.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3