Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
12/2/2023
« on: December 02, 2023, 12:03:18 AM »

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.

JoeCigar:

AJ Fernandez Anthology Sampler - 12 / $42.50
includes:
1 - Diesel Unlimited d.5 (5.5" x 54)
1 - Man O’ War Ruination Belicoso (5.7" x 56)
1 - Man O’ War Robusto (5.5" x 50)
1 - Relic Robusto (5.2" x 52)
1 - Man O’ War Legend Robusto (5.5" x 52)
1 - Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6" x 56)
1 - Fallen Angel Robusto (5" x 52)
1 - HC Habano Squared Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Ave Maria Divinia Toro (6" x 54)
1 - Ave Maria Immaculata (5" x 52)
1 - Diesel Rage Toro (6" x 54)
1 - La Herencia Cubana Core Robusto (5" x 52)

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto (5.0"x54) - 5 / $29.99

Cigar.com:

Door #2 - Montecristo White Series Rothschilde (Robusto) (5.0"x52) - 10 / $49.99

Cigar.com:

Door #3 - Rocky Patel Imperial Gordo (6.0"x60) - 10 / $39.99

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?

CI Weekend Spotlight

Oliva Serie V Melanio Edicion Ano 2023
96-rated and an EXTRA $32 OFF!
If you just want the cliff notes, here’s what you need to know: Oliva Serie V Melanio is here in a NEW limited-edition shape! If you’ve loved the traditional boxed-pressed blend that has achieved top ratings and ranking year after year, then you’re going to absolutely love scoring a box of the flavorful Figurino (5.5” x 54) for an EXTRA $32 OFF a box of 10!

96-rated, a #1 Cigar of the Year, and the jewel in Oliva’s crown… Those are just a few accolades attached to this iconic blend. Each year, the folks at Oliva release a limited-edition shape only available for a short time. The Oliva Serie V Melanio Edicion Ano 2023 is an absolute must-have! Full-bodied yet balanced, you’ll enjoy the goodness of premium Nicaraguan long-fillers and binder enveloped by a gorgeous Ecuadorian-grown Sumatra leaf. Rich and savory notes of pepper and cocoa are unlocked in each puff.

You won’t want to sit on this one! Score a box for just $149.99. Once these are gone, they’re gone for good.

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I regret not taking more photos. We were just in the moment and I didn't think of it.

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Just saw that Atlantic has the culebra  El Pulpo in stock.

https://atlanticcigar.com/el-pulpo-by-artesano-del-tobacco-el-pulpo-octo-ocho-culebra-7x38/

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Just saw that Atlantic has the culebra  El Pulpo in stock.

https://atlanticcigar.com/el-pulpo-by-artesano-del-tobacco-el-pulpo-octo-ocho-culebra-7x38/
Appreciate the heads up. I will be buying them. That cigar was amazing. I thought for sure it was all gimmick, like most of those are, but this cigar was the real deal.

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I stand corrected. I was just thinking about it and realized we ate 48 oysters each. Holy crap.

Good morning, friends. A great time was had yesterday. Let's see what the rest of the weekend brings.
Bring home any of those octopuses?
No sir. I brought home some other stuff that Charlie put in my bag but I haven't even looked yet.
Let me just say that those two are always extremely generous and yesterday was no exception.

We went to a yacht club in New Haven for happy hour, drank old fashioneds and ate two dozen oysters each. They wouldn't even let me see the bill.

Not to mention the cigars I posted and the rare bourbons.
I regret not taking more photos. We were just in the moment and I didn't think of it.
That is cool you had a great time. Thanks for sharing along.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3