🟩⬛⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Connections
Puzzle #160
🟪🟪🟪🟪
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦

Since Dave is doing all this driving maybe he can pick up Tony after his dinner tonight to make sure he gets home safely

I got 1 dog groomed. He's home now. My hair cut is next.

Not before I have this Connecticut

Then wash up so I don't smell like a smoke bomb

Morning, all. Busy day here. I've already been out to Golf Galaxy and a tea shop to pick up a couple of things for my dad's bday next week. In a half hour or so, I have to take two kids to the store and then drop the youngest off with a friend, then drop the oldest off later at a laser tag place, then pick her back up again this evening. I need one of those Uber lights for my car.
I can't believe how many miles I put on my car. Just last week I bought a third-party auto warranty. We'd be fucked if the car needed a major repair.

Since Dave is doing all this driving maybe he can pick up Tony after his dinner tonight to make sure he gets home safely
Don't worry, my wife won't have more than a 1/2 glass of white wine.

Good morning. I have to take my dog to the groomers.
Good morning, I have to take my son to play practice.
Hope your morning goes well Tony. Does that mean you both go for breakfast too?
Thanks, bud, you too.

No breakfast, not enough time. My son's play practice already started 5 minutes ago and continues to noon. I'd take him to lunch but then he has his final soccer game immediately following. I can't have him be slowed down with a full belly. For today, he'll have to rely on protein bars.

Perhaps I'll feed him if he wins.
The boys tied 2-2. However, because of the league's rules, 2 of the games won't count in our standings and we finish the season 7-0-1 versus the 2nd place team 6-1-1. Therefore, we are the champions.

The rules benefited us this time even though I think they are stupid. Had they counted all 10 games, our points would be the same and the next stat for tie breaker would be how many goals we let up. We let up 20 versus their 12 and therefore we'd have gotten 2nd place.

[...]

Certainly is a dumb rule, but it IS the rule, so that takes nothing away from their championship. Congrats to him and the squad!

[...]

Congratulations to your son. I just went shopping, Trader Joe's, and Tully's with mine and I'm tired now.

Camacho Ecuador

Logged
Pages: 1 [2]